Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: (33703 Views)

People Are Saying This Is The Best Case To Buy For Iphone. / WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 15, 2016
shogotermies:
This night I observe that am unable to login to Facebook on my FB app,till I realise my account was made unavailable for saying I HATE GAAY.
Am just thinking what's this world turning to. screenshot below

I don't know why people still use Facebook. Delete the stupid app and do better things with your time!
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Chinwem(f): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2016
OKorowanta:

Devil's creation.
I go finish full knife for dia throat if I catch one.
Hate is understatement.

Even Jesus righteous as he was refused to promote hatred and the stoning of someone who committed adultery and probably may have been guilty of it.

Who are you to kill someone else ?

Don't let the devil use you.

7 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by ahbey(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2016
Respect is reciprocal...Gay or not Gay....Respect your fellow human, respect humanity and don't encourage Hate in your heart against ur fellow human being....

7 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by nepapole(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:
Hating them doesn't make them less human than you are. Hate is too strong a word. Your hate is irrational and your post deserved to be deleted by Facebook. If God hates you despite all your shortcomings you won't be alive to say you hate his creation.
But the same GOD wiped out a whole nation because of them. Does this mean that HE lives them?

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 15, 2016
BavarianLad:
What is this animal instance?
From a neutral point of view, are men supposed to accept homosexuality because it is common with some animals? Thought man is allegedly higher than them just as you pointed out? So are we supposed to chew grasses on road sides or carnivorously consume flesh because it's common with some animals? As a higher specie, are we suppose to import an anomaly from lower species as a part of our life? Because cannibalism is common with some animals, we should not hate cannibalism in humans?
This is unbelievable, since when did activities of animals start been our yardstick in choosing what to hate, accept and ignore in humans?

Who gives a fĂșck about Cook? I don't like him not because he's gay but because I have nothing to like about him. I like songs by Sam Smith and his songs are making me like him even though he is gay. I like Ian McKellen even before I found out he's gay, yet my likeness for him has not diminished a bit. That's who I am.

As for your right to opinion stance, I consider it a hypocritical one. I don't quite understand how you believe that I or any other person don't have the right to say I hate or we hate someone or people because they're something I or we, don't like. Yet you think you have the right to tell me to hang myself saying pointing out the double standards.
What I more Hateful, I hate you or go and die?
one like for you.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by AlPeter: 7:50am On Jun 15, 2016
Skywalker5:
Serves you right. Would you be happy if white people said that about blacks?
being Gay is a choice Being Black is nature. Get that straight

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by LEXYCOM: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2016
princefunmmy:
Nawa o. I Hate Gay... Seun, come block me o
U have been blockeded
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by masqot(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2016
That is the world we live in. Despite all sentiments against that community, they keep increasing everyday and gaining their rights. It's awkward because they are eating deep into every facets of our lives (church, family, schools etc).
Some words are not allowed on some websites. You submit it, it's either you get banned, the post gets deleted or replaced with another word entirely. It's getting global. Pray, guard yourself and face reality, cos this is 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by oshaosha2014(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2016
I don't think him hating gays affects you in anyway, so shut the Bleep up and mind your own business. Who are you to tell him what to speak against and what not. He could hate pastors because they are holy, that is non of your concern. Why do you fuckers call it a 'free world' anyway.

Damsonkc:

Nobody is against you having an opinion or a mind of your own, as you stated, but we won't tolerate every stupid opinion simply because we want everyone to have a mind of their own. Tim Cook is the current CEO of Apple and he is openly gay. Africans always have this funny notion that being gay is Western. That is wrong. Emperor Mwanga, the Kabaka II of old Buganda was an African ruler who was gay. In fact, the British banished him because of his sexual orientation. Being gay is human. It is nature. Penguins have a large gay community. Bonono Monkeys are bisexual. Gay sex accounts for 90% of all observed sexual activities in giraffes. Snails, Flamingos, Sea Lions et al have displayed strong observable signs of homosexuality. Why then is man, allegedly higher than them, so daft to note all these?

As for your confusion about my sexual orientation, I'm a straight man in love with my wife to be. Common sense is the gift I have above the lots who do not want to think right. You do not have the right the hate gays just as much as you do not have the right to bomb people. If you despise their actions, which in no way directly affects you, you can easily focus on something more pressing and important to your survival. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by kuntash: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:

Nobody is against you having an opinion or a mind of your own, as you stated, but we won't tolerate every stupid opinion simply because we want everyone to have a mind of their own. Tim Cook is the current CEO of Apple and he is openly gay. Africans always have this funny notion that being gay is Western. That is wrong. Emperor Mwanga, the Kabaka II of old Buganda was an African ruler who was gay. In fact, the British banished him because of his sexual orientation. Being gay is human. It is nature. Penguins have a large gay community. Bonono Monkeys are bisexual. Gay sex accounts for 90% of all observed sexual activities in giraffes. Snails, Flamingos, Sea Lions et al have displayed strong observable signs of homosexuality. Why then is man, allegedly higher than them, so daft to note all these?

As for your confusion about my sexual orientation, I'm a straight man in love with my wife to be. Common sense is the gift I have above the lots who do not want to think right. You do not have the right the hate gays just as much as you do not have the right to bomb people. If you despise their actions, which in no way directly affects you, you can easily focus on something more pressing and important to your survival. Good morning.

Come o, your earlier responses were quite kool , stressing on the word "HATE" , but all these your reasons for justification of being GAY get as e be...

This could be a digression please.. talking on how to use words appropriately would be quite apt in this instance ...
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by EllisMorgan(f): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:

A child may hate an abusive father but that does not mean he hates all fathers. Saying you hate gays is very stupid and myopic of you. If you had one bad experience with a gay man, it still doesn't justify generalizing and saying you hate gays. You use a computer that was invented by a gay man, you use an iPhone whose CEO is a gay man. You adore celebrities you do not know are gay. Look at people for what they are and not what they do in their bedrooms. You can go hang yourself if you wanna keep up with the mindless hate.

Nigga, no one man invented the computer. Stop talking trash.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 15, 2016
My friend had an encounter with a gay few days ago.... nigga was demanding sex from him. Was like "What Da Bleep"
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by EllisMorgan(f): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2016
gunpoint:

Fool
You never chop belleful
You dey hate gays
Shior

U call someone a fool. Am gonna make sure this comment is deleted and u r banned. I just want to let u know I made sure it happened.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by AlPeter: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2016
WhiskeyTangoFox:

I detest homosexual activities, but jst shut ur mouth cos u sound really one dimensional. Ur comment was wrong and directed at a certain group of pple. One might not like a specific black man which is no one's business but saying u hate "black men" is a different thing entirely. And ur analogy with kids and their dad was jst a big embarrassment. Accept ur mistake, move on and avoid it in d future
will you stop demeaning yourself by comparing yourselves to gays for heaven sake being Black and Being gay aren't related. Compare Gays to pedophiles not blacks

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by ikorodureporta: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2016
shogotermies:
This night I observe that am unable to login to Facebook on my FB app,till I realise my account was made unavailable for saying I HATE GAAY.

what if Gay na persin name?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by eyinjuege: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2016
OP,

Hate is a very strong emotion and a lot of times instigates violence against the person of your hate. Hate is what made someone shoot down others unprovoked. Hate is what fuels terrorists like ISIS and Boko haram.
I have a feeling you're a Christian, and all what Christ ever preached and acted was love and tolerance for others who were considered sinners then.
You might not agree with a certain lifestyle for religious or personal reasons, but you don't have to hate others that live that lifestyle.
Rather, let love grow in your heart, that's the greatest commandment. How can you claim to love God when you hate your neighbor? Especially one that hasn't even done anything to you ever. Christ considered that as impossible.
Some statements can be inciting, and probably why yours was removed, and you were blocked. Facebook doesn't seem to "do" intolerance

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by ikorodureporta: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2016
shogotermies:

what if Gay na persin name? F.b. Sef.....
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 15, 2016
slysteel:
I can tell you ve not left the shores of this country before,its obvious from the way you said what you said here,you nairaland kids lie a lot.
smiley Now that's a vey funny comment...you really have no idea do you?
I won't go into issues but let me just say this darling... you have no idea. If you did, you would delete that comment.
I have nothing to prove to you, because you don't know that's all I would say.
Be happy we had a conversation today, save it, memorize this moment because it won't happen again.
Bye
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by gunpoint(m): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2016
EllisMorgan:

U call someone a fool. Am gonna make sure this comment is deleted and u r banned. I just want to let u know I made sure it happened.
Instead of fight, lets make peace.
How much you wan make i take bribe you?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by donkross1(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2016
helenCruz:

and lemme guess, he loves other sinners right? I personally am not in support of homosexuality buh that's their business.. if they re at peace with their conscience, den I feel everyone should leave them be. I know of pple who naturally have no feelings towards d opposite sex no matter hw hard they try.

I dunno why the hate is this much..if only we felt this way about other forms of sins like fornication, thefts n other 'little' sins the world would be a better place

these days we find pplz accepting sex before marriage as a norm..does God permit it? we knw he doesn't

jus coz you're nt gay gives yu no right to say yu hate gays..I mean, they sinners right? we all re. hate urself also.

don't be surprised that some of those gay pple have an even purer heart than most of us here claiming to be 'ungay'

anyways, leave them alone Biko..they didn't come close to ur anus na. so leave them be.

for those that will come for me, I never said I support being gay buh at d same time, I will never judge them coz I also am a sinner..sin is sin. whether big or small.

God never appointed us judges. so please let Us not judge. thank yu

Usually I don't do this but ima give you the pleasure.

I am a bloody gurdy freaking sinner, I sin every minute. Let me remind you of someone who was also a bloody sinner like me many years ago, his name's Lot (am sure you know his story). You know the funniest thing? Even as a sinner that he was, he still pleaded with the angels that wanted to destroy sodom and gomorrah not to destroy the city. Does that mean anything to you? He was a sinner but the angels still stayed in his house, he wasn't destroyed, why? The bloody gays were destroyed, you know why? Because they were disgusting.

God took his time to send his angels to Sodom and gomorrah just because of fagots and you say all sins are the same.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by cooljude(m): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2016
BavarianLad:
Which abusive father? I am the one that gave that instance so don't make it seem like I don't watch movies. A lot of children has said it to their dads not because they got abused but because they got harshly corrected, were not allowed to have what they want or because their dad has been away from the family for a long time just because of their commitment to their jobs.

So I can't say I hate someone or people but you can wish me death by hanging?

See why I always thought some Nigerians are nothing but bandwagons who have no mind of their own. With this your post it's either you're gay or you are just a fellow with no mind trying to appear as civilised.

Who is gay? Steve Jobs that got married to about 3 women or Straight Charles Babbage?

Look, I detest homosexual activities, I hate that people I know are gay but I don't hate them. I hate people because I don't like them not because they are gay. And if someone hates people because they are gay, I respect that decision. We have all got the min of our own so whoever doesn't understand that can go to hell.
if it were two weeks ago, Facebook would have turned a blind eye to your hate statement but considering the latest shooting of gay people in a club, any hate statement would be taken seriously and I am sure that your post would have been flagged red all-over the world. I honestly don't have any issue with gays so long they don't try to influence me. I think posting something like this at this particular time is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 15, 2016
jenigurl:

You is gay my black brother, just admit it already this is a faceless forum! You are as gay as a rainbow ... grin

I've seen how you go about this thread responding to people's opinion and telling them they are gay...The way some of you ladies reason is very bad. So my stand against hate speech of whatever type now automatically makes me gay even though I would even throw up when I see two guys making out? C'mon that's really really very bad coming from a pretty gurl like you. I deserve an apology.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by donkross1(m): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2016
EllisMorgan:

If I may ask ma'am, is that really your picture?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:

A child may hate an abusive father but that does not mean he hates all fathers. Saying you hate gays is very stupid and myopic of you. If you had one bad experience with a gay man, it still doesn't justify generalizing and saying you hate gays. You use a computer that was invented by a gay man, you use an iPhone whose CEO is a gay man. You adore celebrities you do not know are gay. Look at people for what they are and not what they do in their bedrooms. You can go hang yourself if you wanna keep up with the mindless hate.
Are you gay You guys are trying too much to force others to accept you. You guys are no different from some Muslims you will want you not to display any sign of you religiosity but see theirs as a way of life
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:
Hating them doesn't make them less human than you are. Hate is too strong a word. Your hate is irrational and your post deserved to be deleted by Facebook. If God hates you despite all your shortcomings you won't be alive to say you hate his creation.

who b dis gay sef
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by ring7(m): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2016
Oga /Madam some pple have been sacked from work all becus of those word...careful
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by ImpersonatorSS: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2016
refiner:

...gringringrin...
naija never seize to amaze me!
It's 'cease' not 'seize'. Gays and lesbians are hellbound if they dont repent.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by tonguengineer(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2016
lifezone247:
Op you still dey do facebook? That thing is boring.
Naxo my broda

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 15, 2016
artmostfair:

I've seen how you go about this thread responding to people's opinion and telling them they are gay...The way some of you ladies reason is very bad. So my stand against hate speech of whatever type now automatically makes me gay even though I would even throw up when I see two guys making out? C'mon that's really really very bad coming from a pretty gurl like you. I deserve an apology.
Hey Hun, I didn't mean that as an insult, it's only in the part of the world that being called gay is an insult undecided
But if you felt offended I'm sorry dear no harm intended.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Codyt(m): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:

Make sense comment!
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2016
Op that guy that gunned down 50 ppl in an orlando gay club prolly started like u.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Smartphones You Must Not Buy In 2017. / Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions / I've Forgotten My Transfer Pin On Glo. How Do I Get It Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.