Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

I Agree With Amaechi, 13billion Naira Can Buy Half Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Agree With Amaechi, 13billion Naira Can Buy Half Of Lagos (1113 Views)

EFCC To Spend N6.13billion On New Head Office - The Punch / I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike / Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Agree With Amaechi, 13billion Naira Can Buy Half Of Lagos by maimalari: 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Why some Nigerians have decided to bash amaechi for stating the obvious that 13billion naira used in paying for a few plots of land in delta state is enough to buy land in delta the size of half of lagos state is baffling. Attached is a pic of map of nigeria. You guys will agree with me that half the size of lagos can be bought with that amount in delta state.

Re: I Agree With Amaechi, 13billion Naira Can Buy Half Of Lagos by utytill(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Plus thiefibu.
Re: I Agree With Amaechi, 13billion Naira Can Buy Half Of Lagos by maimalari: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
utytill:
Plus thiefibu.
Whats thiefibu?
Re: I Agree With Amaechi, 13billion Naira Can Buy Half Of Lagos by inventory(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
You are right....
Re: I Agree With Amaechi, 13billion Naira Can Buy Half Of Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Half of lagos is not for sale

Especially to drug mules and 5% people

Htwoow
Re: I Agree With Amaechi, 13billion Naira Can Buy Half Of Lagos by ouigy99(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
DaBullIT:

Htwoow

They never said Lagos was up for sale.... Read well before you post any reply
Re: I Agree With Amaechi, 13billion Naira Can Buy Half Of Lagos by ouigy99(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
DaBullIT:

Htwoow

They never said Lagos was up for sale.... Read well before you post any reply

(1) (Reply)

South East - No Water To Drink! / JUST IN: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron, NNPC Pipelines Again / Photos: Aisha Buhari Arrives Sokoto State For Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.