Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife (42160 Views)

Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Shoot Has Landed In Modeling With Olajumoke. Photos. / Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki / Church Advertises With Olajumoke Orisaguna's Photos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by Peacetemi: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Na wa o. Some mens sha, well i doesn't blame them I blame womens that marries them

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by SAMBARRY: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
omooba969:

Bigot, that's a beautiful educated woman right there! cool
your mama yash grin tongue
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by BABANGBALI: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
Freakypinky:
Whatever he is doing with that old woman when I'm here.
see desperado.You wan sell market for nairaland abi? Happy market day
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by nijanigga: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
omooba969:

Which one concern u, does it affect ur economy in any way?

Busy-body. cool
na ipob no mind them, castaways
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by lozanni(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
henrydadon:
Yoruba men be changing wife's like they are changing their boxers

Reason why a family friend from Edo State said he will not give out any of his daughters to a Yolooba man because they will surely have another wife hidden away somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by SAMBARRY: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:
... Wonder what ya mama look like!
the sexiest and sizzling woman in the world wink

My father was a Lucky man cool
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by holyword: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
If it really happened,shina has tampered with his long life joy and mercy of God.Watchout!
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by cutekhalifa(m): 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
Yellow-bar peeps are polygamous in nature, its genetic if u say nah lie ask OBJ gringringrin
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by overdrive(m): 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
I suspect juju thingz cos this man was so in love with Sammie that he dedicated a whole album to her in d '80s.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
the sexiest and sizzling woman in the world wink

My father was a Lucky man cool
.... Oh good then. God bless her for you..... Just be careful about how you abuse/look down on other women. Peace!
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by omooba969(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
Artistree:

Ifahear say she beautiful!

Wey ur pinshure make we compare & contrast? tongue
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by benghaziii: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
shina and his timber-like women..funmi martins,his sick wife and now this..the guy dey use dem gym ni or wat.fat women irritate me like hell.well..is none of my biz..TEDDY,bring me dat orijin make i use down this mango
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by biggie73(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
See how mean men just keep chopping life,while good guys keep suffering. God answer my prayer ooooo. Sammie, I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by Artistree: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
omooba969:

Wey ur pinshure make we compare & contrast? tongue
No go there grin
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by omooba969(m): 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
Artistree:

No go there grin

Abeg letz go there. smiley
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by TLAX: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
His taste in women though....all man with his own.
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by omooba969(m): 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
your mama yash grin tongue

I choose not to descend to the wretched level of a low life like YOU so I would keep your mum outta this.

At the set time you will realise how depleted your twisted brain has become.

Eranko jatijati. cool

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thats a typical african man. As a wife u dare not have a terminal sickness orelse OYO..
Its not only yoruba men
Its applies to all tribes

May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by TLAX: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
benghaziii:
shina and his timber-like women..funmi martins,his sick wife and now this..the guy dey use dem gym ni or wat.fat women irritate me like hell.well..is none of my biz..TEDDY,bring me dat orijin make i use down this mango

The only presentable one i know of is Clarion Chukwurah.
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by shadrach77: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
This Shina ia a very chronic womaniser. Even Sammie herself knew this from the start. He has numerous bastard children scattered all around town. The same fool impregnated Funmi Martins mum and dumped her as soon as she got pregnant. Blame the women who fall for people 4 like him because they are star struck. Atorise is another one cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by sukkot: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
overdrive:
I suspect juju thingz cos this man was so in love with Sammie that he dedicated a whole album to her in d '80s.
brah between the 80s and 2016 is 40 years. because you love someone 40 years ago dont mean you still love them 40 years after. in try. most people fall out of love after one year
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by LyfeJennings(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
Shina never change
He's been like this from his youth
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by Sunglow: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
sukkot:
brah between the 80s and 2016 is 40 years. because you love someone 40 years ago dont mean you still love them 40 years after. in try. most people fall out of love after one year
Fo.olish talk.Love never fails.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by Sparkle777(f): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
shadrach77:
This Shina ia a very chronic womaniser. Even Sammie herself knew this from the start. He has numerous bastard children scattered all around town. The same fool impregnated Funmi Martins mum and dumped her as soon as she got pregnant. Blame the women who fall for people 4 like him because they are star struck. Atorise is another one cry cry cry

True. Even sef there was a weekly comic cartoon about his philanderin ways and how Sammie monitors and fights him for his roving eyes. If Sammie trully has cervical cancer,it means she got it from ssp.
Women, educate ur selves. Some cervical cancers are gotten frm men who sleep around. He is a carrier and can kill u. Now u know why men shld be faithful and why some women insist on absolut faithfulness in marriage. Run if he cant be wt u only. Selah.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by sukkot: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sunglow:
Fo.olish talk.Love never fails.
oh really ? how old are you ? 12 years old ?
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by onatisi(m): 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
But to be honest Sammie really tried for Shina Peters . Sammie doesn't deserve this from Shina .
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by Segloyd(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
GurlFriend:
This fourth picture was at Ife Babalola's graduation in Bristol. SSP claimed Ife is his love child, she graduated in Bristol university.

According to the insider,

"SSP did not sponsor Ife's education, it was sponsored by a family friend .... Another story for another day.

Olajumoke flew all the way from Nigeria to the UK with Shina peters to attend the graduation in Bristol, UK while Sammie languished on her sick bed. Shina peters is a wicked man. He wants to kill Sammie for us. Olajumoke Omojola was only a baby when Sammie got married to SSP. Olajumoke is in her mid thirties!"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/exclusive-shina-peters-lied-insider.html

Na so the man do for one Yoruba actress that time, wey that one go abort for the yeye man and later result to the death of the lady.
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by lukency(m): 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
luciouscookie:
She no even fine sef. Anyway who am I to judge
She hs wht he wants; BiG ASS & HEAVY CHEST.
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by yommen: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
henrydadon:
Yoruba men be changing wife's like they are changing their boxers

Some folks on nairaland have their brains right under their anus. Why you dey always beaf Yoruba na? Flavour and 2 face that change women anyhow are Yoruba, abi? I'm proud to be Yoruba anyways.
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by Adie1993(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Na new be Dis??
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
After deceiving Clara chukwurah look at his useless life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks / Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste / AY Comedian And Family At Teslim Balogun Stadium ( Lovely Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.