Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State (2979 Views)

Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor / I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by Chibuike56(m): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
ROCHAS OKOROCHA APPROVES GRAZING BILL IN IMO STATE
This news house has authoritatively gathered that there is Grazing Bill before the Imo State House of Assembly. The bill isspearheaded by Rochas Okoracha and presented by Hon. Uju Onwudiwe. Immediately the contents of the bill was leaked, Governor Rochas and his cronies in the State house of Assembly denied it. They later altered the title of the bill following a suspected backlash.
Needless to say, we have obtained a hard copy of the Grazing bill. On the face value, the bill pretends to be harmless and goes by a fanciful title:
“BILL FOR A LAW TO ESTABLISH AGRICULTURAL ESTATES AND FARM SETTLEMENTS IN THE THREE GEOPOLITICAL ZONES OF IMO STATE TO INCREASE, IMPROVE AND ENHANCE THE PRODUCTION OF FOOD AND CASH CROPS, LIVESTOCK, POULTRY, FISHERY AND DAIRY AND FOR OTHER MATTERS CONNECTED THERE WITH, 2016.”For more visit star media base .com

Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by histemple: 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
He has done it for his brothers. I blame IMO people for electing Hausa man as their Governor

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by wasco24: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
cool
Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by Curlieweed: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
While I am no fan of Roaches, this report is unadulterated crap. Grazing reserves and farm estates are two totally different things. There are substantive things to criticize a con man like Roaches about without making stuff up.

Our ancestor say that "eziokwu bu ndu".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by CHIJIOKE1314: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
I hate how it sounds, but come to think of it.. This bill when passed would benefit IMO people a lot..

This is a wake up call for all Igbos to go into farming of livestock etc..

Don't look at it from the point of, 'they are coming to Islamize us'..

We it from the point of what are we really going to achieve with it when it's passed into law..

This means, you can gently walk into the market, buy cow and feed them off these fields without disturbance from anyone and make your cool cash when time is right..

Every right thinking Igbo should surport this bill and try make judicious use of it when/if it comes to existence...

Forget all these PDP nonsense, No one can Islamize Igbos again, at least not in this life time..

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by queenstll(f): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
why won't the goat pass the bill?

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by mrvitalis(m): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Buhari should have ran as an independent candidate.. .. this man is one man I hate in APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by Richiez(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
No Source
Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by youngeagle(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Its high time Imolites tell this Efulefu that its the people that owns the government not one man business...this man is really a disgrace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by beejaay: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
mrvitalis:
Buhari should have ran as an independent candidate.. .. this man is one man I hate in APC

why did u hate okorohausa?? wetin d guy do u

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by sayitout1: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
What do you expect from a man who has no investment & interest in his homeland.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by GeeOh(f): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
Just becos of your presidential ambition,u are selling out ur people,daris God oooo!

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by Abeymills(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ediot

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by Mekus68: 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
Rochas is a disgrace to Ndi Imo.
After winning his second tenure, through rigging though, he turned into Hausa man that he really is.
Owing n even cutting workers salary by 30%.
Even me wey dey type never chop.
Chai, we hv entered one chance in Imo

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by crownprince102: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
yeebos wont still realise they are their own problem.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by attackgat: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Chei! Okorohausa again? Anything to please his Northern kingsmen

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by Nutase: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Who cares
Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
it is gradually coming.... The south is doomed. This grazing reserve is a sign of bad omen. I pray other states refuse it.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
AN EVENT THAT WOULD MAKE THIS MEN UNDERSTAND THAT GOD ALMIGHTY RULETH IN THE AFFAIRS OF NIGERIA IS LOOMING!

NIGERIA IS OWNED BY GOD AND ANY ATTEMPT TO ISLAMALIZE THIS GOD NATION CANNOT STAND!

"AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED"
Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by Expensivewarrio: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
I hate how it sounds, but come to think of it.. This bill when passed would benefit IMO people a lot..

We it from the point of what are we really going to achieve with it when it's passed into law..

This means, you can gently walk into the market, buy cow and feed them off these fields without disturbance from anyone and make your cool cash when time is right..

Every right thinking Igbo should surport this bill and try make judicious use of it when/if it comes to existence...

Forget all these PDP nonsense, No one can Islamize Igbos again, at least not in this life time..
Will u shut the Bleep up and go & preach such crap to barom people of plateu state

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by Expensivewarrio: 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Most imo people are sell out and sabouteurs in igbo land. If u doubt me check ur record, have u ever heard of reprisal from/in imo state whenever there is killing of igbos in the north? Recently an indigin of imo was brutally murdered in north without a word coming from them. Those people are pathetic, docile and extremely layed back for my licking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by DeWisedon(m): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
okoroawusa is at it againooooo.
why wont he approve it when he is building schools in bauchi while the ones in imo are in shambles.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by Stolen: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Is Rochas a Igbo man or Abo.ki?

Abo.ki

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Una don carry this facebook craze enter Nairaland? Leave Rochas Okorocha and go get a life. It is not in his power to give or stop your dream secession.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by criminalmindz: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
DA
Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by 989900E: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Nice one. If the state can afford it, it will at least bring peace, save crops from damage, and FH wahala, while the people of the state can also take advantage of it.

I hope the state charges a fee for it though -- not everything is about hardheadedness, don't be surprised if other states follow Imo's model if it works.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by honourhim: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Chibuike56:
ROCHAS OKOROCHA APPROVES GRAZING BILL IN IMO STATE
This news house has authoritatively gathered that there is Grazing Bill before the Imo State House of Assembly. The bill isspearheaded by Rochas Okoracha and presented by Hon. Uju Onwudiwe. Immediately the contents of the bill was leaked, Governor Rochas and his cronies in the State house of Assembly denied it. They later altered the title of the bill following a suspected backlash.
Needless to say, we have obtained a hard copy of the Grazing bill. On the face value, the bill pretends to be harmless and goes by a fanciful title:
“BILL FOR A LAW TO ESTABLISH AGRICULTURAL ESTATES AND FARM SETTLEMENTS IN THE THREE GEOPOLITICAL ZONES OF IMO STATE TO INCREASE, IMPROVE AND ENHANCE THE PRODUCTION OF FOOD AND CASH CROPS, LIVESTOCK, POULTRY, FISHERY AND DAIRY AND FOR OTHER MATTERS CONNECTED THERE WITH, 2016.”For more visit star media base blood rgspot.com

There is nothing wrong about this bill biko. People should stop seeing negativity in everything. Umunnem biko nu put on your thinking cap and see how you can maximize this opportunity to make a breakthrough in the field of agriculture.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Gworo chewing govvo..
Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by Talentprince(m): 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
Pray dis z nt true
Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by Phizzlephizz(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
This man sha oo

Check my signature let's make money now.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State by PhilemonObende: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
We APC fans and muslims support rochas in the Islamization of Imolites!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down / The Best 5 Nigerian Politicians In Office 2016 (#3 Will Shock You!) – Vineck.com / Six Spectacular Things That Will Happen If Buhari Finally Returns Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.