Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Please Who Killed Biafra And Where Is She Buried?- IPOB Replies Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Who Killed Biafra And Where Is She Buried?- IPOB Replies Suleman (806 Views)

IPOB Replies Nwodo On His Call For Probe Of Army Massacre Of Igbos. / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies / Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Killed Biafra And Where Is She Buried?- IPOB Replies Suleman by outknow: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
When news filtered in that Apostle Johnson Suleman the Senior pastor and General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministry, OFM, spoke about Biafra and the publication was sent to me. After reading through the reportage, I told them my colleagues of Family Writers that Suleiman is either speaking with his carnal mind or the news outlet might have twisted his statements for their benefit. Though I was glad when he spoke out against the state religion bill promulgated by the Governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El-Rufai, but I have to respond to his said statements in the reportage.

Apostle Johnson Suleman has advised the Igbos in the country to put an end to the agitation for the Republic of Biafra but he must understand first, that Biafra is not about the Igbos alone. I believe clergymen are supposed to acquit themselves with basic knowledge of true history in order not to blunder in the name of prophecy. Did GOD ask only the Igbos to stop? What about the people of Izon, Ibibio, Igbanke, Idoma, Isobo, Itsekiri, Isoko, Igala and Efik? Should they also quit or didn’t GOD make them Biafrans first before Fredrick Lugard of Britain forced them to become Nigerians?

Apostle Johnson Suleman claimed that Biafra is dead and buried which is quite myopic and smirks of gross carnality. Please who killed Biafra and where is she buried? Anyway, as a Christian and clergyman, does he not believe in resurrection and according to the Bible, GOD has given us the power to raise the dead isn’t? This generation of Biafra has exercised that power and with Chukwu Okike Abiama on our side we shall make sure Biafra is not killed or buried. If he is conversant with what is happening in his dear country Nigeria, he must have observed that Biafrans are dying for the sake of Biafra, exactly the way early Christian died for Christianity so that people like him can be able to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ without been persecuted.

Apostle Suleman went on saying “The Igbo cannot even rule themselves, they should go and sit down. “There is IPOB, MASSOB, you can see that they are already having division. You have not been able to rule yourselves and you want to rule a nation, it’s not possible.” I had to laugh when I read this part because it showed clearly that the clergyman actually lacked both physical and spiritual insight on the present struggle for the restoration of the sovereign state of Biafra.

Actually, if there is division in the struggle for Biafra then there is even a deeper division in Christianity with the various different denominations like Catholic, Methodist, Jehovah Witness, Anglican, Pentecostal etc. Why is there different organization like Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) and Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), governing clergymen in Nigeria? We are all aware of the crisis always rocking CAN, and the desire of Suleman to take over from Rev. Ayo Oritsejafor.

http://biafrasay.com/p/321372/

Re: Please Who Killed Biafra And Where Is She Buried?- IPOB Replies Suleman by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
How can apostle say the dreams and hope of millions of people is dead
Where is the good in him

1 Like

Re: Please Who Killed Biafra And Where Is She Buried?- IPOB Replies Suleman by Stolen: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Wrong response especially as the man of God has clarified his stance. He was not behind the article.

He speaks gospel on TV in Church NOT BLOG. https://www.nairaland.com/3166838/apostle-suleman-denies-saying-biafra#46578398
Re: Please Who Killed Biafra And Where Is She Buried?- IPOB Replies Suleman by fayisode(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Please Who Killed Biafra And Where Is She Buried?- IPOB Replies Suleman by yungpowers(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Few were called, many called themselves.
Watching the so called political suyaman in 10D TV tho.
Re: Please Who Killed Biafra And Where Is She Buried?- IPOB Replies Suleman by madone: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
the man of God didnt say God said,he only airex his opinion based on wat he has seen.of i may ask what happened to the initial gragra of ipob.by now i expected mass rally in fct and some core north.i expected more protest in lagos.not some group of persons in uk or american repeating pictures online claiming they re in the struggle.or having combo with Niger delta avenger or ultimate warriors.i keep asking the same qiestion. CAN the igbos rule themselves.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Killed Biafra And Where Is She Buried?- IPOB Replies Suleman by EMMYLBANKS(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
am an igbo guy bt i think this biafra issue is high tym we forget about it because is a scam....my dad despise d topic...my mum hate it when biafra is been mention so who am i to support a forgotting nation as for me and my house hold we are proud citizen of NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Killed Biafra And Where Is She Buried?- IPOB Replies Suleman by outknow: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
am an igbo guy bt i think this biafra issue is high tym we forget about it because is a scam....my dad despise d topic...my mum hate it when biafra is been mention so who am i to support a forgotting nation as for me and my house hold we are proud citizen of NIGERIA
Trace your ancestrial root
Re: Please Who Killed Biafra And Where Is She Buried?- IPOB Replies Suleman by EMMYLBANKS(m): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
outknow:

Trace your ancestrial root
lol...nkanu east...numeh town...enugu state...grandparents their, parent from their also
Re: Please Who Killed Biafra And Where Is She Buried?- IPOB Replies Suleman by PhilemonObende: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
Apostle Sule needs to buy his private jet before nigeria breaks up. Igbos represents the highest number of Christians and he needs their money to buy private jet, something he can not achieve in Biafra goes.

We yoruba muslim support the bling bling Pastor of Omega Fire Nigeria limited Company as he struggles to buy his own jet before nigeria divides. grin
Re: Please Who Killed Biafra And Where Is She Buried?- IPOB Replies Suleman by Slikbae: 6:22am On Jun 15, 2016
o

(1) (Reply)

When You Must Go To Church By Force ( Photo) / Christian Group In Iraq Form Army To Fight ISIS / I Need Advice: Is My Prayer Getting Answered Because Am A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.