Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck (10446 Views)

You Can Browse With Mtn Bis Free / How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN / How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by moonraker(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2009
arsenal4eva

click on start, type cmd in the search box,

right click and run as admin if yur using vista

then copy and paste as u see below

"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe" /setPrefInt carrier-testing 1

close cmd. open itunes 9, hold the shift key and click update in summary page of yur iphone. everything shd be ok,

you might get an error so just keep on trying,
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by arsenal4va(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2009
pls see if i am doing it right as i dont get an option for the ipcc file

thx
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by arsenal4va(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2009
wink

Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by moonraker(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2009
u dont install from command prompt.

itunes 9 disables the ability to install custom ipcc files

so this is just a command to enable it .

you need to go to itunes and install from there

SUMMARY PAGE where your iphone details are displayed
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by arsenal4va(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2009
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by texazzpete(m): 9:00am On Sep 25, 2009
@arsenal4eva
1. Confirm that is your actual path to your iTunes .exe
2. Which version of iTunes are you using?
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by moonraker(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2009
@ tex,

Shitt, u made some real sense there, the path might be incorrect

arsenal4eva

i guess i might not be too good at explaining but pls do what tex said

although after doing a lit research, i dont really think its possible to use itunes 9 for this hack,

can you pls use itunes 8.2
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by stephanas: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2010
i used itunes 9.02 to upload the ipcc file. but i cant find changes in my settings under the cellular data
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by juneau: 12:32am On Sep 04, 2010
@ mightyman1759, theres an MTN 5K data plan?? whats the data limit?
abeg whats the activation code?
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by Suntemi(m): 5:06am On Sep 04, 2010
Hope it will work with iTunes 10?
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by DaWhiz: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2010
Nice one moonraker, really thotful of u.
Will this work on itunes 10? I use a Windows 7 64 bit PC.
My iPhone is a 3G 16G with OS4 on it.
@ mightyman1759, pls enlighten us on the 5k data plan, been looking for one for so long.
I'm surprised to even hear it does exists.
Thanks
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by moonraker(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2010
DaWhiz

yes its does,
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by 2ush: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2010
That is pretty good of you
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by browncocos(f): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2011
@ op
i knw i am months late
but pls can you send this to me
browncocoskinatyahoodotcom
thanks
pls keep in mind i use a macbook if thats of any help
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2011
@ moonraker

You obviously the go-to guy here. I've got an iPhone 3G on iOS 3.1.2, I just installed MMS and Tethering for 3G from Cydia. I can receive MMS now but it comes as unknown attachment plus I always get the red flag when I try sending MMS sometimes. What can I do?
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by moonraker(m): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2011
@ browncocos

Pls check the first page of the thread, the download link is right there,

@ klemete

look at the first page of this thread, copy the download link and type in yur safari browser

install and test the mms again, its shd work, i think,
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2011
@moonraker

I couldn't open the link with my safari or google chrome.
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by moonraker(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2011
safari browser on yur phone??
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 11, 2011
Yeah, Safari on my phone, Chrome on my laptop.
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by moonraker(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2011
erm pls use internet explorer,

pls note that this is a rar file so u need to extract it first,
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by browncocos(f): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2011
@moon
thanks
it doesnt open on the safari on my phone too? undecided
I dontve internet explorer on my mac either
any other way you can help?
thanks
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by kanny1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2011
moonraker

I need help. A friend deleted about two files which i dont know at the cydia icon on my iphone version 4.1. Since then i dont get any network service on the iphone. pls wat do i do? I've tried the nework setting tethering nothing changed. Any software to fix this will be appreciated. kanayonwosu_c@yahoo.com
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by Suntemi(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2011
kanny1:

moonraker

I need help. A friend deleted about two files which i dont know at the cydia icon on my iphone version 4.1. Since then i dont get any network service on the iphone. pls wat do i do? I've tried the nework setting tethering nothing changed. Any software to fix this will be appreciated. kanayonwosu_c@yahoo.com

maybe he deleted Ultrasn0w just search and reinstall it. It should solve your problem.
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by wwwlijk: 11:29am On Dec 26, 2011
[b][b]Please I have an iPhone 4. will this work? please me on with the file to enable internet on my phone.
Your early response will be appreciated to access internet before 2012
[/b][/b]
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by abouqi(f): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2011
I have an iPhone 3GS and need those settings.Please kindly send the settings to my email at abouqi@yahoo.co.uk.
Thanks man.
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by Tambu: 5:30pm On Feb 29, 2012
Hi there,
Can you please send me this software to email: hatajl@gmail.com
P.S. I tried to download it from the link above, but it said that the folder cannot be found on server,
thx in advance
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by etudor1: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2012
celinemore@ymail.com
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by moonraker(m): 9:22am On Aug 12, 2012
Whats the iphone model and software??
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by etudor1: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2012
the phone is an iphone 3G
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by fmadeosun: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2012
Kindly help out.
Send to hyfrst@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by moonraker(m): 12:31am On Sep 05, 2012
For all everyone in the house with an iphone 3, 4 and 4S

that can access the cellular data page, pls head over to

this site http://www.unlockit.co.nz/unlockit/

select your carrier and download the apn file and save it.

Your Internet and any other thing requiring the use of internet

should start working. After a reboot ofcourse. Enjoy!!!
Re: You Got An Iphone? You Use Mtn? Can Browse Or Send Mms? Yur In Luck by soronzo: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
Pls i can't access cellullar data net work on my iphone 4s infact when u get to d network settings there is nothing like ENABLE 3G so dis has made me nt able to browse d internet.U can pls send ur response to donsoronzo07@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help: Infinix Hot Note Refused To Go Past "No Command". Bricked? / What Is Your NTEL Number? / Share Your Data Usage For The Month Of August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.