Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,955 members, 7,838,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando (2917 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2016
The gun pictured below was used at Pulse night club shooting, in Orlando. Read more at http://bjayademola..com.ng/2016/06/picture-of-gun-that-was-used-to-kill.html?m=1

Re: Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando by nonjebose(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2016
" Guns don't kill people, people kill people"

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando by jaybee3(m): 10:14am On Jun 15, 2016
nonjebose:

So what exactly is the enabler?

Question is, how on earth did he manage to get such gun into the club?
Was it planted prior to the massacre?
Re: Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando by chriskosherbal(m): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2016
nonjebose:
totally agree
Re: Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando by MurderX: 10:16am On Jun 15, 2016
If all the party goers had one each, he wouldnt have killed that many. Get your own if it is legal.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando by nonjebose(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2016
jaybee3:

Question is, how on earth did he manage to get such gun into the club? Was it planted prior to the massacre?
Most likely. The report says he had visited the club previously.
Re: Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando by Luizkid(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2016
label the parts
Re: Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando by KevMitnick: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2016
Wow...
Re: Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando by pythonkid(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2016
hope the picture of the gun will bring back the dead .metchewwwwwwww rubish news
Re: Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando by bighead1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
It still baffles me how people are allowed to obtain guns when they are not going to a war front.

It is one reason i am so scared of the US.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando by shegra58: 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
nonjebose:
DMX
Re: Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
shegra58:
DMX
We know...pele
Re: Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando by shegra58: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
videomaid:

We know...pele
u get bad mouth grin
Re: Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando by pacino26(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Sweet [color=][/color] cheesy

Na this type DSS go see and say they saw SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS with an intent to overthrow the govt grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando by nenergy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
jaybee3:

Question is, how on earth did he manage to get such gun into the club?
Was it planted prior to the massacre?
Watch this video and see how. https://web.facebook.com/robert.buckles.1/videos/10154880481564240/?pnref=story
Re: Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando by mysticwarrior(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
The Ar 15 is an automatic militarized assault rifle which should never be allowed to fall into the hands of civilians.
Re: Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando by OloyeVIII: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
Sweet Jesus! my weapon of choice.. AR with a scope, will have niggurs swimming on pavement... Love the Smith & Wesson version..
Re: Picture Of The Gun That Was Used To Kill People At Orlando by Angrygoat: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
Once I get to ohio. I'm getting myself an h&k mp5. I love that gun die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZaIX6LccTg&pp=ygUHTXA1IGd1bg%3D%3D

(1) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Stripped Naked In Lagos By Mob / Pastor Who Was Sent On Evangelism Caught Red-handed Sleeping With Married Woman / Pastor That Uses Human Bodies As Part Of His Church Foundation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.