Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

17 Pictures That’ll Make Sense If You Attended University Of Nigeria, Nsukka - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 17 Pictures That’ll Make Sense If You Attended University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (3673 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT / 18 Experiences Only People Who Attended University Of Ilorin Will Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Pictures That’ll Make Sense If You Attended University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by murphyibiam15(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
Eyekandi:

why? change of course or are you a doctor?
am a doctor.....what about you?
Re: 17 Pictures That’ll Make Sense If You Attended University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
cheesy cheesy
murphyibiam15:

cheesy
murphyibiam15:

Not a doctor, lol.
A lay woman.
Re: 17 Pictures That’ll Make Sense If You Attended University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by murphyibiam15(m): 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Eyekandi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not a doctor, lol. A lay woman.

doesnt matter....what's your field i actually meant
Re: 17 Pictures That’ll Make Sense If You Attended University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by murphyibiam15(m): 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
maspero22:

I finished from Enugu campus too. (Environmental faculty, '011). UNN rocks jaare. lol
wao.....thats great. so where are u now
Re: 17 Pictures That’ll Make Sense If You Attended University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
BLINGZ88:
lol, I eat it yesterday. Come by 12:01and u are on ur own
I'm shocked!
Re: 17 Pictures That’ll Make Sense If You Attended University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by inlandtaipan: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
BLINGZ88:
lol, I eat it yesterday. Come by 12:01and u are on ur own
when a UNN student speaks.
Re: 17 Pictures That’ll Make Sense If You Attended University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by kellyJames5(m): 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
that Franco though
Re: 17 Pictures That’ll Make Sense If You Attended University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by BLINGZ88: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
inlandtaipan:
when a UNN student speaks.
thanks for the correction, it was because was trying to type fast. No need for all the insult

(1) (2) (Reply)

MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun / Girl Child Education: Key To Development / See The Name & Facts About The Only Country In The World Named After A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.