Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

The Best Indian Institution To Study As A Nigerian - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best Indian Institution To Study As A Nigerian (419 Views)

Who Else Has Noticed You cannot Do Jamb Change Of Institution To Some Schools. / What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.? / Jamb Change Of Institution To First Choice Is A Total Rubbish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Indian Institution To Study As A Nigerian by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hello nairalanders. I have been making a lot of research lately to help nigerian students who wish to study abroad. Well this one just came up and i need your ideas on it. India has some of the best institutions that trains medical doctors and pharmacist. You all can testify to it that they're one of the best in health. Another advantage is that it is cheap studying there. If you check there exchange rate, 1indian rupee is equivalent to 3Naira. I need experienced people to help us all out with the list/names of this institution. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Fupre 2016/2017 Academic Session Admissions Exercise Is Out / Crack Ur Brain / Should Students Be Doing This Instead Of Studying? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.