Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife (42174 Views)

Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Shoot Has Landed In Modeling With Olajumoke. Photos. / Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki / Church Advertises With Olajumoke Orisaguna's Photos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by Consiglier: 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
See the New wife grin
Big nostrils, big cheeks, big nose and big brez grin
Typical Yoruba woman grin
In the same vein, the +o+o go big join
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by HaneefahRN(f): 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
The first wife has cervical cancer already, seems she will be having dinner with cervical cancer sooner or later too. When you roll with promiscuous men be ready for eventualities.
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by HaneefahRN(f): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
baby124:
New wife should not think she has won because if old wife has cervical cancer, then the new wife will soon die from cancer too. It means Shina Peters is sharing HPV. Women being with a promiscuous man will kill you and all his side chicks.

Let them continue. It only pains me the innocent oppressed wives get to suffer from it too.
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by Ada9103(f): 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
gaetano:
wetin clarence Peters talk for the matta.
Clarence Peters shot it
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by SAMBARRY: 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
omooba969:

I choose not to descend to the wretched level of a low life like YOU so I would keep your mum outta this.

At the set time you will realise how depleted your twisted brain has become.

ERANKO JATI JATI. cool
lawon ara Ile e wink cool
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by SAMBARRY: 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:
.... Oh good then. God bless her for you..... Just be careful about how you abuse/look down on other women. Peace!
shebi Na you dey ask how my mama look like and I described how she looks like so where does looking down on other women come into play here? tongue
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
shebi Na you dey ask how my mama look like and I described how she looks like so where does looking down on other women come into play here? tongue
........ I guessed you just woke up from sleep or you are trying to be wise...... This was what you wrote concerning women from other tribe in your earlier post
( See the New wife
Big nostrils, big cheeks, big nose and big brez
Typical Yoruba woman )...... So go back to sleep now Mr!!
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by SAMBARRY: 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:
........ I guessed you just woke up from sleep or you are trying to be wise...... This was what you wrote concerning women from other tribe in your earlier post
( See the New wife
Big nostrils, big cheeks, big nose and big brez
Typical Yoruba woman )...... So go back to sleep now Mr!!
when.is it a lie.doesn't she have big nostrils, big lips,big breasts and big every thing grin

My dear goodnight. This orobo ofeh-Manu sef grin
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 16, 2016
Sparkle777:

True. Even sef there was a weekly comic cartoon about his philanderin ways and how Sammie monitors and fights him for his roving eyes. If Sammie trully has cervical cancer,it means she got it from ssp.
Women, educate ur selves. Some cervical cancers are gotten frm men who sleep around. He is a carrier and can kill u. Now u know why men shld be faithful and why some women insist on absolut faithfulness in marriage. Run if he cant be wt u only. Selah.

are you serious, does it mean a man who sleeps around can infect his wife with a disease asides HIV and STD ? God that's serious oooo
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by Emmasnoop(m): 6:37am On Jun 16, 2016
Na even ugly women he dey marry self.
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by Sparkle777(f): 7:07am On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=esosa993 post=46614008]

are you serious, does it mean a man who sleeps around can infect his wife with a disease asides HIV and STD ? God that's serious oooo [/quote

Yes, esp if the woman s immune system is low. SSP is a well known womaniser, who even boasted dat he d slept wt over 100 women in d 80s, whn condom wasnt a big deal. U can even google up some facts.
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by omooba969(m): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2016
SAMBARRY:
lawon ara Ile e wink cool

Is dat all u can pull off...SMH.

Mara! cool
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=Sparkle777 post=46616098][/quote]

thanks for the info, I'll Google it, may we not find ourselves married to men that will bring home diseases to us ooo

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by vhatpweetygurl(f): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2016
if the story is anything too go bye, then Sammie is learning in the hard way.Why allow ssp to believe you wil aways be him not minding his philandering ways.In as much as am not an advocate to broken marriage the society should do something about curbing men excesses especially the notion of having many women.Only God knows the source of her cancer after so many years of pain, tears nd sorrow she must have endured now her thank you is a new wife.Bleep ssp nd hs evil heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by greatman247(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2016
SAMBARRY:
See the New wife grin

Big nostrils, big cheeks, big nose and big brez grin

Typical Yoruba woman grin

I think say na only me notice am. The new wife is so ugly. This SSP is so blind, maybe jax self who knows. If he used clear eye marry that kind woman as wife then he fall my hand big time. Anyway wetin concern me self. Just passing.
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by SAMBARRY: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
omooba969:

Is dat all u can pull off...SMH.

Mara! cool
ni e wink
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by SAMBARRY: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
grin

Jazz at work grin grin
greatman247:

I think say na only me notice am. The new wife is so ugly. This SSP is so blind, maybe jax self who knows. If he used clear eye marry that kind woman as wife then he fall my hand big time. Anyway wetin concern me self. Just passing.
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by omooba969(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
SAMBARRY:
ni e wink

U surely need help cos ur situation's irredeemable...enjoy ur brand new stupidity ok. cool
Re: Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife by SAMBARRY: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
omooba969:

I surely need help cos my situation's irredeemable...i enjoy my brand new stupidity ok. cool
grin

Obviously grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] / Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com / Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.