Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Happy Birthday To One Of Nairaland Best writers- Audreytimms - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Happy Birthday To One Of Nairaland Best writers- Audreytimms (1018 Views)

Happy Birthday ( Short Story ) / Drop The Name of Your Best Romance Writers Of Nairaland / Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To One Of Nairaland Best writers- Audreytimms by Divepen1(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2016
Happy birthday to an achiever and an inspirational
writer, a lady of good heart, down to earth and jovial to all.
As you add a year today, we pray for a successful
and wonderful life for you blessed with God favour,
wisdom, riches and kindness.
Wishing You All the Best in Life, Long Life And
Prosperity....cheers

from all of us from
Audreytimmslibrary
Nigerianwritershub
Nairaland super writers
Nairawriters
and litlanders

Audreytimms is the author of bestselling ' Unfulfilled Promises and Letting Go

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairaland Best writers- Audreytimms by emjayji: 10:47am On Jun 15, 2016
Happy Birthday.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairaland Best writers- Audreytimms by saraphina(f): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
wish her happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairaland Best writers- Audreytimms by mofy1(f): 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Igba odun odun kan ni o

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairaland Best writers- Audreytimms by CuteChiluv: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Happy birthday to audrey, she is awesome and blessed

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairaland Best writers- Audreytimms by olanshile2016(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
hbd ma'm

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairaland Best writers- Audreytimms by teamplayey: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
Many Happy Returns in Jesus nane, amen

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairaland Best writers- Audreytimms by Feyikemi12(f): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
happy birthday to awesome Audreytimms, you'll live to witness more of it in life ijn

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairaland Best writers- Audreytimms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmm...I'm so sorry this is coming late. I just discovered the thread from my mentions. Thanks a lot, guys. God bless you all.
Re: Happy Birthday To One Of Nairaland Best writers- Audreytimms by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
HBD Audrey,may God bless your abundantly.Best wishes

(1) (Reply)

Until I Met You - Episode Finale / Blood - A Short Story By Grace. O / The Blue Love Story (episode 1 : SHE'S FORSALE)E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.