Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria (22414 Views)

How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? / Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video / How To Recharge Your Phone From ANY Bank Account By USSD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by brainyfarm: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hi Nairalanders,

I am here to share with you a new app that allows you to check and confirm the account holder of any bank account in Nigeria.

Therefore, no more sending of money to the wrong bank account.

It might also help you mitigate the risk of scam and identity theft.

Here is the link to download and install the app on your phone.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.account.verifier.ng

And some screenshots!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by ubiquitousade(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
will try it out
Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by worldgee101: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dis is good but I'm afraid......

3 Likes

Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by brainyfarm: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
worldgee101:
Dis is good but I'm afraid......

Afraid of what?

I developed the app and there is no user data retention.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by ddjay: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
brainyfarm:
Hi Nairalanders,

I am here to share with you a new app that allows you to check and confirm the account holder of any bank account in Nigeria.

Therefore, no more sending of money to the wrong bank account.

It might also help you mitigate the risk of scam and identity theft.

Here is the link to download ad install the app on your phone.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.account.verifier.ng

And some screenshots!
YOU DEVELOPED it? thats good o,you did naija proud. weldone.tried it and it worked

11 Likes

Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by brainyfarm: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
ddjay:

YOU DEVELOPED it? thats good o,you did naija proud. weldone.tried it and it worked
Thank you a lot ddjay.

You might help tell your friends about it too.

Thanks for trying it out smiley

2 Likes

Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by Blizzy9ja: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nice one... dats quite innovative
Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by bobo65(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
Works perfectly

Dragnet seun mynd44 obinoscopy

This stuff deserves a space on front page

5 Likes

Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by murphyrichy(m): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
brainyfarm:

Afraid of what?

I developed the app and there is no user data retention.
good job, I want to learn how to develop the app.
Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by Waspy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
kiss
Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by chrisnando: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
thumbs up OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by begwong: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kudos! More grease to your elbows for more friendly apps like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by anthney87: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
downloaded yet to try it
App name----- Nigerian bank account verifier developed by brainysoft.
kudos bro

2 Likes

Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by faray: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
nice
Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by callmelanner(m): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
This is a welcome development from our home boy
KUDOS to u bro, sky is the limit!
Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by davien(m): 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hope this isn't a well disguised key-logging software...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by sidonlook: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
davien:
Pls let me know what u mean by that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by davien(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
sidonlook:
Pls let me know what u mean by that.
App that steals your personal info
Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by sidonlook: 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
davien:
Pls educate me on that.
Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by davien(m): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
sidonlook:
Pls educate me on that.

You run the software and it enables a log where any password you type on your device is registered and sent to him... but I don't know because I'm not on any data to check his app..
Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by sidonlook: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
davien:
Thanks
Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by adextetoo(m): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
It's a good innovation by a wonderful Nigerian... Keep it up don't listen to bad comments because persistence got Mr bill gates what he has.

2 Likes

Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by Ezenwa11(m): 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good one bro. I have given you 5 stars already. Though too much advert, you have to regulate the number of adverts or develope Pro version.

2 Likes

Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by nairaman66(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Impressive!! Glad your brain is working and not like those Vaseline crews on NL..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by gudluckgreat(m): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmmm that's good news,. Abeg this is front page material
NA SO!!
Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by dollyjoy(f): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
nairaman66:
Impressive!! Glad your brain is working and not like those Vaseline crews on NL..
since you ain't part of the vaseline crews and your brain isn't working, which one are you?smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by Dfinex(f): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
nice one bro. But most of the e-channels have account number validator enabled . ...so issues of wrong accounts are aƧtually minimal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by Tonydeeb(m): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nice one man.
Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by samutd4u(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by chumakk: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Any app that verify BVN?
Re: Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria by omowolewa: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nice one, tested. I hope the gateway is limited to Customer names only?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Extend SIM Card - NIN Registration Till 2021 - House Of Representatives To NCC / Amazon Offers $25 Gift Cards For 3D Entire Body Scan (Photos) / Samsung Launches Galaxy S3 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.