Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,222 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

"Forsake Me Not, O Lord." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Forsake Me Not, O Lord." (380 Views)

Stories Behind Great Hymns.... .pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior / Fulfil Your Promise O Lord / Do Not Let Me Go With This Wind O Lord! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Forsake Me Not, O Lord." by overcomersfaith(f): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2016
Beloved, during those times, we really need to be renewed. If we don’t take time for renewal, we are in danger of reacting to our circumstance emotionally, which always means responding without wisdom and often contributes to making bad situation even worse.

In today’s teaching, we just want to remind us that God can never forget you. It might look as He is not hearing you when you pray, not responding to your request as fast it was in the past. Just know you might be in a season when He is drawing your attention to something big, new vision or assignment. Be patient to find out which season you are now.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/forsake-me-not-o-lord/

(1) (Reply)

My Dialogue With God (confidential) / The Chosen Daily Devotional 21st June, 2016. / Palestinian Muslim Stabs Girl To Death In Her Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.