Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

"Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah (80025 Views)

Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" / Van Vicker's Daughter Is All Grown Up And Beautiful In New Photo / “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by mradjoy(m): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Van Dicker why na?
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by skywalker240(m): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
fine boy
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
bigtt76:
Lies Van Vickers has wife and kids too. Why would he want to do that?

Shut up

other dogs who cheat on their wives dont have and kids?

or because he's celeb?
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by tobounty(m): 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
I suspect insecurity...
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by NovusHomo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
Icansing:
He should look for van vicker's wife and sleep with her too

Abi nah. grin
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by jrusky(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
bigtt76:

Please receive a little sense, haba na wetin He said Van or Bus or Molue or Danfo Vicker slept with his wife and has evidence and yet you are saying its a lie why not just ask him to release the evidence first

Were you the Molue Vicker side chick that you came so strong in defense of his cheat

Were you their or are you living or travelling with the Danfo Vicker to know it was a lie

Are you the Molue or Danfo Vicker wife Na wah ooo taking panadol for another person husband matter wetin be your own biko

If you know what all these guys fame missed road guys are doing in their closet you will keep quiet. I knew them quiet well ask anyone who is familiar to UK and Ireland to tell you a bit about their nasty and dirty attitude in relation with sleeping with people wives in the name of fan-maniac stupidity. Please never defend what you are not a witness doing that alone is a crime.

Pls be sensible please.

2 Likes

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by akankemi1(f): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
why spread your dirty laundry outside nahhhh.mshewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by abdullahI24: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
I dont bilivit! Who will f*ck dis UGLY BEAST. I doubt much.
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Pope22(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
I don't doubt OP, Van Vicker was even havin same wit my gf then, they exchange nude pics, engaged in phone intimacy and so on. I took it physical with my gf and even threatened Van vicker and that how they stopped the nonsense. That guy is silly and I hate him, I pity his wife anyway.
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by fridayj(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
can you imagine dat..

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by repogirl(f): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lol! Which African man who knows his wife is cheating, will be asking her to stop like this?

Is he a toy boy abi the wife use potent juju to entrap him?

1 Like

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by iswallker(m): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kgdavid:
easy to believe, going by the body language on display in the uploaded pics.

One might say these could be coincidences but the truth is that many things which people regularly dismiss as coincidence are often loaded with meaning. In both pics the lady is pointing her chest inwards at Mr. Vicker. Any student of psychology can tell you that this is a classic giveaway of emotional involvement.

It's to be expected. Women are phenomenally easy to manipulate once they get comfortable with you, especially for a good looking, rich and relatively powerful man.

nice family photo though... cheesy
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Burgerlomo: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Icansing:
He should look for van vicker's wife and sleep with her too

Seconded grin, that's what they called do me I do you which means fifty fifty, and the equation will balance.
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by delors(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
I can neither confirm nor deny van vicker is vicking the wife's van...but this I can say, it is very very highly possible they are both into a physically emotional business relationship. No man will share a bed with a lady like that and will not drink German juice or eat the apple.
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by iykedare(m): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
African women and d1cks are like bread and butter
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by 4stylz: 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
repogirl:
Lol! Which African man who knows his wife is cheating, will be asking her to stop like this?

Is he a toy boy abi the wife use potent juju to entrap him?

I tire, its hard to find an African man that will forgive his wife cheating on him...except he grew up in the states

As for me, I will divorce her straight up , no need to bring it online ..it shows weakness

2 Likes

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by iykedare(m): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
akankemi1:
why spread your dirty laundry outside nahhhh.mshewwwwwwwwwwww

To embarrass the h0e.
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by lawrenzooo: 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
bigtt76:

You make it sound as though married men don't cheat.
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by focus7: 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
I guess Vanvika is showing his proficiency in bed.
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sick man! U better confirm the paternity of those kids instead of wailling!
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by dannyben5: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
Na who say mak u marry olosho b4

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by skywalker001(m): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
Van Vicker gbenshing another man's wife? shocked

I smell lies. grin

But I can't allow my wife to spend half a millisecond with Van Vicker

No!! Nooo!!Noo!! I can't!! grin::

Oga, come lemme give you an advice,Bia, Bia!! ::

Just know this ::: cheesy

[img]http://media2.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/Hiw_0kxFPmiDHaSjCQRY0K_li0o=/fit-in/1024x1024/2015/06/10/721/n/1922283/9215220173950901_tyrion-lannister-book/i/His-power-extends-beyond-his-stature.gif[/img]
Love ur compilation... Keep it up bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
Seriously some men need to grow up!

By the way Op what's the title of this upcoming movie? "Flowers of Suspicion 1"?
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by frubben(m): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
ADONBELIVIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by HaneefahRN(f): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Tee billz's brother
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by solidifi: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
If what you are saying here is true, DR. Kulah you are a very weak man. Grow up man.
Don't you know what to do? Why are you crying out here like a small boy?

Secondly you allowed your wife to be the so-called manager of a small boy all because she's bringing money
to you or what?

1 Like

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by akoraye(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
oga why u dey worry urself? thunderbolt dey na!
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Jacko01: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
Women
Women
Women
See your beautiful family
Go they follow van vicker
Women..... U ppl are mysteries oh
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
While u busy hustling all d money in yankee another persin is busy kpanshing ur wife cheesy. Women na dhier way be dat...hehe
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by czarr(m): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
bigtt76:
undecided

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by meltiplexer: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
Van Vicker gbenshing another man's wife? shocked

I smell lies. grin

But I can't allow my wife to spend half a millisecond with Van Vicker

No!! Nooo!!Noo!! I can't!! grin::

Oga, come lemme give you an advice,Bia, Bia!! ::

Just know this ::: cheesy

[img]http://media2.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/Hiw_0kxFPmiDHaSjCQRY0K_li0o=/fit-in/1024x1024/2015/06/10/721/n/1922283/9215220173950901_tyrion-lannister-book/i/His-power-extends-beyond-his-stature.gif[/img]

You don't trust your wife nii,women are really good i hiding this kind of thing and be claiming saint.
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by jrusky(m): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mr Kulah another man banging your wife and you are crying like a baby its so sad when I see a weak man like your type. Is Van or Bus or Molue Vicker has no wife So you don't know how to deal ruthlessly with anyone that bang your wife I'm sorry for you honestly I guess you need some training in situation like this. Oh Boy(as I will call you because you acted like one) you don't cry out this way crying out this way make more mockery of yourself bro there are many to hijack people like him and by the you finish with him he will never stand to tell what has happen to him.

No more comment use your senses if truly you are a real doctor beside what is that woman still doing under your roof when you have clean evidence banging another man oh boy you "dense small"you are a real mugu I guess you are likely one of the last living "Dundee".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo / Timaya Shaves Off His Dreadlocks (Photos) / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.