Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

What Are The Requirements For Traveling To Benin Republic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Requirements For Traveling To Benin Republic (561 Views)

Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? / "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Traveling To Benin Republic by Eminent012: 5:51am On Jun 15, 2016
I'm I'm an Agricultural student and wish to visit songhai farm in port Novo Benin Republic for training. Pls Nairalanders that have visited the place before, what are the requirements. Explicit explanation is needed as I have not traveled out side the shores of Nigeria before.
Re: What Are The Requirements For Traveling To Benin Republic by mebad(m): 6:06am On Jun 15, 2016
Just your passport and transport . U can easily take bus to the border
Re: What Are The Requirements For Traveling To Benin Republic by Eminent012: 5:26am On Mar 15, 2017
mebad:
Just your passport and transport . U can easily take bus to the border

Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Please / South African Man Insist On Travelling Back Unclad / Many Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker & Passenger Bus Collide Along Naze,Owerri(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.