Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (55756 Views)

Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by endove(f): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
Chaai...rip Mr ojb

Truly death is inevitable n unconquerable......so sad
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
If you're still doubting what that prophet said about death cases in entertainment industry then.................!
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by klassicbiggy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Too bad we are losing legends every new dawn...Those looters and our so called leaders are still there living hale and hearty! Nemesis will catch you guys soon!
#JuneToRemember
lipsrsealed undecided[sup][/sup]

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by tosinjay(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Apostle Paul said and i quote:

To live is Christ and to die is gain.
If we do not live for Christ we will not gain i death.

Too many death stories these days. Why do we all still live? That's because we've got purpose to fulfill and when a man would go he do not know. We do hear of accidents everywhere and that's a sign death visits anyone at anytime as a stranger. The mind of God is presented in the bible and those that live by it have got hope in death.

When humans die there is no such thing as RIP because a dead person cannot change his fate and nothing can change it, not even prayer can because it's in the bible that God honours is word even above all His names. His word says it's appointted unto man to die once after which comes judgement. May God help/have mercy on His people to have the heart unto Him. Amen
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by masqot(m): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Rest in Peace bro
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by Dam5reey(m): 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
brytee:
After I lost my dad....no news about death surprises me

Like seriously.... It's no longer bad news since my dad passed away.. On my two hands smiley

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by ikorodureporta: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Can some1 recova fully frm kidney failure undecided r.i.p.
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by Misternas89(m): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
MhizValentina12:
r. i. p Ojb the greatest footballer of all times who played more than kanu nwankwo, Mikel obi,Eminike N the rest

we will surely miss u*crying*
And u think we r joking right? Ode buruku, omo ale jatijati undecided undecided undecided
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by sbabimbola(f): 12:03am On Jun 15, 2016
AdultMaleNegro:
At this juncture, every church n mosque needs to intensify preaching about death. Its getting more scary here. #RIP #OJB

I'd rather we be more conscious of our health and reduce stress level.....
The end is here already........
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by Hakeem3(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
And you are God's hand that wants to put me to death because of what i have said? It is the type of you that goes about shooting people because you think you know what God wants. You should be stoned really, not me.
this is what we get when som pple feel they know it all whereas they know absolutely nofin sad
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by pelumzy007(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
hoshodie:

Are you crazy?

I was just asking a question

Or is OJB your father?

See sensible someone here
Thanks man!

God punish your left yanch c did small pikin o.....so because ojb is not my father that doesn't give you d right to spew trash abt him
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
pelumzy007:

God punish your left yanch c did small pikin o.....so because ojb is not my father that doesn't give you d right to spew trash abt him
Wow
Wic planet did u arrive from?
Cos this post is old AF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride / Mercy Aigbe & Husband Cuddle In New Photo / 5 Most Luxurious Suvs In The World Right Now. Davido Has Three - Full Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.