Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

@ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 (3239 Views)

Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? / Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? / Dear Olabowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

@ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2009
[center]Pls honestly answer my question[/center]

Would you call the "ramadan" an acceptable "fast" or just a mere period of lunch strike in order to ration food to the hungary muslims around the world.

In Christianity fasting is accepted when at 00:00 nothing is eaten or drunk until 3pm, 6pm and it goes on until you wish to break.

So please explain to me why you mediocrats decided to wake up at 5am in the morning to eat 3 course meal, miss the lunch and then at 7pm  eat the complete course meal and still call it fast.

Madness ini
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2009
Still waiting cheesy
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Abuzola(m): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2009
Before i answer your question mr brat, can you show us the source of christianity fasting in the new testament and if you can't, shame on you and your gargantuan imbecilic church,
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2009
wink
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by luvola(m): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2009
leav d terrorist alone .sky
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Abuzola(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2009
We all know that skyone is luvola so stop deceiving yourself
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Abuzola(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2009
Ladies and gentlemen, open ur bible and check what brat skyone quoted, the guy is mentally ill, none of his quotation refers to fasting. Hahaha he thought i don't have a bible. Christianity and deceit, nawa o
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2009
you are exactly what i called you period

OK since your brain can not grasp what the bible say now kindly and delegently explain why you eat two solid full course meal during ramadan. simples
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Abuzola(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2009
Simply show me where your fasting comes from, since your oblongata is block then am sorry to say0i won't unblock it. No source - no answer
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 30, 2009
are muslims really fasting when all they do is eat a heavy breakfast earlier than normal, skip lunch and then have an early light dinner?

You're basically only missing one of three meals in a day!  shocked

If this is the case then i can boldy claim to have been observing the ramadan fast DAILY for the last 3-4 yrs. I skip breakfast, mostly skip lunch and have a late dinner. What's the difference?
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by sanjey: 12:32am On Aug 30, 2009
My man, i no know oo. It is just like deceiving oneself. Its not Fasting.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Abuzola(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2009
@david, your fellow cross worshipper couldn't answer a similar question he threw, instead he forged his biblical quotation. Help him: Show us in the new testament where jesus said you should fast from tit to tat, like you proclaim muslim fast is no fast so lets see the hours you are prescribed to in the bible. If you can't find it then you are as well a disgrace to ur church and this will show the world that christianity is just do as you want, from the word christmas to going to church on sunday are all absent in the bible.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by olabowale(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2009
@Davidylan: « #9 on: Today at 12:07:59 AM »
are muslims really fasting when all they do is eat a heavy breakfast earlier than normal, skip lunch and then have an early light dinner?
You're basically only missing one of three meals in a day!
If this is the case then i can boldy claim to have been observing the ramadan fast DAILY for the last 3-4 yrs. I skip breakfast, mostly skip lunch and have a late dinner. What's the difference?
I have to laugh at you because, unlike any "fast" ramadan will shake you to the core, at least a day in that whole 29 or 30 days! And you can eat all the heavy food you want, and do no hard work, you do not control your body, because God the Designer Controls it. Have you ever heard somebody remarking that he just ate, but yet still hungry?

In winter time in america, we may break fast at the setting of the sun, which is around 4.28 pm, while the time of dawn was a mere 4.48 am around December 11. This fasting is a mere 11 hours or less, and when you contrast that to say summer time, June 11, when dawn arrives at 3.44 am and sun sets at 8.30 pm, a fasting period of just shy of 17 hours, you will see that it is no joke, at all in America. I remember my fasting in the summer months, in the 70s all the way to say 85, but I do not feel more fatigue then than I feel now!

Even if you eat yourself to ruin, ramadan will leave its mark on you, if you are fasting it, properly at all. Skipping "lunch", as you have qualified it is not it, my man. Its like being a desert, and you could take off your clothing and just cover your head, the fact that you are in the desert will make you know that it is desert! The heat will get you. Yet, if Allah Wills it, you can even wear a suit have your 4 in 1 knot, or full or half windsor knot or a bow tie, if you will not get the pang of the heat and be dehydrated, your Creator will make it easy by His Will!

Try it david. Become a muslim, fr the rest of the ramadan, to proof Islam wrong. Go take sghahadah, make 5 daily prayers, go to Tarawih (Ashamu as the yoruba calls it; wrong wording), wake up and eat and stop 10 minutes before the period of dawn. In the ast coast, t will be from 4.50 to say 5.00am, for the rest of the fasting period. Eat 10 servings for your early morning and dont play Scrooge as an Ijebu man. Then the breaking of fast is 7.33 to 40 pm here today in down state, depnding where you are. Everyday from there onward, take off a minute from the day before and break your fast aearlier daily. I guarantee you that if you make prayer and sincerely observe the fast, and take the filth of gods and idolworship out of your life, you will be find out that Khaki no be leda, before long.

I bet that you will never go out and back to anyting else after you discover Islam!
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aremugangan(m): 12:43am On Aug 31, 2009
"And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen," (Acts 1:24).
"Whom they set before the apostles: and when they had prayed, they laid their hands on them." (Acts 6:6).
"And thou shalt bring the Levites before the LORD: and the children of Israel shall put their hands upon the Levites:" (Numbers 8:10).
"And the LORD said unto Moses, Take thee Joshua the son of Nun, a man in whom is the spirit, and lay thine hand upon him;" (Numbers 27:18).
"And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses." (Deuteronomy 34:9).
"And besought him greatly, saying, My little daughter lieth at the point of death: I pray thee, come and lay thy hands on her, that she may be healed; and she shall live." (Mark 5:23).
"Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost." (Acts 8:17).
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aremugangan(m): 12:46am On Aug 31, 2009
"And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost." (Acts 9:17).
"And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away." (Acts 13:3).
"And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied." (Acts 19:6).
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." (1 Timothy 4:14).
"The Lord give mercy unto the house of Onesiphorus; for he oft refreshed me, and was not ashamed of my chain:" (2 Timothy 1:16).
"Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment." (Hebrews 6:2).
"Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil." (Matthew 4:1).
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aremugangan(m): 12:51am On Aug 31, 2009
@skyone, do you have any contradictions to what i have above concerning your quotations?
Now, please, without mixing words, i humbly ask you to honourably answer abuzola's question with your quotations.
@fellow crossworshipppers, isn't skyone a disgrace to your invented religion?
I'm afraid you've answered your questions yourself.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by No2Atheism(m): 5:23am On Aug 31, 2009
olabowale:

@Davidylan: « #9 on: Today at 12:07:59 AM »

Try it david. Become a muslim, fr the rest of the ramadan, to proof Islam wrong.

I bet that you will never go out and back to anyting else after you discover Islam!

Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by olabowale(m): 7:17am On Aug 31, 2009
@No2Atheism: You can take up the challenge that I left on the table for Davidylan. Afterall, you are a big boy. No? Put your money where your mouth is, and am call the bluff of Christendom. I just finished my tarawih. Its after 2 am in the East Coast and I have to be up at 4, latest for preparation of today's fasting. And through it all, you have to kep your daily routine as nothing happened. This is how islam is; special demands and efforts in the month of Ramadan.

True religion is separated from fakes or no religion at all!

Any keferi can run the gamut of the month from now till the last day, amere 20 days at the most, and tell us after it whether its just skipping lunch!
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aqlass(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2009
Jazakumu llahu khairan 2 u my brothers, may ALLAH strengten u. They know not that every single bit of islam has record & basis far from invention.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aqlass(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2009
Jazakumu llahu khairan 2 u my brothers, may ALLAH strengten u. They know not that every single bit of islam has record & basis far from invention.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aqlass(m): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2009
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by igbalajobi: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2009
@ Abuzola, Olabowale & Aremugangan,
How do you expect the guy to provide answers to Abuzola's quetions when he's already taken the next available flight to sky since he's the skyone? cheesy

Remember ALLAH had said in the Holy Quran that "Whoever Allah guides none can send astray, and whoever Allah sends astray, none can guide"

But let's continue to preach the truth may be ALLAH will have mercy on them and guide them to the right path.

Jazakumullah Khairan
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by alimat2(f): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2009
skyone:

Would you call the "ramadan" an acceptable "fast" or just a mere period of lunch strike in order to ration food to the hungary muslims around the world.

In Christianity fasting is accepted when at 00:00 nothing is ate or drank until 3pm, 6pm and it goes on until you wish to break.

So please explain to me why you mediocrats decided to wake up at 5am in the morning to eat 3 course meal, miss the lunch and then at 7pm eat the complete course meal and still call it fast.

Madness ini

@ sky,

If i may ask u, what makes u arise such a topic?
If u can sincerely reply abuzola then u get ur answer.
If u can think such about RAMADAN in ur brain then why don’t u think about why xtains don’t fast together, I want u to think Y xtians don’t do thinks in common, y there is no brotherhood in xtianity, Y xtian fast is not based and supported by the bible, Y fasting is not compulsory for all sectors of xtians, where is unity in xtianity?

Pls kindly reply this plus that of Abuzola then Muslims will tell u what RAMADAN is.

Even if u say the fast is just like a skip of lunch at least all Muslims observe it together with peace, I hope that will also happen in xtian world

OMO ORO NI E,
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by luv2talk(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2009
Ramadan is not all about abstainance from Food or drinks,its all about the submission to the will of Allah,We dont fast to Get hungry,thirsty, we fast to please Allah.No matter how we fast,it is based on the dictates of Allah and his prophet.
Your pastor can tell u to observe white,Yellow and Blue Fast LOLz,Thats his own idea or problem.You can stay for a Month without food,Its your own Palava,But fasting from islamic Perspective is total submission to the dictates of Allah.We fast the Way our God and Prophet asked us to do, Case closed
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2009
igbalajobi:

@ Abuzola, Olabowale & Aremugangan,
How do you expect the guy to provide answers to Abuzola's quetions when he's already taken the next available flight to sky since he's the skyone? cheesy

Remember ALLAH had said in the Holy Quran that "Whoever Allah guides none can send astray, and whoever Allah sends astray, none can guide"

But let's continue to preach the truth may be ALLAH will have mercy on them and guide them to the right path.

Jazakumullah Khairan

Fool, answer to what question, "fatsin" or abuzola alzakwi's incompatible question that has no basis pls tell me.

Just in case you passed through school and partially educated those bible verses were given to alazakawi in oder for him to read and have foundational knowledge for the reason of fasting before posting the real bible verse. Anyway, now read this including alzakawi, olabowale, alimatudini and yourself.

Exodus 34:28
Moses remained there on the mountain with the Lord forty days and forty nights. In all that time he ate no bread and drank no water. And the Lord wrote the terms of the covenant—the Ten Commandments —on the stone

2 Samuel 12:16-17
David begged God to spare the child. He went without food and lay all night on the bare ground. 17 The elders of his household pleaded with him to get up and eat with them, but he refused

Daniel 9:3
So I turned to the Lord God and pleaded with him in prayer and fasting. I also wore rough burlap and sprinkled myself with ashes

Matthew 6:16
And when you fast, don’t make it obvious, as the hypocrites do, for they try to look miserable and disheveled so people will admire them for their fasting. I tell you the truth, that is the only reward they will ever get.

Acts 13:3[/b]So after more fasting and prayer, the men laid their hands on them and sent them on their way. (NLT)

[b]Acts 14:23

Paul and Barnabas also appointed elders in every church. With prayer and fasting, they turned the elders over to the care of the Lord, in whom they had put their trust. (NLT)

To Olabowale you are just a funny grown man with very funny ideas runnig through your brain and i'm baffled. Can honestly call your ramadan fasting' please be honest with yourself.

To Alimatudini, i came up with the post because it's a complete joke and very misleading to call your ramadan a lenthen period while you eat two full square meal a day. It's a shame and you should wake up from your sleeping, weeping brains. And to enlighten your cow brain, christian fast tyogether and it starts just after a day called "ASH Wednesday" and ended on palm sunday, so get it tongue

Now back to my question and i need brave and sensible person to enlighten me.
skyone:

In Christianity fasting is accepted when at 00:00 nothing is ate or drank until 3pm, 6pm and it goes on until you wish to break.

So please explain to me why you mediocrats decided to wake up at 5am in the morning to eat 3 course meal, miss the lunch and then at 7pm eat the complete course meal and still call it fast.

Madness ini
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Abuzola(m): 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2009
First and foremost, you narrated the story of people who fasted and not commandment or order, thats bullshit. I again repeat : Show me where christian are prescribed to fast annually or biennial.

Secondlly, you did not quote the timing of starting and breaking of fast. What a missing trend. Lol. What a Deluded fella.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aremugangan(m): 12:12am On Sep 01, 2009
@Abuzola. Assalam Alaykum Ya Akhi. As a person once urged me on NL, pls, lets refrain from using abusive words. A mad man we all know will never admit he's mad. Who's the mad man among us now? Allahu Allam.
@skyone, you have a very nice question there, at least curiosity will make anybody ask such as well.But one thing i enjoin people when it comes to comparative religion is that we should atleast have prior knowledge about both books and allow the books to speak. Don't be sentimental.
Better if you could study the Qur'an a bit. You have all the answers to your questions there. Imagine if you hadn't posted the recent quotations, one who has no knowledge about the bible wouldn't have known them.
My (dear)friend, i guess what the above quotations buttresses is the call of some deprived souls. I guess what my brother (Abuzola) needs is a place where the bible will say "fasting or length has been prescribed for you, so, observe it" or the likes. Please lets educate ourselves rather than raining insults. Rply pls
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 12:28am On Sep 01, 2009
Abuzola:

First and foremost, you narrated the story of people who fasted and not commandment or order, thats bullshit. I again repeat : Show me where christian are prescribed to fast annually or biennial.

Secondlly, you did not quote the timing of starting and breaking of fast. What a missing trend. Lol. What a Deluded fella.

Abuzola Alzakawi my very good on NL,

Yes, there may not be direct forcible doctrine about fasting in the bible but it is in the practise of the body of Christ (the church)

to fast since Jesus Christ himself fasted for 40days and forty nights before he was crucified and rose the third day (i believe you

about it in your quran) and he also said in John 14:12 >>Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the

works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father

therefore the Church (Body of chrsit) has set apart a period to fast in order to keep the practise going but remember we are not compelled to fast.

Now apart from the lent, christian can fast anyday of the year and that depends solely on you. And fasting it's recongnised in christianity when you have decided to deny your flesh from eating from 00:00 until 3pm- daily, 6pm-daily, and so it goes on.

Now i believe all you needed to know about fasting in christianity has been answered and if truly you a man of dignity i now expect you to anwer my question if not because of me at least because of your ignorant fellow muslim  and others who wish to know WHY MUSLIMS EAT TWO SQUARE MEAL A DAY AND THEN CALL IT FASTING.

Plz answer the question once and for all it wil do you and i good; you dont need run helter skelter or dodge the question, pls kindly answer it and may your allah bless you. So go on and answer it.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 12:40am On Sep 01, 2009
Aremugangan:

@Abuzola. Assalam Alaykum Ya Akhi. As a person once urged me on NL, pls, lets refrain from using abusive words. A mad man we all know will never admit he's mad. Who's the mad man among us now? Allahu Allam.
@skyone, you have a very nice question there, at least curiosity will make anybody ask such as well.But one thing i enjoin people when it comes to comparative religion is that we should atleast have prior knowledge about both books and allow the books to speak. Don't be sentimental.
Better if you could study the Qur'an a bit. You have all the answers to your questions there. Imagine if you hadn't posted the recent quotations, one who has no knowledge about the bible wouldn't have known them.
My (dear)friend, i guess what the above quotations buttresses is the call of some deprived souls. I guess what my brother (Abuzola) needs is a place where the bible will say "fasting or length has been prescribed for you, so, observe it" or the likes. Please lets educate ourselves rather than raining insults. Rply pls

I honestly like your post and surely it's well taken. (A MAD MAN NEVER HAS NO ANSWER TO SIMPLE QUESTION)

Like i said the reason why i posted those verses (though i must admit some are not in line and that's my mistake) was to let alzakawi know the basis of fasting and what fasting in the spirit can result to but during the time
i got caught up with other things at home and probably posted some verses that does not work along with the initail post. However i hope to some degree and if you are not toiling around to dodge the question i believe those other verses i posted should now give a deeper insight why christian fast.

Now as a respectful man kindly answer my question thanks.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by olabowale(m): 2:32am On Sep 01, 2009
Skyone, take the same challenge that I put to Davidylan. Proof Islam wrong by becoming one, this ramadhan. Observe it with the prayers, and the before dawn eating. Eat ten plates of what you normally eat. Then break your fast just after the sun sets. If you are complete in Islam, the remaining 19 or 20 days will give you the experience of a lifetime. After it, then come out and report to us if you have just simply rearranged you meals, by early breakfast, skipping lunch and a hearty dinner! I think you are man enough.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by dean2725: 4:39am On Sep 01, 2009
skyone:

I honestly like your post and surely it's well taken. (A MAD MAN NEVER HAS NO ANSWER TO SIMPLE QUESTION)

Like i said the reason why i posted those verses (though i must admit some are not in line and that's my mistake) was to let alzakawi know the basis of fasting and what fasting in the spirit can result to but during the time
i got caught up with other things at home and probably posted some verses that does not work along with the initail post. However i hope to some degree and if you are not toiling around to dodge the question i believe those other verses i posted should now give a deeper insight why christian fast.

Now as a respectful man kindly answer my question thanks.

Fasting in islam doesnt starts and end on just eating breakfast and skipping lunch as you have ignorantly stated. When you are fasting in islam, your mouth is fasting, your eyes are fasting, your nose are fasting and infact, generally, fasting in islam is not limited to eating alone but a total submission to the will of Allah (SWT). But it is disappointing ( yet amazing) when you think fasting is unoriginal if it doesnt start from 00:00 to whatever you called it and all that crap  grin. It clearly shows you dont even have a clue on what u want to argue about or rather may be  you have never took your time and think about your own way of fasting before coming out to criticize how we fast in Islam. Ramadan is not like you own type of arrangee fasting that has different kind of colors--white or yellow fasting lol. They seems to hate islam yet they wont stop being jealous.

You md*fker cant be us as u see us!!!. . .we are in ISLAM till we die!!
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Abuzola(m): 4:40am On Sep 01, 2009
Interesting ! Now you agree that no verse in the bible enjoin you to fast, right ?

Jesus fasted for 40 days and 40 nights, is this the type of fasting christian observe ? The answer is No, so where did you folks get your info to fast at 00:00 and break by 3 or whatever. Am kindly waiting, and if you can't support your answer with the bible then i laugh at you even though i know you can't find it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Becoming An Atheist ?? / The CREATOR, The CREATURE And The CREATION / Vanity Upon Vanity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.