Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Aki N Paw Paw Star "Chinedu" With His Adorable Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aki N Paw Paw Star "Chinedu" With His Adorable Daughter (4909 Views)

Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri / Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aki N Paw Paw Star "Chinedu" With His Adorable Daughter by dat9jagirl: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Awwhh ain't they just cute....Chinedu Ikedieze, who is best known for playing alongside Osita Iheme in most movies after their breakthrough in the movie Aki na Ukwa.

Source: http://www.tonyesheartbeat.com/2016/06/photo-chinedu-from-johnsons-pictured.html?m=0

Re: Aki N Paw Paw Star "Chinedu" With His Adorable Daughter by Airforce1(m): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
aww she's so cute

I pray she grows taller than her dad.

2 Likes

Re: Aki N Paw Paw Star "Chinedu" With His Adorable Daughter by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
She's mum alike

1 Like

Re: Aki N Paw Paw Star "Chinedu" With His Adorable Daughter by kzokul(m): 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Wonderful.... no be by short oooo.... na by God's blessings....

1 Like

Re: Aki N Paw Paw Star "Chinedu" With His Adorable Daughter by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
so glad for him
Re: Aki N Paw Paw Star "Chinedu" With His Adorable Daughter by Smellymouth: 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lovely cool
Re: Aki N Paw Paw Star "Chinedu" With His Adorable Daughter by Smartanthony: 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
no matter who u are.what u are,where u are,and what u have passed through guys u still have future.oya like if u agree with me.

4 Likes

Re: Aki N Paw Paw Star "Chinedu" With His Adorable Daughter by Timolanki(m): 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
The baby took after her dad. Hope she took after her mum in height.
Re: Aki N Paw Paw Star "Chinedu" With His Adorable Daughter by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
I hope she would be as tall as Stephanie Okereke.
Re: Aki N Paw Paw Star "Chinedu" With His Adorable Daughter by JOOHEL: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
even tho this girl grows tall like Stephanie okereke ....
she has a recessive gene for shortness...

.. one or two of her children will be short even tho she marries a tall man..

.that's y I love biology..

click like if u love biology

(1) (Reply)

10 Famous Celebrities You Never Knew Were Nigerians.(Photos) / (viral Video) Actress Queeneth Hilbert Masturbating Video Leaks Online / Third Babymama For Flavour [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.