Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

@ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 (3246 Views)

Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? / Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? / Dear Olabowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 01, 2009
@skyone,
why did you quote a verse from the old testament (Exodus 34:28) to justify what you do as a christian? Are you a jew? Aren't christians suppossed to have left the jewish practises? And as for the verse you quoted regarding Jesus Christ fasting for forty days and forty nights, you failed to mention where Jesus said you should fast any other type of fast apart from the forty days and forty nights fast, and in that verse you quoted (John 14:12), he is recorded as saying that if you believe in him, you would DO THE THINGS HE DID, and even greater, therefore if you want to fast, do it the way Jesus was recorded in your Bible to have done i.e for forty days and forty nights (or greater). . . . . . .and also do the other things your Bible said Jesus did, like heal the sick, re-attach amputated body parts with your bare hands and finally, raise the dead. grin
By the way, how human beings are expected to do things greater than the things God does is beyond me.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aremugangan(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2009
@skyone, i concur with your quotations. I should believe Jesus fasted forty days and forty nights without taking anything inbetween it (i stand to be corrected).
Since he said you should do all these things he did if you believe in him, isn't it logical that you also go on a forty days and forty nights length without taking anything inbetween it
"or even greater" maybe you should increase your length maybe 60, 80 or even 100. (i believe some men of God have been doing greater by healing multiples of the sick, the disables and the rest, let them or all the christians just fast this number of days as well and we'l take another census after the completion of your length).
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by muhsin(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2009
May Allah, the Exalted, bless you brothers and sisters.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2009
Abuzola:

Interesting ! Now you agree that no verse in the bible enjoin you to fast, right ?

Jesus fasted for 40 days and 40 nights, is this the type of fasting christian observe ? The answer is No, so where did you folks get your info to fast at 00:00 and break by 3 or whatever. Am kindly waiting, and if you can't support your answer with the bible then i laugh at you even though i know you can't find it

I have so much gathered that you lack absolute biblical understanding and it's not a surprise at all but what baffles me is your undefined stupidity in order to see that fasting as explained to you is not a mandaotory doctrine but acceptable and well acknowledged at the presence of ALMIGHTY GOD. Therefore christians all over the world are encouraged to fast just as Jesus Christ and other men of God as exercised.

In contrast to Islam you are deceived and indoctrinated foolishly by being compelled to wake up routinely at 5am
in the morning to eat a full course meal called SARI and then skip the lunch in order to break with another full course meal; now tell me, ' isn't this foolishness of the first order. I personally dont eat breakfast during the week
and in many occassion skip lunch and even eat a very light food for dinner, embarassed tell me what will you call that "super ramadan" undecided.

When i fast i fast in full spirit and meditate upon the Lord Jesus Christ and because i dont have mediocritic nature i dont have to let everyone know i'm fasting.

Now with all humility and if truly you can defend your religion please give reasons why you only skip lunch when fasting and secondly quote some quranic verses that compelled you lots to fast. I bet you will foolishly dodge it again undecided
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2009
fellis:

@skyone,
why did you quote a verse from the old testament (Exodus 34:28) to justify what you do as a christian? Are you a jew? Aren't christians suppossed to have left the jewish practises? And as for the verse you quoted regarding Jesus Christ fasting for forty days and forty nights, you failed to mention where Jesus said you should fast any other type of fast apart from the forty days and forty nights fast, and in that verse you quoted (John 14:12), he is recorded as saying that if you believe in him, you would DO THE THINGS HE DID, and even greater, therefore if you want to fast, do it the way Jesus was recorded in your Bible to have done i.e for forty days and forty nights (or greater). . . . . . .and also do the other things your Bible said Jesus did, like heal the sick, re-attach amputated body parts with your bare hands and finally, raise the dead. grin
By the way, how human beings are expected to do things greater than the things God does is beyond me.

Fellis i see from your biblical understanding that you will need at least a week to be educated on the blunder you have poured out from your brain in order to grasp the whole reasons behind Jesus Christ and christianity as a whole therefore i will leave you in despair, sorry sad.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2009
Aremugangan:

@skyone, i concur with your quotations. I should believe Jesus fasted forty days and forty nights without taking anything inbetween it (i stand to be corrected).
Since he said you should do all these things he did if you believe in him, isn't it logical that you also go on a forty days and forty nights length without taking anything inbetween it
"or even greater" maybe you should increase your length maybe 60, 80 or even 100. (i believe some men of God have been doing greater by healing multiples of the sick, the disables and the rest, let them or all the christians just fast this number of days as well and we'l take another census after the completion of your length).

At least your quran acknowledge these signs and wonders your brain can't comprehend so who's a mad goat grin
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Abuzola(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2009
Rambling ? Rambling ? Skyone you should be crying by now if you are a responsible christian. You just narrated to us your view on christian fasting in contrast to Muslim fasting. After your long hours of searching the net and you couldn't find the answer, you decided to express ur view. This is laughable and ridiculous.

Skyone exposure shows that christian fast because father pope or reverend paul told them to do so and not among the teaching of jesus. Hahahha. nairaland christians, thanks for Abuzola for making them realize their ignorance.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Abuzola(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2009
Fasting is the abstainance of food, sexual relation, Quarrel, backbite, stealing and all kind of evil action. Fasting makes you experience the famished of the destitute- with that you will feel what they are going through and cater for them. A period for devils to be chained, paradise opened. The good deeds are manifolded, a period of total forgiveness, mercy and pity. A day better than thousand nights of other months,

Any muslim who deliberately consume anything between sunrise and sunset has indeed nullify his fast. If christian fast from 00:00 to 24 hrs is not an event to be celebrated, who ask them to starve for that hours ? Jesus never did and skyone testify to it. A word is enough for the wise
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2009
Abuzola:

Fasting is the abstainance of food, sexual relation, Quarrel, backbite, stealing and all kind of evil action. Fasting makes you experience the famished of the destitute- with that you will feel what they are going through and cater for them. A period for devils to be chained, paradise opened. The good deeds are manifolded, a period of total forgiveness, mercy and pity. A day better than thousand nights of other months,

Fully agreed but what about other days that you dont have to fast, dont you think you have to keep your self holy as well and dont you think the devil need to be chained at all times, dont you think we should always forgive at all times, common i suppose you know better with your level of intellect.

Abuzola:

Any muslim who deliberately consume anything between sunrise and sunset has indeed nullify his fast. If christian fast from 00:00 to 24 hrs is not an event to be celebrated, who ask them to starve for that hours ? Jesus never did and skyone testify to it. A word is enough for the wise

So if the sun remain set from  4pm until 8am in the morning for example in the northpole where the sun rarely rise and where the region remains clouded between the hour of 4pm and 8am what will say to that[i][/i]. You mean in those places they are allowed to eat as much as they like until the sun starts risen btw 8am and 8:30am and then eat as much as they like between 4pm and 8am, isn't this amazing and deluded angry

Gushhh, pls,pls,pls i employ you to think deeply and know where you are heading to in life (oh sorry mohamad already said you are all heading to hell anyway). Open your eyes very well so that you dont make mistakes goodluck to you and see you on other treads.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by olabowale(m): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2009
Sunsetting is the beginning of your visual darkness for night.

Dawn is when night is beginning to disappear giving way to the coming day, which its light is starting to come from above the darkness of the dying night! Sunrise, is sometimes after dawn.

And as to the North Pole, bear in mind and dont let your mind be bare, that Ramadhan does not come at a specific time in the Gregorian calender! Every year it comes down between 11 to 14 days, until sometimes the people who live in the almost on ending light in Summer will enjoy almost unending darkness, when Ramadhan falls in the winter months. What marks the beginning of fast is the dawn and what ends it is the sunset!

The rest is gravy, man! You live in England, your country people who are muslims must be fasting longer than us in the US. And weare fasting longer than the people in Nigeria. Why? It is still summer months, and we live in more northernly lands than those closer to the Equator, where in Winter and Summer the length of day is not changing significantly.

I ask you that you take up the challenge, just to proof Islam wrong, you have been quite about it. I am going to assume that you cant do it, because the truth will bite you hard.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Abuzola(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2009
Let me clear you of your ignorance:

Fasting month is referred to as Ramadan, in twelve month ramadan stand to be the holy month, in that month God shows great mercy, pity and He forgives tremendously, in the month of ramadan the devils are chained, blessing increases etc

muslim are enjoin to fast voluntary fast every monday and thursday of every week for a whole year and not ramadan aone, it is what is referred to as Sunnah.

The sun had never rise at 7 pm talk of 8, tell that to the kids. The sun rise between 5:20 to 5:30, so mind yourself and don't talk to us like kid
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aremugangan(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2009
Sincerely, i must confess at a point, i almost thought it was abuzola that was parading NL with the id "skyone" just to reveal the ignorance of the christians thereby asking questions that publicizes their stupidity and tackling them heavily but time made me realize its actually a christian that is displaying his ignorance.
@skyone, please read the posts from the beginning of this thread till this present post, how many reasonible contributions have you had from christians? Is it because they have nothng to contribute or because you categorically dedicated the topic to some subjects?
Beyound reasonable doubts, without mixing words, by Allah, on whose hand lies my life, Islam is by far a religion above all innovtions/inventions.
Please, at this juncture, i will advise you take your time to think of how to bring the best out of yourself rather than opening your mouth and saying nothing. Infact, i'm beginning to see that the only time you make sense most is when you are silent.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2009
olabowale:

Sunsetting is the beginning of your visual darkness for night.

Dawn is when night is beginning to disappear giving way to the coming day, which its light is starting to come from above the darkness of the dying night! Sunrise, is sometimes after dawn.

And as to the North Pole, bear in mind and dont let your mind be bare, that Ramadhan does not come at a specific time in the Gregorian calender! Every year it comes down between 11 to 14 days, until sometimes the people who live in the almost on ending light in Summer will enjoy almost unending darkness, when Ramadhan falls in the winter months. What marks the beginning of fast is the dawn and what ends it is the sunset!

The rest is gravy, man! You live in England, your country people who are muslims must be fasting longer than us in the US. And weare fasting longer than the people in Nigeria. Why? It is still summer months, and we live in more northernly lands than those closer to the Equator, where in Winter and Summer the length of day is not changing significantly.

I ask you that you take up the challenge, just to proof Islam wrong, you have been quite about it. I am going to assume that you cant do it, because the truth will bite you hard.

I'm begining to see that when some people grow older they become even more foolish and a good example is yourself, alzakawi and the little baby Aremugangan and it's very sad.

Your unreasonable facts about chronology in relation to your so called islam is absolutely horrendous and as a matter of fact it even gives me more understanding of how your religion is completey and utterly deceiving.  If sun rise and sun set warrants you deluded people to wake up routinely to eat and then skip lunch and call that fasting is a mere factual disgrace to your religion. And again i'll rest my case, cos i have come to realised that the convenant set with the devil will need to be broken first before you can see the light. Take care
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2009
Abuzola:

Let me clear you of your ignorance:

Fasting month is referred to as Ramadan, in twelve month ramadan stand to be the holy month, in that month God shows great mercy, pity and He forgives tremendously, in the month of ramadan the devils are chained, blessing increases etc

Absolute stupidity: so what happened to the months where the devil is not chained, oh that's when the muslims are allowed to wrap bombs around their waste in order to commit mass killings, ha o ma se o i pity you.

Abuzola:

The sun had never rise at 7 pm talk of 8, tell that to the kids. The sun rise between 5:20 to 5:30, so mind yourself and don't talk to us like kid

What do you really know about world chronology, i think you need to be released from Kano city and visit Essex during November not talk of the Northpole undecided

ramadan = festive period that's it.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Abuzola(m): 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2009
If muslim were ordered to fast that way then who instructed the christian to starve for 24hrs ? Jesus or paul, where is ur source ? What a deluded fella, do you think abstaining from food and drink up to 13 hours is child's play ? What a dumb.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2009
Aremugangan:

Sincerely, i must confess at a point, i almost thought it was abuzola that was parading NL with the id "skyone" just to reveal the ignorance of the christians thereby asking questions that publicizes their stupidity and tackling them heavily but time made me realize its actually a christian that is displaying his ignorance.
@skyone, please read the posts from the beginning of this thread till this present post, how many reasonible contributions have you had from christians? Is it because they have nothng to contribute or because you categorically dedicated the topic to some subjects?
Beyound reasonable doubts, without mixing words, by Allah, on whose hand lies my life, Islam is by far a religion above all innovtions/inventions.
Please, at this juncture, i will advise you take your time to think of how to bring the best out of yourself rather than opening your mouth and saying nothing. Infact, i'm beginning to see that the only time you make sense most is when you are silent.

so ri iwo'n tie, be re' lowo olorun fun ogbon, imo ati oye, honestly i really dont have answers for you. Even Alzakawi and Olabowale will be praying by now in order to mute your mouth, you are really disgrasing them. You really need to know when to stop being more and more foolish and i employ you take note on that.

So go have a cup of tea and go to bed, i dont think the night temperature is in line with your thinking. Take care and may your allah help you.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2009
@Abuzola. Keep asking him where he learnt 24hr fasting from in the Bible from now till tomorrow, and he will never provide an answer.
Leave him. He has lost this argument that is why he has now taken to insults.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2009
Abuzola:

If muslim were ordered to fast that way then who instructed the christian to starve for 24hrs ? Jesus or paul, where is your source ? What a deluded fella, do you think abstaining from food and drink up to 13 hours is child's play ? What a dumb.
Sometime you will make a little bit of sense and sometimes you will sounds like Aremugangan why; anyway let me brush you up again at least you've eatin your full course meal.

Again the Christians are not literally compelled to fast (no be by force) but it is adviseable to do so and mainly to attain the goodness, favour and mercy of Almighty God. Also to elevate your spirit in holiness from the works of the flesh (galatians 5:19 - 20). Therefore you can fast (eating or drinking nothing btw 00:00 and 3pm and so on) at your own convenience even everyday of the year if you can.  The lent period is just a Christianic practise and honor to the King of kings.

oh what a shame on you, so after eating breakfast and dinner you still complained na waa o undecided
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 12:01am On Sep 02, 2009
fellis:

@Abuzola. Keep asking him where he learnt 24hr fasting from in the Bible from now till tomorrow, and he will never provide an answer.
Leave him. He has lost this argument that is why he has now taken to insults.

Fellis the menace, i'm not mad at ya

Exodus 34:28
Moses remained there on the mountain with the Lord forty days and forty nights. In all that time he ate no bread and drank no water. And the Lord wrote the terms of the covenant—the Ten Commandments —on the stone

2 Samuel 12:16-17
David begged God to spare the child. He went without food and lay all night on the bare ground. 17 The elders of his household pleaded with him to get up and eat with them, but he refused

Daniel 9:3
So I turned to the Lord God and pleaded with him in prayer and fasting. I also wore rough burlap and sprinkled myself with ashes

Matthew 6:16
And when you fast, don’t make it obvious, as the hypocrites do, for they try to look miserable and disheveled so people will admire them for their fasting. I tell you the truth, that is the only reward they will ever get.

Acts 13:3So after more fasting and prayer, the men laid their hands on them and sent them on their way. (NLT)

Acts 14:23
Paul and Barnabas also appointed elders in every church. With prayer and fasting, they turned the elders over to the care of the Lord, in whom they had put their trust. (NLT)

You see the thing is, i wanted clear and reasonable answer to why the muslims skip lunch and still call it fasting that's all but non of them, 'oh probably including you could give me credible answer. wink

Why?
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by dean2725: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2009
That dude must be on drug grin grin. Am sure he wont know his name if you ask him right now.  undecided
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 12:12am On Sep 02, 2009
dean2725:

That dude must be on drug grin grin. Am sure he wont know his name if you ask him right now. undecided

Name is an understatement.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by olabowale(m): 2:17am On Sep 02, 2009
and after its all said and done, Skyone refused the challenge!
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 02, 2009
^You mind am? Troublemaker like him.
@sky1, biko, stop quoting old testament verses for me. You are not a jew.
And you still have not brought any verse that shows Jesus Christ telling you to fast anything other than 40days or greater.
@dean. LOL man. . . LOL. grin
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Abuzola(m): 3:57am On Sep 02, 2009
So funny, in galathian there is no instruction to fast, like you did the other day those fasting you quoted were observed by people and not an instruction for you to fast, The fact that moses had to fast before given the 10 commandment doesn't mean you too should fast for a differ purpose, what a story of people who fast you quoted and not an instruction or commandment for you to fast, i believe thats all the fasting you could manage to gather from google. What a pity ! Lmao
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aremugangan(m): 5:49am On Sep 02, 2009
@skyone, i don't want to beleve you reason like an alien coz i'v not seen one but your name and your attributes, by the virtue of your posts so far are giving me more than enough reasons to believe in the maxim that says "a barking dog seldom bites", likewise "empty vessels makes the most noise".
I know its not easy, especially for your kind of person, it would be very difficult, but aleast, squeeze your brain, then imagine a class without a teacher, what did you see? Dissoluton, unorderliness,(put other results here). That's exactly what the christian community is like.
Whether we are right or wrong, we have a God we are deligently submissive to. What God are you submitted to? You don't consider your Lord's saying a priority. How can you tell me you don't consider fasting a neccessity?
If your teacher should give a 10-question assignment, would you rather do only 2 or not even do it at all but do somthing else? Please skyone, don't force your kind of words out of my mouth, i appreciate my gentility so far.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by skyone(m): 6:20am On Sep 02, 2009
olabowale:

and after its all said and done, Skyone refused the challenge!

i'll take it that you are rightly caught and have no escaping route

i like your style anyway
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aremugangan(m): 6:27am On Sep 02, 2009
@skyone, don't tell me you stylishly woke for the sohur.(i don't expect you to tell me the truth).
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Abuzola(m): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2009
Salamu alaikum aremu, did you see how the guy wanted to play a fast one on us ? He quoted verses that men of God fasted and he systematically turn it to be his proof that the christian God ordains fasting on them. I can't stop smiling at his weak approach. Thank God it is in xtrian forum and they are reading every bit of it, shine ur eyes people, the truth is distinct from err
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by justfash50: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2009
@skyone,
why did you quote a verse from the old testament (Exodus 34:28) to justify what you do as a christian? Are you a jew? Aren't christians suppossed to have left the jewish practises? And as for the verse you quoted regarding Jesus Christ fasting for forty days and forty nights, you failed to mention where Jesus said you should fast any other type of fast apart from the forty days and forty nights fast, and in that verse you quoted (John 14:12), he is recorded as saying that if you believe in him, you would DO THE THINGS HE DID, and even greater, therefore if you want to fast, do it the way Jesus was recorded in your Bible to have done i.e for forty days and forty nights (or greater). . . . . . .and also do the other things your Bible said Jesus did, like heal the sick, re-attach amputated body parts with your bare hands and finally, raise the dead.  
Quote @fellis GBAM. shocked

@skyone,
Brothers and sisters leave him let him continue to swim in the ocean of Ignorance till eternity.

Its clear from the above that using Logic pays more in discussing issues of the Religion with the Christians and not throwing insults at each other.Let us Remember that we are Fasting and are meant to be in our best behaviour in this HOLY month of Ramadan.May ALLAH accept our fast.Amin

Wakulli Jahiakalli  Batil Inalli Batillah Kanasohuko.He will soon flee like [
b]davidyan[/b]
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2009
^thanks for the prayers.
Skyone just shot himself in the foot with that John 14:12 verse.
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by alimat2(f): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2009
@Skywhatever

Don't avoid this question can u also reply sincerely?

If u can sincerely reply abuzola then u get your answer.
If u  can think such about RAMADAN in your  brain then why don’t  u think about why xtains don’t  fast together, I  want u to think Y xtians don’t do things in common, y there is no brotherhood in xtianity, Y  xtian fast is not based and supported by the bible, Y fasting is not compulsory  for all sectors of xtians, where is unity in xtianity?

Pls kindly reply this then Muslims will tell u what RAMADAN  is.

Even if u say the fast is just like a skip of lunch at least all Muslims in the  world observe it together with peace, I hope that will also happen in xtian world
Re: @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 by Aremugangan(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2009
@Abuzola, Wa Alaykum Salam Ya Akhi.
"wa qul jaha li haqu waza'aqo li'batilu ina'libatila khana za'hu qon." And say "Truth(Islamic monotheism or this Qur'an or Jihad against polytheists) has come and Batil(falsehood, i.e Satan or Polytheism etc) has vanished. Surely! Batil is ever bound to vanish. (Qur'an 17:81).
@alimat, xtians fast together? That would be a greater thing for them to do. Jesus fasted individually remember? I doubt if there is unity in xtianity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeboye Announces Changes In RCCG Hierarchy / My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. / Watch DSTV And IPTV Channels Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.