Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car (35844 Views)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money / Three Armed Robbers Who Terrorized Enugu Yesterday caught(pics and video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Eric2703(m): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2016
I had similar experience 3years ago,on coming out of a street,an elderly woman waved me possibly in her 40s,i passed n looked at my rear mirror n she was still waving so i stopped,she entered n bfore u knw it she started initiating a conversation which i reluctantly responded cos i was in a hurry to meet a client.Wen it got to d point she was going to alight,she said if i was going further and i said yes,she said she is goin further as well,at d nxt stop,she made dat same previous statement,am going further.Dat made me sumhw apprehensive,wen it was d last stop inwhich i was going to make a U turn,she said i must take her to her destination.I nw turned and looked at her again 4 d first time,i said madam,wat do u mean? i kept my cool n calculated my nxt move. so i drove straight to d nxt check point,stopped right at d front of the police man,opened d door for her,and shouted,madam,will u get out of my car hw dare u order me to take u to ur destination? she quietly came out frm d car n i banged my door n zoomed off. wen i got to d office n told my boss,he said Eric,u lucky,d woman for shout say u sleep with am no gree pay her mny make i see as u for do? since den i bcame very cautious in giving ladies lift infact pple in general. one has to be careful dis days.
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by dezzlar: 8:03am On Jun 16, 2016
grin grin if na man need lift you no go carry am o undecided undecided
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Mattex001(m): 8:03am On Jun 16, 2016
A Surge in crime rate... people will keep saying these guys need to survive because the economy is harsh

Last week my uncle was robbed at his residence, gun point!

The economy is no harsh is no sufficient excuse to forcefully rip people off their means of livelihood some even threaten to kill if you don't give them sometimes
Can there be a Nigerian with no Crime?
Can everyone just be upright?
Do u have to swindle, kill and steal to survive

Let's just be more security conscious don't trust nobody

If your conscious mind isn't comfortable with the help you want to render then don't do it...

May God protect his children
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by ichito(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2016
This ur story na wash........talk true
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by FEGNO: 8:24am On Jun 16, 2016
I am almost certain I know this woman. If you have been in Enugu you will know she is a permanent fixture on the Ebano tunnel, secretariat area, as well as the Okpara Ave. axis. Sorry for your loss bro bit this particular woman is a pro of at least 10 years experience
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by basadenet: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2016
I blame you. Why gave her a lift?
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by janvier27(m): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2016
She may not be married. Or she may be married to an Anini. Or she may be married to an innocent husband who is tolerating her. There is problem when a married woman is eager to exchange numbers with a stranger. Be wary of giving people lifts. I also expect people to be wary of accepting lifts. That's the wisdom of today. I had a similar experience sometime back, and the lady turned out to be a mentally unstable person who decided in my car that my destination will be her destination. It wasn't funny at all.
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by shaibu123: 8:37am On Jun 16, 2016
Women are becoming more of the tricks this days,reason is because men will always have mercy to towards them.I was in Nigeria last January and I went to the Airport (lagos)to pick up my friend whom is arriving early morning.On getting to the airport with two of my friends,we were chatting outside as we wait for the arrival of my friend.Here comes well dressed middle aged woman asking for help to transport herself back to bariga,that she has been deported from France.As an international man,I asked her for passport and reason for her deportation.You will be surprised how well packaged this lady and her gang was,she has and international passport and air marco ticket all fake. So I asked her of her relatives that wave her good bye before she left the shore of Nigeria and she told that she has no phone to contact them.Now I asked her to give me the number so I can call them,she did but this number is from one of the gangs hanging around airport there monitoring her moves.So one of my friend said how much is the taxi fare to bariga,she said 10k and immediately a man showed up claiming to be a taxi driver and offering to help if we can even pay 5k to drop her home. I asked her again why is your people not picking up the phone, on the second thought I moved away from where were standing and rang the number again and this man claiming to be a taxi driver quietly put his hand inside his pocket and off the phone. Be wise

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by lyfeonweb1: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2016
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment to find an awkward moment but there isn't any, and still you're reading this comment and you're starting to realise it says nothing important and you just wasted a couple of seconds of your life but you're
still reading and you don't even know why. That's
awkward...
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Nathkem01(m): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2016
No wonder that man refused to carry me when I dey go sch on monday!!! He dey afraid............ Dat is y rich rich people no help us again.......dis life sha,so na crime to help nw?
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by shaibu123: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2016
Don't worry
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by STENON(f): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2016
I find it very difficult to help people, Life is a lesson, I'v learnt my own in a bitter way.

Just live your life and be happy.
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2016
The funniest part that got me: You even looked inside your boot. LOL. The tab go just fly go there...haha

obilli:

Thanks alot..I do agree that I have to be careful next time but I do doubt if could give someone lift again as this experience wont wipe away from my head.
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by fpeter(f): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2016
FEGNO:
I am almost certain I know this woman. If you have been in Enugu you will know she is a permanent fixture on the Ebano tunnel, secretariat area, as well as the Okpara Ave. axis. Sorry for your loss bro bit this particular woman is a pro of at
least 10 years experience

How come the authorities haven't taken her off the streets yet?
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by babychi85: 10:22am On Jun 16, 2016
Sorry for that, in this hard time, don’t worry she will be caught one day.
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Emeka71(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2016
judeobi:
Naste author=timy22 post=46567037] Bt Op, why collect her. Number in d 1st place?

Definitely u will love to meet wit her again.);

Hmmm! Just thinkn ni o.

Thank God u learn ur lesson.

Naah...I only collected the number cos she insisted. I don't need her love am in a relationship so ain't ready for that. She actually got me quite cheap cos am usually attentive to my environment. Thank God it was only tablet not my car or my life
I hope you're not trying to equate your car with your life?
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Franky826: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2016
obilli:
Am still in shock! Yesterday around 6:55am I was driving to work and I got to the junction before Ebeano Tunnel in Enugu, saw a woman who looked elderly atleast in her mid forties flagging me down I didnt want to stop but on the second thought I stopped. I have been regretting that decision ever since. The Lady/woman tried striking a conversation but all that was on my mind was to drop her and head to my office at Presidential Road Enugu. After stating her name she asked my name and where I work since it appeared from my dressing that I was heading to work. I told her my name but lied about where I worked. Initially she said she was heading to Okpara Square which happened to be along my route to office when I told her where worked she changed her mind and said she would drop at Tuscann Hotel junction.

I had no problem since the junction is still close to my supposed office. Shortly before the junction, she insisted on giving me her number at that point I reached for my tablet at the back seat switched it on and dial her digits and then dropped my tablet beside me not at the back seat again. When she dropped i drove off and got to my office cos inside of me I was happy I had dropped her off. Just as I was about alighting from my car I started looking for my Tablet like play like play it wasnt inside my car. I searched everywhere even in my boot to no avail. At that point I realised I made a grave mistake by giving a total strange a drive.

On the other hand, it could have been worse than that. Enugu as a city dont wake up early unlike places like lagos so at 7am the roads are still abit scanty so she could actually snatch my car or kidnap me with no one knowing. Though the experience made me determine not to give lift to people which i normally do especially when am driving from Enugu to Awka.

But my question is why would someone wake up that early to prowl on innocent people? What could have been her motive of taking such high risk cos if I had discovered it earlier and raise alarm she could be mugged just for a tablet?? Please Enugu Residents be careful of giving people lifts.

sorry about your loss. I can assure you that if you keep to that route, you'll still find here. just be on the look out. in her mind she's had a hit. but just give it some time say 3-4weeks.

that's how I tracked one mofo like that.
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2016
Young03:
na so one ash....still my 2k from wallet o sake of say I......

Lol...I sopoz....

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Fragileheart(f): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=judeobi post=46615874]

Well..u might have to shout Nairaland!!! for that to happen[ sorry for the misfortune bro]
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by cjfbn: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Met the same woman. She did the same thing but i caught her.
Saw her again this morning.
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by brojoshua: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
You should not really bother about it. It is one of those things. God sent His Son into the world and many did not believe in Him but came to Him only ( to steal miracles from Him) for miracles and leaving eternal life untouched. He sent the Saviour to them to save them but they even killed Him.
It is good to sincerely and honestly do good, and many times you may be injured while doing them.
So do not be discouraged but continue to do good and in fact increase in it, God will surely reward you.
Thank God she stole only things and not your life or eternal life from you if you have already or if God has given you. But if you have not gotten eternal life, then get it by the grace of God through faith in Christ Jesus and no one can steal that from you and let no one take that away from you. And Remember that we are in the world where people stone and kill the One who was sent to save them and the ones the One also sent on His behalf that they might be saved, but they make friend only with the one who did not come to them but to steal, to kill and to destroy their souls.
But while you go about in the world and even while doing good, be as wise as a serpent but as harmless as a dove for you do not know what is in the hearts of most people you will encounter, for evil is in the hearts of most people in the world still. Thank you
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by nairamaniac: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Life4Varnity:
Similar thing happened to me on my way from volks to alaba road while i went give a friend of mine a lift. I picked a young lady and on getting to police corner, police stopped me and so I quickly give her my phone bcus I got some information on it that the police might wanna ask me some jamb question. They parked u and starting asking me that who owns the car and all sort of questions. They wasted my time for about 30 min. So I decided to plead with the young lady that she can go that I won't like to take much of her time. Naso she carry my phone go. Something just came up my mind that she went away with my problem. I drank alomo and baby okwu like crase dat day to clear my thinking but for where. Who are we to blame ?
we would blame conji my brother.

One question I wanna ask?
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Life4Varnity: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Na your mouth we go hear say ear dey pain bubu. ba ?
franciskaine:
wetin u sef dey hide from police? Yahoo boy
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Life4Varnity:
Na your mouth we go hear say ear dey pain bubu. ba ?
if I catch u ehh
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by ironheart(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
vislabraye:

shocked . U carry that amount of money in a car and still give a lift ?
company money my brother
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Ezionye(f): 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
RillJ:
I though you would show us a copy of her marriage certificate?

Yea? He seemed to emphasize that she was married. Dunno y.

Op, sorry about DAT. Thank God twasnt worse
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Ezionye(f): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Tobium1:
A total stranger asked u for ur number and u willingly gave it out.
Bros, u've not told us ur reason for dat. When u do, we might help u look for ur tablet

Uve Neva given a total stranger your number before? Hw then do you meet new pple? undecided
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Tobium1(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ezionye:

Uve Neva given a total stranger your number before? Hw then do you meet new pple? undecided

I've not, but it will cost you and i no harm if you will give me ur number
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by nairamaniac: 12:26am On Jun 17, 2016
Life4Varnity:
Similar thing happened to me on my way from volks to alaba road while i went give a friend of mine a lift. I picked a young lady and on getting to police corner, police stopped me and so I quickly give her my phone bcus I got some information on it that the police might wanna ask me some jamb question. They parked u and starting asking me that who owns the car and all sort of questions. They wasted my time for about 30 min. So I decided to plead with the young lady that she can go that I won't like to take much of her time. Naso she carry my phone go. Something just came up my mind that she went away with my problem. I drank alomo and baby okwu like crase dat day to clear my thinking but for where. Who are we to blame ?
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by nairamaniac: 12:27am On Jun 17, 2016
Life4Varnity:
we should blame konji for all this.

Romanian Immigrant Arrives UK On Friday, Steals On Saturday, Jailed On Monday / 2 Robbers Arrested By RRS After Victim Identified Them At Drinking Joint / Kids Found Dead Baby In Gutter In Kaduna Thinking They Had Found A Toy. Graphic

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51