Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters (34585 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / 70% Of June Allocation From Non-oil Sector – FIRS Chairman Tunde Fowler / FIRS Job Scandal: Full List Of 349 New Staff Secretly Hired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:
..... But when SR reports about how they discovered the money stole by the past administration, they are reporting lies and being partial, isn't it? Smh!
your point? You want to argue PDP and APC? Really? You don chop? Plss swerve, not your typical ludicrous "argue-mate". Bye..
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by truthspeaks: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bros u still de here? Why dem no follow give u FG wrk upon all d defensive typing u v bn doing for dem grin grin
omenka:
Yet they claim SR is being sponsored by opposition. cheesy

You just gotta respect these guys whether you like them or not.

Oya, if laws were broken, time for the anticrime agencies to do the needful. #NoTime.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
your point? You want to argue PDP and APC? Really? You don chop? Plss swerve, not typical ludicrous "argue-mate". Bye..
..... Me argue on Naija politics? Not me, not with you or anyone. .... You asked if I don chop? Sorry o, Madam cook! I have swerved you, kindly overtake! Hot-body gal!!
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by DonCortino: 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:
Now, you can see the wailers , AKA, the children of hate commenting, liking, praising Sahara Reporters for this news. Now 'SR' is no more sponsored by Tinubu! When SR reports about the money embezzled by the last administration, the children of hates keep saying it is all lies and they are being partial. Hypocrites!!
firs recruitment fraud is what the thread is all about! brainless zombie!
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by glossy6(f): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:
If this is true... FIRS should be probed. Not even now that people are looking for jobs. Enough of this impunity.

I learnt that the newly employed have resumed already. The report is true.
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
DonCortino:

firs recruitment fraud is what the thread is all about! brainless zombie!
..... Blind zombie, wailer, hater, if you are not blind, go to the very first post to see my first post, before I remember your type Don the wailer!
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
glossy6:

I learnt that the newly employed have resumed already. The report is true.
...... FIRS should be probed and brought to book.
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by DonCortino: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
kuuljay:
I thought Sahara reporters is owned by Tinubu? There is something not right here can a wailer help me out grin grin before I talk my mind grin grin grin
zombies seriously trying to divert attention from the fraud their paymaster commits. the topic is about FIRS employment fraud not about sahara reporters. comment on that!

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by DonCortino: 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:
..... Blind zombie, wailer, hater, if you are not blind, go to the very first post to see my first post, before I remember your type Don the wailer!
hehehe! you still haven't mentioned FIRS yet o. leave SR alone. i see u are pained that ur paymasters evil is being exposed by the people you tot are on ur side grin. sorry eh! grand patron brainless!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by passionate88: 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
These are all parts of the job created by the apc. Buhari no even know wetin dey happen at all
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
DonCortino:

hehehe! you still haven't mentioned FIRS yet o. leave SR alone. i see u are pained that ur paymasters evil is being exposed by the people you tot are on ur side grin. sorry eh! grand patron brainless!
..... If you are too blind to read the very first comment on this post, then you are indeed the brainless one ( using your choice ôf word) , so you can now go to bed. I don't argue with swines!
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by passionate88: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
Beremx:
If true, Fowler should be fired! Because he's Tinubu's boy doesn't mean he should act above the law.

Nonsense!
it shows tinubu is stronger than the dullard. They did it in CBN, the dullard was afraid to talk, what then will stop them from doing it in other sectors?
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by Coal07: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
I heard the one of CBN, if this one is also true, why do we say we are fighting corruption?
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
DonCortino:

But this has bn happening in all organizations since FOREVER. It didn't start today.

Nigerian plum jobs are on a "who u know" basis ecspecially in NNPC, firs, CBN, pencom.etc. Not all positions, but most. I have benefitted from it (like so many others), I have bn disadvantaged by it (when I see someone less qualified get d job). But its a very Nigerian thing. Let's stop pretending. Its sad & corrupt but its reality.

And I don't see it ending soon, cos I'm sure if its u DT becomes FIRS director, even ur mother will call u and send list of all d accounting graduates in ur family for u to help. When u don't help ur labelled selfish or stingy. We are very culturally corrupt as a country.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by suyamasta(m): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Chai which kain rubbish b dis na
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by defash8: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
The way SarakiReporters reported this case give room for Fowler to look a bit good. The information about this corrupt practices had been leaked to SarakiReporters for almost five times but they decided not to act.

Fowler is running FIRS like his father house with corruption here & there. He is not cultured & talk to people anyhow as if he own the place, no regards for due process & lots of revenue leakages.
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by abimic(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:
Now, you can see the wailers , AKA, the children of hate commenting, liking, praising Sahara Reporters for this news. Now 'SR' is no more sponsored by Tinubu! When SR reports about the money embezzled by the last administration, the children of hates keep saying it is all lies and they are being partial. Hypocrites!!
My brother, news like this doesn't give cause to check who reports as long as it is against the government, but if it were to be in favor of the government such that it reveals hidden treasure of the opposition, they would be quick to throw the credibility of Sahara into question. I just laugh at those people's inconsequential sense of reasoning.
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by DonCortino: 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
omenka:
Yet they claim SR is being sponsored by opposition. cheesy

You just gotta respect these guys whether you like them or not.

Oya, if laws were broken, time for the anticrime agencies to do the needful. #NoTime.

Goan tell ur messiah to stop disgracing his "intergrity" and provide his WASC certificate!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by kuuljay(m): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
DonCortino:

zombies seriously trying to divert attention from the fraud their paymaster commits. the topic is about FIRS employment fraud not about sahara reporters. comment on that!
grin grin grin you always question the source of the news before commenting so what's wrong in me asking you to confirm it legitimacy before I cimment grin
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by Osisie(m): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
Icemany:

You are re.tarded! Downright retarde.d!

I'll remind of this statement when the time comes.
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by DonCortino: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:
..... If you are too blind to read the very first comment on this post, then you are indeed the brainless one ( using your choice ôf word) , so you can now go to bed. I don't argue with swines!
fuckthe first comment! fraud has been committed! condemn it n move on, stop trying to divert peoples attention from the issue on ground by pointing at those that exposed it. just because you were one of the fools that was deceived that they will get change. yes u have been fooled! suck it up!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by babestella: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
Any one who is an expert in Tax is not far from being a big time thief.

That Fowl called fowler is a thief, this is one of his ways of stealing money. I can bet you he has a share in the salaries of all those employed.
I'll like to see the list, many Nigerians already know where the names are from.
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by DonCortino: 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
kuuljay:
grin grin grin you always question the source of the news before commenting so what's wrong in me asking you to confirm it legitimacy before I cimment grin
its on front page brotha!
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
DonCortino:

fuckthe first comment! fraud has been committed! condemn it n move on, stop trying to divert peoples attention from the issue on ground by pointing at those that exposed it. just because you were one of the fools that was deceived that they will get change. yes u have been fooled! suck it up!
...... Lalasticlala
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by godwin120alex: 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
Is like I applied 4 d job . Meanwhile those that said that Lucymay of Rudeboy record aka Paul Okoye of Psquare has no single song shd check out her video right now where she featured Cynthia Morgan in Special Driver song .Very good video n song plus good duet.She has another single without video yet.
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by jaz(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
The stupidity of Nigerians make even the devil ask God why. Anything is allowed in this our zoo.
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by Nicur: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
modath:

Since Emefiele did with no repercussion, Fowler grow liver do hin own, we expect Kachikwu to do same soon..... They are all above the law. cool

The more things change, the more they remain the same. smiley
you take style dey wail oooh? grin

1 Like

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by DonCortino: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:
...... Lalasticlala
Sissy!
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by Ephemmm: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
erunz:
I feel sorry for those that have been betrayed by this scam called change. while ordinary Nigerians are being sacked by their employer, due to the ill policy of this government, Children of APC chieftains are being offered mouth watery jobs. some fo0ls will still come here and be defending this government.

God help the ordinary Nigerian

I hope this report is not a media propaganda by Tinubu or lie Mohammed?

Wailers sha....
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
When millions of poor masses who are qualified in every ramification are still roaming around the streets looking for jobs,and you secretly recruit your fellow dullards simply because they are of rich families...THUNDER wey go fire you people still dey do press up for ZIMBABWE.
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by smoothlips(m): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
Massive corruption is going on in FIRS currently. Contracts for office supplies are awarded secretly unlike before..now even staple pins are centrally delivered and supply contracts awarded with out bidding process.
Under PMB and fowler it is bye bye to due process
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by bobochem: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
After unearthed it,what will now happen?d case will b swept under carpet. Juicy work 4 politicians picking and relatives,ng or nf programme 4 common people.God connect me to people that will lift me high.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Gave Me Greatest Fight Over Due Process Unit – Dr. Ezekwesil / Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State / HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.