Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud (26724 Views)

Nigerians Held In Kenyan Prison Over Minor Offences Cry Out For Help. Photos / EcoBank Manager Diverts Customers’ N14m (photo) / Man Sent To Prison Over Marriage Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by BarrElChapo(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
pure greed.. a bank manager earning a comfortable sum and D victims were alive too . if they were dead I'd have pitied but face the music... too bad
Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by banme1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
West. Time to attack east. East. Don't worry soon u people will attack west. Useless people.
Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by Proffdada: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by Earth2Metahuman: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
Another conviction

Another fraudulent ipob

1 Like

Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by calcal: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
All managers of that bank are fraud star anyway!

1 Like

Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by emvico(m): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Angeldepedro:
Lalasticlala join me, let us expose the criminals cool
for stealing just 14m. you are here making all this coments. our leaders steals billions of naira and nothing happen. if i were in his shoe, i swear to GOD i will go free. nothing will happen to me
Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by weselomo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
I know say nah Omo Ibo he go be before I even open d content
Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by Phizzlephizz(m): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
lol.... this one don go do greedy business

Check my signature it would help you.
Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by Olukokosir(m): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=ActionScript3 post=46576745]the names ring bell well well they will never disappoint you, na dem[/quote

Akure/Futa branch ..reportn for duty

Na dem abi

Na dem

Lemme go tell oga say na dem

2 Likes

Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
God has punished them. On Saturday 250naira was deducted from my account, for unknown reasons. Soon they will fetch the rest, criminals.
Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by oshiokpu(m): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Bad
Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by phemmyutd(m): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Like seriously we need to do statistics of crime committed in Nigeria, and let's know the official fraudulent Region in Nigeria.
Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by informationvila: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Chai..... for quarter of the year when some banks they fire...they messed themself up and lost their job.....oga oooooo

HAVE YOU HEARD?

SAD: Immediate Past Ambassador To South Africa Assassinated – Read Details
https://www.nairaland.com/3166873/sad-immediate-past-ambassador-south

Omg Poem Or Reality- This My Jesus Sef Written By Charly Boy
https://www.nairaland.com/3166833/omg-poem-reality-jesus-sef

Shocking: Picture Of 52 Year Old Driver Caught With 14year Old Oga Daughter
https://www.nairaland.com/3155753/shocking-picture-52-year-old
Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by worldman(m): 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please can somebody tell me where that guy comes from
Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by dasparrow: 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
emvico:

for stealing just 14m. you are here making all this coments. our leaders steals billions of naira and nothing happen. if i were in his shoe, i swear to GOD i will go free. nothing will happen to me

The difference is, our leaders don't go into people's bank accounts and take their money. And let me tell you, you think you will go free after going into people's bank account and taking their money? you joke. People like me will place a curse on you that will last to the tenth generation of your unborn children. God punish that mofo that will deep his sticky fingers into my bank account and take my hard earned money and think he will get away with it.

Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner. And its a shame that you condone stealing. It shows a flaw in your upbringing. Maybe you come from a family of thieves. So because your politicians steal, you see nothing wrong in stealing? SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by zubyke400(m): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
nemesis hv out up with him, he hv being doing this act b4 now.
Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by tundexijim(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Me just dey wonder how the Biafra(ud) republic go be...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by armadeo(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
I the spirit of fun and nairaland antics.

Name checkers association NCAN ijebu-ode branch reporting for duty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by emvico(m): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
dasparrow:

The difference is, our leaders don't go into people's bank accounts and take their money. And let me tell you, you think you will go free after going into people's bank account and taking their money? you joke. People like me will place a curse on you that will last to the tenth generation of your unborn children. God punish that mofo that will deep his sticky fingers into my bank account and take my hard earned money and think he will get away with it.

Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner. And its a shame that you condone stealing. It shows a flaw in your upbringing. Maybe you come from a family of thieves. So because your politicians steal, you see nothing wrong in stealing? SMH.
even you, you are also a thief. so stop pretending. can you swear with your life that you have stole a thing before?
Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by Greenbullet(m): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
dasparrow:

GBAM!
Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by sandy4lv: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Thieves. That's same way they stole 8million from my account
Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by glossy6(f): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
ActionScript3:
the names ring bell well well
they will never disappoint you, na dem

grin grin grin

The tribal bigots called mods will push this to fp because omo yebo is involved but the other bank theft of over 300m by yelloba banker was not reported.

Omo yebo disappointed me by stealing only 14m. The yelloba banker own gather pass undecided undecided
Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Not guilty? So who come and be guilty now?
Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by bclint: 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmmm, Banks dey alwaz preach intergrity yet de preacher dnt hv any at all, Bank managers are all qstnable de more luk de less u see....igbo guys wit ego...(Money)
Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by tasceige(m): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
armadeo:
I the spirit of fun and nairaland antics.

Name checkers association NCAN ijebu-ode branch reporting for duty

I sight you mahn...

1 Like

Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by sleeknick: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
I'm a Nigerian and i can with a high level of certainty say %99.8 of the naija population have criminal tendencies. it depends on the situation we find ourselves that will bring out the thievery in us.
the only thing that will differ in the scale at which the thievery will be carried out is our individual conscience.
to those of you making noise here, let them make you cbn governor for 1yr first then u will know that you don't have self control.
shoot! most of you here are stealing small small change from ur work place and doing some backyard runs.
God is watching all of us in 10D.
oya! lalasticlala seun mynd44 obinoscopy swear sey u neva tiff for ur life b4.
Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by Coolgent(m): 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Chai! No wonder my boss bowed never to engage any HARDWORKER in his Firm.
Its now that i knew his reason.
No wonder PMB is skeptical in giving them top positions in his govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by kayroy5(m): 6:09am On Jun 15, 2016
Bad
Re: Akhanenu Ikechukwu Of Ecobank Sent To Prison Over N14m Fraud by pinkvirus: 7:18am On Jun 15, 2016
He cant be d only one involved.cus he need 1 staff to achieve d plan.so expose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded / Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.