Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Information On FRSC - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Information On FRSC (669 Views)

11 Items Nigerians Should Have In Their Cars – FRSC / How To Know If Your Car Is On FRSC Database / What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information On FRSC by debawilliam1: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2016
I would like to be informed if FRSC law allows its Officer to be parked on side streets stopping vehicles. This created a little conflict when i was stopped by an officer of the FRSC and i told the officer that the road they were on is a side street, not even a major road. i had the opinion that they were supposed to be on federal roads. But the officer lied and said the Law allows they to patrol Federal and state roads. I would love to have clarification on this.
Thanks
Re: Information On FRSC by Hawx(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2016
FRSC - FEDERAL ROADS SAFETY CORPS
Re: Information On FRSC by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
debawilliam1:
I would like to be informed if FRSC law allows its Officer to be parked on side streets stopping vehicles. This created a little conflict when i was stopped by an officer of the FRSC and i told the officer that the road they were on is a side street, not even a major road. i had the opinion that they were supposed to be on federal roads. But the officer lied and said the Law allows they to patrol Federal and state roads. I would love to have clarification on this.
Thanks

You for try am with police or customs.
Re: Information On FRSC by Omotakins(m): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
debawilliam1:
Thanks
yeye dey worry u!
Re: Information On FRSC by Akanbiogun: 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
If there is an obstruction on state road or there is an accident on state road, FRSC will not be called. Though they might have the other side, might be full of flaws but that is not an exception to any uniform Job in Nigeria. FRSC men rescued me while i had an accident about 50km to Jos. I was rushed to University of Jos teaching hospital where i was saved. I own their men my life. No amount could buy that moment when no one was there to help and some men show up assuring you are safe in their hand. The police were there but they took the dead body and our property telling us the Road safety are on their way. 2 minutes later they show up and were smart in getting us to hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Camry Toyota Vibrating / The State Of The New Tunnel In Owerri, Imo State / Steering Beam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.