Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Rev Ayokunle Emerges New CAN President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rev Ayokunle Emerges New CAN President (796 Views)

Donald Trump Was A Born And Raised Muslim,old (photo) Of Blond Boy Emerges / Can President Donald Trump Launch A Nuclear Bomb Attack? / Can President Trump Get Rid Of Common Core? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev Ayokunle Emerges New CAN President by copley: 3:47am On Jun 15, 2016
The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) yesterday elected Supo Ayokunle as its new President.

Mr. Ayokunle, a Reverend, is the current National President of Nigerian Baptist Convention and takes over the CAN leadership from Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.

The election was conducted at the National Ecumenical Center, Abuja.

At the poll, Mr. Ayokunle defeated his rival, Joseph Otubu of the Motailatu Church Cherubim and Seraphim Movement (MCCSW) with 54 votes to 28.

It was the immediate past President of the body, Mr. Oritsejafor, that announced the result of the election and declared Mr. Ayokunle his successor.

read more @http://www.buzorpages.com/2016/06/rev-ayokunle-emerges-new-can-president.html

Re: Rev Ayokunle Emerges New CAN President by fotadmowmend(m): 3:48am On Jun 15, 2016
cool
Re: Rev Ayokunle Emerges New CAN President by magabounce(m): 3:50am On Jun 15, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Rev Ayokunle Emerges New CAN President by muri4mig(m): 3:52am On Jun 15, 2016
Fear Ayos. They can be corrupt u know. Wishing him successful tenure.
Re: Rev Ayokunle Emerges New CAN President by adeayaade: 4:25am On Jun 15, 2016
The Lord will help him.
Re: Rev Ayokunle Emerges New CAN President by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Ok, hope he wouldnt be like his predecessor
Re: Rev Ayokunle Emerges New CAN President by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:25am On Jun 15, 2016
Oma307:
Ok, hope he wouldnt be like his predecessor

You woke up so early.
Re: Rev Ayokunle Emerges New CAN President by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Dear, what will man do, hustle continue
ForeverYoung197:

You woke up so early.
Re: Rev Ayokunle Emerges New CAN President by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:36am On Jun 15, 2016
Oma307:
Dear, what will man do, hustle continue

Oh I see. I like the man that knows how to find way to survive.
Re: Rev Ayokunle Emerges New CAN President by marwanafrica: 5:45am On Jun 15, 2016
Uhnmm sigh
Re: Rev Ayokunle Emerges New CAN President by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 15, 2016
That's my configuration
ForeverYoung197:

Oh I see. I like the man that knows how to find way to survive.
Re: Rev Ayokunle Emerges New CAN President by danjaba(m): 6:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Clap for him
Re: Rev Ayokunle Emerges New CAN President by SEVO7(m): 6:34am On Jun 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

The West Tries To Force Homosexuality On The World Through The UN! / Photos Of The $5.3million Home Obamas Will Move Into After Leaving White House / Donald Trump Names Exxon Boss, Rex Tillerson As Secretary Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.