Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,987 members, 7,952,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

When A Spouse Is Aggressive - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Spouse Is Aggressive (2389 Views)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? / Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Spouse Is Aggressive by iamNotAlone(f): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hi room...pls how do you handle an aggressive spouse, break up is out of it because the rltnshp will soon be sealed
I have searched the google but can't find anything. Pls does any one know how to handle or deal with an aggressive spouse, since that's the only thing I am uncomfortable with about him
Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by donbenedict(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mchew, u both aren't married sef!

Breakup is so an option!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by marbee(f): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Talk to him about his aggressiveness,
If he does not listen,when he is talking to you; reply in an aggressive manner like him,he will understand.
The last option, you can end your relationship with him if you think you can not live with his aggressive attitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by crackhaus: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Marry him, he will change...trust me!

5 Likes

Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Threaten to breakup if he doesn't change.

1 Like

Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by 5minsmadness: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Some responses here though grin

@iamNotAlone what do you mean by "aggressive"?
Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by sweetcocoa(f): 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
crackhaus:
Really?
Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by Askseek(f): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
iamNotAlone:
Hi room...pls how do you handle an aggressive spouse, break up is out of it because the rltnshp will soon be sealed
I have searched the google but can't find anything. Pls does any one know how to handle or deal with an aggressive spouse, since that's the only thing I am uncomfortable with about him

Just to clarify, you are not married to him, he is aggressive enough to cause concern and yet you categorically rule out breaking up for his and your safety. I don't know what else can be said at this point.

3 Likes

Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by MRBrownJ: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
here is again a confirmation that many miserable women are willing to marry ANY donkey, as long as they can flaunt that BS "Mrs" status, and pretend to the whole world that they are seemingly happy.

will be waiting for the thread where the OP will be complaining about being used as a punching ball

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by njiasi30(f): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
U re nt yet married to him, and break up is nt an option according to u. No human... Is perfect, dats his own fault, since u can't change him learn to tolerate him. Shikina cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by SirVintageCock: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sadomasochistic and senseless op. Thought we are even talking about married couples here.

Aggressive, my left tar/bituminous-black hairy balls.

1 Like

Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by chival(f): 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Really?

He was being sarcarstic, I believe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by gidjah(m): 3:46am On Jun 16, 2016
agrressive?if you are the cool type, calm and peaceful, then you might be his complement, you both cant be of the same temperament.but ensure he is Godly and very it,then you can be rest assured he will gradually change.Dont stop talking to him about his attitude, been aggressive aint a good character, he will miss lots of good opportunities on earth o,even angels in heaven will detest him, i for one dislike aggressive people, they are turn off for me.But if you know, you wont be able to keep up with him, bear and help him to grow up in to a changed person, then pls back off, let his complement come for him o.

1 Like

Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by olivegirl(f): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2016
Temperament is birth defect,you can't change it. Only God and age reform it. People react based on the stimulus. Pls make sure you are cool tempered
Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by Dyt(f): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2016
crackhaus:

ROTFLMAO

4 Likes

Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by bukatyne(f): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
MRBrownJ:
here is again a confirmation that many miserable women are willing to marry ANY donkey, as long as they can flaunt that BS "Mrs" status, and pretend to the whole world that they are seemingly happy.

will be waiting for the thread where the OP will be complaining about being used as a punching ball

1 Like

Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by crackhaus: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Really?
chival:

He was being sarcarstic, I believe.
Yes he was.

1 Like

Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by dahmie2013: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
So all dese news of husbands killing deir wife's is not enof 4 u 2 think ba? U want 2 create problem 4 urself, u're even lucky, u're seeing d signs, some don't see such b4 dey marry & @ d end get burnt.
U beta use ur head!

2 Likes

Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by HaneefahRN(f): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2016
iamNotAlone:

Continue asking google o jare. Someone you are not married to is aggressive enough for you to feel concerned, you will find yyour answer after several visits to te hospital for falling down the stairs or hitting your face on the wall. That is the excuse people like you give after a class of kung fu where you of course is the punching bag, well until they find themselves 6 feets below

3 Likes

Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by Blade21: 8:03am On Jun 17, 2016
person de see fire e wan chuk e hand put for inside people de advice am but e nor wan hear when fire burn you no come back here to cry oo. a word is enough,

1 Like

Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
iamNotAlone:
So ur issues started long ago,he is not a kid so u cant train him,if he hasnt learnt lessons by nw he has 2.
Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2016
Please don't make the mistake of getting married to that man.
He will not change.

Read about choleric spouse.
If he's one, don't get yourself into that mess.
I'm talking from experience.
Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by EfemenaXY: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2016
iamNotAlone:

The power of juju and blind monetary greed.

MRBrownJ:

For once, I can't fault your logic even though it drips with poisonous hate. grin grin
Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by Idydarling(f): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
olivegirl:
Temperament is birth defect,you can't change it.
its not, psychology said so.
Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by 2sexynet: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
crackhaus:
hahahahahhaha... drag me to hell cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by remedick: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Askseek:

Just to clarify, you are not married to him, he is aggressive enough to cause concern and yet you categorically rule out breaking up for his and your safety. I don't know what else can be said at this point.

women love such men, majority of them though even if they wouldn't openly admit it.

The OP will call an easy going and gentle dude who showers her with so much tenderness A SISSY! But will prefer to pitch their tent with a monster!

Did you hear her? Break up is not an option. The average Nigerian girl sees marriage an the greatest achievement!

Until that guy breaks her head, she wouldn't learn.
Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by Richy4(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
It's just simple...Keep your mouth from running like an open tap....Some women talk 400 words per min.....

Some women knew their spouses' weakness, yet they push his buttons just to see his reaction....

Again, If u are a woman and are engaged to someone that stutters, what do you want him to say in a heated argument....when u speak 400 words per min.
Re: When A Spouse Is Aggressive by okangisaiah(f): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dear op that man will be worse than what you are seeing after marriage. Never believe he will change, its inborn. Talking from experience

Remember
A BROKEN ENGAGEMENT IS BETTER THAN A BROKEN MARRIAGE.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone That Sheltered Me / Na Juju; Nigerian Man Show Off The Love Of His Life, Woman Old Enough To Be His / Should I Forgive Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.