Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

See What Drives Fear Of Biafra On The So Called Apostle Suleiman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Drives Fear Of Biafra On The So Called Apostle Suleiman (460 Views)

See What A Facebook User Said About Apostle Johnson Suleiman / Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. / "In 24 Hrs, My Blackmailer Will Be Disgraced-i'm Tough Mehn" - Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Drives Fear Of Biafra On The So Called Apostle Suleiman by FREEDOMLOVER: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2016
FOLLOW ME LET'S CONSIDER IF MR SULEIMAN IS AN APOSTLE OF YAHUAH ELOHIM (CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA) FROM BIBLICAL POINT TO KNOW WHAT DRIVES HIS FEAR OF BIAFRA :

In my opinion reason the so called Apostle Johnson Suleiman could not hide any long his Biafra-phobia is because he has seen that Biafra is almost restored and Biafra restoration will be down fall of all the so called pastors milking our people. The use of visions, prophecy and miracle to enslave our people will no more be effective because decency will return again in our land.
The enslavement of our people,the likes of Mr Suleiman are enjoying today will no longer be potent especially in the area of religious enslavement. The likes of Mr Suleiman knows very well they will lose millions of dollars our people are contributing to them to maintain their luxuries reason they are more or equal with Nigerian state to keep Biafra in perpetual slavery. All these state actors and Non state actors are working in consensus to undermine Biafra restoration but their efforts are in vain. Who can battle with Chukwu Okike Abiama?

The so called Apostle Johnson Suleiman for me is one of the day abomination misleading ignorant people in the name of ministering to them as a pastor. Does the Suleiman even qualified to lead a congregation unto Chukwu okike abiama?
NO! He is not.
He was born of Muslim parents apparently he is a Muslim and i don't know when he turn Christian but as a born Muslim its obvious Mr Suleiman was not circumcised as commanded by Yahuah Elohim the Most High.

Some people who do not obey the commandment of Yahuah might said circumcision does not matter but it matters.
Please consider the following:
Do you have to be circumcised to be saved” might come as a surprise to you but YES you do have to be circumcised to be saved.
You have to be Torah observant of Yahuah.
Leviticus 22:31 "Therefore you shall keep My commandments, and perform them: I am the LORD.
Is circumcision a commandment of God? Yes! (Commandment is a must, Not an option)
Leviticus 12:3 'And on the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised.
Are we commanded to keep all the commandments of God? Yes!

The above alone disqualified the Suleiman to lead a congregation let alone claim to be MAN OF GOD to speak against the chosen people of Yahuah (Chukwu Okike Abiama), the Hebrew YISRAELITE(BIAFRANS) because he was not circumcised even as he turned Christian.
I therefore don’t consider this business man name Suleiman an APOSTLE who is using church to enrich himself like every other anti-Christ ravaging our physical and spiritual lives today.
Please don’t tell me he see vision, prophecy or perform miracle, If you go to India you will meet many magicians who sees vision and perform miracle, that does not make them men of Yahuah Elohim

So therefore by Mr Suleiman blasphemous pronouncement that Biafra is dead people will definitely witness his decline because Chukwu Okike Abiama said in His word i will bless those bless Yisrael and i will curse those who curse Yisrael.
Biafra will soon rise again according to the prophecy concerning Gad the 7th son of Jacob who is one of the ancestral lineage of Biafra ;"Gad, a troop shall overcome him: but he shall overcome at the last(Genesis 49:19)
Re: See What Drives Fear Of Biafra On The So Called Apostle Suleiman by Young03(m): 10:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: See What Drives Fear Of Biafra On The So Called Apostle Suleiman by ibehKachukwu: 11:32am On Jun 14, 2016
And HELL-RUFIA is still walking on the street.

(1) (Reply)

These Are Top 100 Most Followed Twitter Users In The World! / Fathers’ Day: Dogara Urges Leaders To Play Fatherly Role. / Nigerian Social Network Introduce Anonymous “share A Confession” Feature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.