Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Dasuki The Biggest Nigerian Thief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki The Biggest Nigerian Thief (437 Views)

DSS Produces Dasuki, Bows To Court Order / 10 Biggest Nigerian Looters And The Amount They Looted In History / Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasuki The Biggest Nigerian Thief by monkautos(m): 8:50am On Jun 15, 2016
There have been various argument about the $2.1 bill scandal. While some people believe it is the right step in the right direction, others are of the opinion that the present government is just wasting so much time and energy in the probe. Well, I would like to break it out mathematically so that we can see how much we need to complete fight.

From all indications, various sections of the media is of the opinion that col. Sambo dasuki misappropriated a whooping sum of #400bill. But so far the amount of money that has been traced to different account does not even add up to #10bill. What does that mean? It means that it took the federal government about 5 months to discover the whereabouts of #10bill while we have another #390bill which has not been accounted for. There are 39 #10bill yet to go, meaning it might take another 195 months approximately 16 years three months to completely find the whereabouts of the remaining sum.

With all these figures, what can I conclude? Maybe nothing or maybe I just like playing with figures. But I ask you a very salient question. Is it worth the time and energy? Or is it another ploy to distract the citizens from the present hardship? I don’t know what to say. But I know one thing…16 years is a long time. You be the judge.
http://emmyjoach..com.ng/2016/06/dasukigate.html
Re: Dasuki The Biggest Nigerian Thief by DesChyko: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2016
Hopefully, the fight against corruption will be easier as the years roll by. But you would be wiser to gear up for four wasted propaganda-nourished years. He who lives by the gun, dies by the gun.
Re: Dasuki The Biggest Nigerian Thief by wawaboy1(m): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2016
monkautos:
There have been various argument about the $2.1 bill scandal. While some people believe it is the right step in the right direction, others are of the opinion that the present government is just wasting so much time and energy in the probe. Well, I would like to break it out mathematically so that we can see how much we need to complete fight.

From all indications, various sections of the media is of the opinion that col. Sambo dasuki misappropriated a whooping sum of #400bill. But so far the amount of money that has been traced to different account does not even add up to #10bill. What does that mean? It means that it took the federal government about 5 months to discover the whereabouts of #10bill while we have another #390bill which has not been accounted for. There are 39 #10bill yet to go, meaning it might take another 195 months approximately 16 years three months to completely find the whereabouts of the remaining sum.

With all these figures, what can I conclude? Maybe nothing or maybe I just like playing with figures. But I ask you a very salient question. Is it worth the time and energy? Or is it another ploy to distract the citizens from the present hardship? I don’t know what to say. But I know one thing…16 years is a long time. You be the judge.
http://emmyjoach..com.ng/2016/06/dasukigate.html

YES HE IS THE BIGGEST THIEF
Re: Dasuki The Biggest Nigerian Thief by thesicilian: 9:09am On Jun 15, 2016
@OP: Please edit your title to DASUKI, THE BIGGEST NIGERIAN THIEF CAUGHT

Someone once defined a "gentleman" as one who has not yet been caught doing anything wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Doctors Embark On Indefinite Strike / #pmbshowusurcertificate Now Trending On Twitter. -nairaland Forum / An Open Letter To Bola Tinubu The Jagaban Of Borgu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.