Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Islamic Terrorism: One Reason I Want Trump To Win In November - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic Terrorism: One Reason I Want Trump To Win In November (726 Views)

Islamic Terrorism: See What King Of Saudi Arabia Told Muslims To Do 2 End Terror / Do You Think The Orlando Shooting Was An Act Of Islamic Terrorism? / Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Terrorism: One Reason I Want Trump To Win In November by Schematics: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
To deal decisively and possibly wipe out the menace of Islamists around the world including their rampage in Nigeria.

Every terrorist is a Muslim. Why is that?

Trust me Americans will elect Trump just to decimate the Islamic world. These Islamic terrorists have caused so much pains around the world. Now look at what they did in Florida. I am in tears*

For once I support Trump. Clinton should go back to the kitchen, we need a Trump at this critical time to deal with the Islamic population including Nigeria moslems terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Terrorism: One Reason I Want Trump To Win In November by papayeye: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
I wan make Baba Trump win, so ein go kia kia sack this our kpalasa goverment. I don tire for Buhari an eim kolomentalistic goverment.
IDEBADUTRUMP.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Terrorism: One Reason I Want Trump To Win In November by SherlockHollmes(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
papayeye:
I wan make Baba Trump win, so ein go kia kia sack this our kpalasa goverment. I don tire for Buhari an eim kolomentalistic goverment.
IDEBADUTRUMP.
. sack Buhari because say na him elect am abi.

You and this your ogogoro joint politics ehn

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Terrorism: One Reason I Want Trump To Win In November by madridguy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Do you mean Donald will wipe out every Muslim terrorist? Can you educate me better?

Schematics:
To deal decisively and possibly wipe out the menace of Islamists around the world including their rampage in Nigeria.

Every terrorist is a Muslim. Why is that?

Trust me Americans will elect Trump just to decimate the Islamic world. These Islamic terrorists have caused so much pains around the world. Now look at what they did in Florida. I am in tears*

For once I support Trump. Clinton should go back to the kitchen, we need a Trump at this critical time to deal with the Islamic population including Nigeria moslems terrorists.

Re: Islamic Terrorism: One Reason I Want Trump To Win In November by SherlockHollmes(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
What do you mean by decimate the Islamic world.

The more you use force on them the more become stronger.

Trump should go back and focus on his business he doesn't have any ruling experience.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Terrorism: One Reason I Want Trump To Win In November by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
smiley
Re: Islamic Terrorism: One Reason I Want Trump To Win In November by Caseless: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Trump can't do shiit!

Give terrorism its true meaning , irrespective of religion and who carried it , and it will be brought to an end .

1 Like

Re: Islamic Terrorism: One Reason I Want Trump To Win In November by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2016
Like how they've decimated common alqaeda after more than a decade and spending two trillion dollars.

(1) (Reply)

How Do They Constitute American College System? / Ghana To Invade Gambia At Midnight If Its President Does Not Resign / President Trump Hits Iran With More Sanctions, Says Iran Is Playing With Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.