Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

"Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah (80021 Views)

Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" / Van Vicker's Daughter Is All Grown Up And Beautiful In New Photo / “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Jonnybobo(m): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
bigtt76:
Lies Van Vickers has wife and kids too. Why would he want to do that?
I don't understand you Oo.. Can you vouch for him ?
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by mexioni(m): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
jauntty:
And so?

Your wife is sleeping around and social media is now the best place to solve that

They are adults and can make their choices. You can change or stop people who don't want to.

Man up, do the needful and stop wailing like a broken record .

is that all you have to say? smh
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by glossy6(f): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
Men always accusing women wrongly since 1900

2 Likes

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by skyman200(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lol

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by deaconbiggy(m): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
RAKITIC:
Dis man is a joker snapping random pant and bra is now proof

My broda.... that pant sef...........

That thing na pant?
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by bigtt76(f): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
Well you got a point and reasonable one too unlike those insulting me. I only asked a question... Why would he want to do that when he's just like the aggrieved man. Simple.

lawrenzooo:

You make it sound as though married men don't cheat.
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
ok man even if its true, what would you have the huz do for you?
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by solomonsly11(m): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Imagine a family woman sleeping around even Van vicker has no shame sleeping with another man's wife! I know by now Van's wife too is sleeping around. Very soon Van Vicker will soon gum with another man's wife if not him one of the celebrities will do. Shameless people call themselves celebrity destroying people's home.
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
(y)
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ehyaaaaa, buh this man on the picture is too matured to say shit online.... Well abeg my people "Marriage deserves sanctity, its very Sacred". Even if our fine guy is Innocent....
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
Van Vicker gbenshing another man's wife? shocked

I smell lies. grin

But I can't allow my wife to spend half a millisecond with Van Vicker

No!! Nooo!!Noo!! I can't!! grin::

Oga, come lemme give you an advice,Bia, Bia!! ::

Just know this ::: cheesy

[img]http://media2.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/Hiw_0kxFPmiDHaSjCQRY0K_li0o=/fit-in/1024x1024/2015/06/10/721/n/1922283/9215220173950901_tyrion-lannister-book/i/His-power-extends-beyond-his-stature.gif[/img]

This guy, wharrapun naa..... U no go kill person with all these your pictures.... That Game of Thrones guy shaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by okirahaj: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
man, don't be a weakling. go nd sort it out with ur wife nd stop feeding us irrelevant story
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by rosieluv(f): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
bigtt76:
dats lyk askin why married men cheat,we jes cnt explain it

1 Like

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by idesylvester(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Oga u caught ur wife wit Van Vic yet u no tie ur wife rope 4 waist,u still free hr... chai

Kwantinue... d next time na belle u go catch hr wit...

In fact oga set ur yansh make I give u only two Sai baba cane... my frnd go n collect ur property nw
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by ChiefCommander(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
.... isn't there "thunderbolt" facilities in Ghana?[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by seangy4konji: 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
You are one of the nairalanders that has got brains.
Kgdavid:
easy to believe, going by the body language on display in the uploaded pics.

One might say these could be coincidences but the truth is that many things which people regularly dismiss as coincidence are often loaded with meaning. In both pics the lady is pointing her chest inwards at Mr. Vicker. Any student of psychology can tell you that this is a classic giveaway of emotional involvement.

It's to be expected. Women are phenomenally easy to manipulate once they get comfortable with you, especially for a good looking, rich and relatively powerful man.
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Iamthoney(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
Icansing:
He should look for van vicker's wife and sleep with her too
u want make the Doc get even with van vicker...chai u no get chill oooo
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by achimotan(m): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
PRESS RELEASE

Van Vicker’s Manager reacts to husband’s claims.
In response to the recent rumors trending on the internet concerning Van Vicker and I, none of it is true. Neither Van nor myself would do such a thing. We both have families that we love and care about dearly. Van and I have worked together professionally and as a family for over five years and have never encountered such nonsense accusations.
My husband has security issues due to an accident that has completely interrupted his life. He has been harassing all of my male friends, including pastors, ministers, and deacons for years and I chose to ignore.
However, this accusation is too ridiculous for me to ignore because it is in the public domain.
Further, it is my understanding that my husband is going through some type of medical crisis. I will be returning to the US shortly to deal with this situation and would love my family to be left alone whiles dealing with this unfortunate situation privately.
I am currently in Liberia attending to business. While here, we will be premiering our film along with another business associate who also flew in with me from the States to attend both the Ghana and Liberia premieres of the movie ‘Skinned’.
I assure everyone that there is no evidence of any sort to back up these baseless claims by my husband. Whatever pictures and videos he says he can produce will be of us going in and out of events premises, pick ups and drop offs. None of these pics or video will be compromising in any way.
Again, I am asking that these rumors be put to rest. Van Vicker is my client and ‘family’.
Dr. Clarice Ford-Kulah
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Orikinla(m): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kgdavid:
easy to believe, going by the body language on display in the uploaded pics.

One might say these could be coincidences but the truth is that many things which people regularly dismiss as coincidence are often loaded with meaning. In both pics the lady is pointing her chest inwards at Mr. Vicker. Any student of psychology can tell you that this is a classic giveaway of emotional involvement.

It's to be expected. Women are phenomenally easy to manipulate once they get comfortable with you, especially for a good looking, rich and relatively powerful man.
Best intelligent comment so far.
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
Van Vicker gbenshing another man's wife? shocked

I smell lies. grin

But I can't allow my wife to spend half a millisecond with Van Vicker

No!! Nooo!!Noo!! I can't!! grin::

Oga, come lemme give you an advice,Bia, Bia!! ::

Just know this ::: cheesy

[img]http://media2.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/Hiw_0kxFPmiDHaSjCQRY0K_li0o=/fit-in/1024x1024/2015/06/10/721/n/1922283/9215220173950901_tyrion-lannister-book/i/His-power-extends-beyond-his-stature.gif[/img]

Seriously u just dey waste ur talent for Nairaland lolz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by mommaade(f): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Van vickers na fine Boi. Anything can happen grin
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Orikinla(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
achimotan:
PRESS RELEASE

Van Vicker’s Manager reacts to husband’s claims.
In response to the recent rumors trending on the internet concerning Van Vicker and I, none of it is true. Neither Van nor myself would do such a thing. We both have families that we love and care about dearly. Van and I have worked together professionally and as a family for over five years and have never encountered such nonsense accusations.
My husband has security issues due to an accident that has completely interrupted his life. He has been harassing all of my male friends, including pastors, ministers, and deacons for years and I chose to ignore.
However, this accusation is too ridiculous for me to ignore because it is in the public domain.
Further, it is my understanding that my husband is going through some type of medical crisis. I will be returning to the US shortly to deal with this situation and would love my family to be left alone whiles dealing with this unfortunate situation privately.
I am currently in Liberia attending to business. While here, we will be premiering our film along with another business associate who also flew in with me from the States to attend both the Ghana and Liberia premieres of the movie ‘Skinned’.
I assure everyone that there is no evidence of any sort to back up these baseless claims by my husband. Whatever pictures and videos he says he can produce will be of us going in and out of events premises, pick ups and drop offs. None of these pics or video will be compromising in any way.
Again, I am asking that these rumors be put to rest. Van Vicker is my client and ‘family’.
Dr. Clarice Ford-Kulah

Madam.
Don't be silly.
You have just skinned your husband.
Stop all the nonsense and go and take good sexual care of your sex starved husband and neglected kids.
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by pole: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Oga U Carry Yam Go Give Goat Waitin U Expert ,, Hm Go Chop Am
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by riczy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
DT ur ugly wife?
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by BABANGBALI: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Abeg na the girl's bra and pant be dat?I hope dem dey use gold circle condoms sha
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
bigtt76:

Dey Dia! make your pant dey wear you. Na Married men with kids & fine wife dey do am pass sef. grin
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by BABANGBALI: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
mommaade:
Van vickers na fine Boi. Anything can happen grin
meaning you too fit fok am
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by BABANGBALI: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
bigtt76:
small pikin small brain
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by doctorpromise(m): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd cheesy

It's as if we haf watch it b4 tongue
she no fine sef
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by Came: 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
Van just dey find money to take care of him wife, and children, if your wife provide the money van go help your wife as him power reach.. Case closed .
Re: "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah by mickeymimi: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
If some people cannot work on their marriage or the partner is too difficult ... staying married and cheating makes the most sense to them...because they feel divorce is too disruptive to the family life and their bank account.

When a handsome man and a pretty woman have to work too close.. travel everywhere together for work.. check in to the same hotel all the time... away from their families..then it is possible to fall into temptation.

Protect your marriage....keep boundaries with the opposite s3x...to permit yourselves respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo / Timaya Shaves Off His Dreadlocks (Photos) / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.