Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,729 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Do Not Let Me Go With This Wind O Lord! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Let Me Go With This Wind O Lord! (471 Views)

Enough Of The 'Let's Go Fishing', Why Not 'Let's Go Problem Solving'? / Fulfil Your Promise O Lord / "Forsake Me Not, O Lord." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Let Me Go With This Wind O Lord! by larrybee2017(f): 9:02am On Jul 27, 2016
Do not let me go with the wind, O Lord
I woke up today as usual to see what again is happening in the world. As I flip through I discover it still the same story of doom, terror, pain and anguish. Nothing edifying all creating fear, as I began to ponder on this I heard this word ' do not let me go with the wind'. For a minute I could not truly understand what this meant but then trust the speaker if you truly give Him your ears He sure will explain. The rate at which Christians help spread the news of defeat is greater than we spread the word many a time. Many sermons in churches of today are basically ' personal attack' on someone else's ministry. They point you to why where you are is better than where others are. Many Shepherd became political candidate when souls are perishing. The alter is so abuse that staying at home alone in His presence is far more better than appearing in church. Where are the Elijah of our time who will stand and bring fire down? Where are the prophet Isaiah of old? Where are the Elisha? Are they gone with the wind?
Yes the wind of pride, affluence, title, and many a time in all these you still here them proudly call the name of Jesus on a alter soil with blood.
A call to all pastors, minister, prophet, Bishops etc where are the sheep He gave you. Are you still watching over that ministry He gave you from the beginning or you had to change cause its not bringing fame and fortune? Do not get me wrong, fame and fortune is our right as a child of God but not the main purpose of your calling. As ministers in the house today let ask ourselves this simple question: I'm I still with the one who called me or 'have I simply gone with the wind'?
If you cannot think of a soul you preached to this year, not just bringing the person to church once syndrome, but ensuring he/she is establish in the faith, no matter what it will cost you, then the answer to the above question is 'yes'. He inspired me and I'm bless allow Holy Spirit to explain this to you. Be bless of the Lord. I'm an end time rescue agent, what about you?

(1) (Reply)

Liken President Buhari To King David. 1cor28:3 / Islamic Concept About Unintentionally Breaking Of Fast / Mary (mother Of Jesus) Pictured In The Church Today (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.