Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" (65877 Views)

Davido Flaunts Shirtless Tattooed Body In New Photos, Says “Na Dem De Rush Us” / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by edorhe14(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
She rode on the back of fatness to get to fame.
Now Fat na Bastard?

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by nikkypearl(f): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
See her throwback legs and arms grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by mich24(m): 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Wow
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by blacktwist(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:
...... That is the beauty of her disciplining herself, the more doubters, the more happy she is knowing that she did a good job on herself. So you can keep doubting and observing while she's happy with herself Mr Blacktwist.
I ain't picking any offence from that.. and am not hating her.... just surprise ni... encouraging though
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by SureRides4u(m): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thank God for her. Hope it's natural and another story won't come out when whatever was used begins to show side effects.

All the best
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by Tapout(m): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
back then on stage, she will always be like she's happy the way she is undecided I hope she doesn't go about yabbing fat people now
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
blacktwist:
I ain't picking any offence from that.. and am not hating her.... just surprise ni... encouraging though
..... Better, give praise and encouragement to whom it is due. We cool!
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by Cherishing(f): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hahahaha na now you.knowgrin
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by firstolalekan(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
I remember when my dad was alive. He always loved my mum looking fat, cause according to him, it showed its her body his money is going to. (As a Yoruba man).

After his death, my mama respect herself trim down.

Below is a pic of my mum at 50, made up and dolled up.
Not bad

Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by ManTiger(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
deymoh:
YOU WILL BE STONNED AFTER SEEING THESE HER OTHER PHOTOS HERE, SOURCE: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/06/lepaciousbose-realeases-hilarious.html
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by tyson99(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
I remember when my dad was alive. He always loved my mum looking fat, cause according to him, it showed its her body his money is going to. (As a Yoruba man).

Can you be my step son
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by blacktwist(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:
..... Better, give praise and encouragement to whom it is due. We cool!
.... praise? smile... it's HER problem, not MINE and not OURS
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by ruggedadventure(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Wait oooo.... she neva change her wardrobe nih

Or why she dey wear agbada blouse
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by Superiorwords: 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sure those two pictures represent the same woman?

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by laikas: 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
fat na bastard joh, now ur alive joh.
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by coobboy(m): 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
holluwai:
Simply means she was once a Bastard undecided
Because an entity is a bastard does not mean, the person that possesses it is a bastard

Nigeria na bastard. Does that mean everybody in Nigeria are bastards? C'mon man you gotta think

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
tyson99:
Can you be my step son
Nah, I can't be ur step daughter.
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by ardel(f): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
But she once said in an interview that she loved her body and was proud of her size.So she didnt mean it afterall...
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
please i need a Yoruba person to tell me the meaning of werey.
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by Louiscutedude(m): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Cool......but are u trying to tell us u are once a baster
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
WHY IS SHE FINDING IT SO HARD TO TELL THE PUBLIC HER SECRET TO SUCH FAST WEIGHT LOSS! undecided

MY OWN BE SAY I NO GO CONTRIBUTE TO ANY ORGAN TRANSPLANT! lipsrsealed
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by cutekhalifa(m): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
Yet she is still uglier gringringrin
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by Jessyjack(f): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
oooopsss....thank God I am slim.... Fat like hers sucks!!!
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by THONZE(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
NOOOOOO.,....FAT NO BE BASTARD.....PEOPLE GO RESPECT AND FEAR YOU IF YOU DEY FAT O...... AND BESIDES SCIENCE ITS NOT AGAINST IT BECAUSE FAT IS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF MATTER...... grin grin ...... MATTER IS ANYTHING THAT HAS WEIGHT AND OCCUPY SPACE,,,,,SO IS FAT..... grin grin .....
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by fuckpro: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

This is exceptional beauty I'm in my late 30's and would like you to be my step daughter I mean seriously send my regards to her

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by LEXYCOM: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Let work on ur look also if possibly........u no look very ugly
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by mondob2k(m): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
That fat she is calling bastard was the catalyst that brought her fame...
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by skywalker001(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lazy ass...
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
fuckpro:
This is exceptional beauty I'm in my late 30's and would like you to be my step daughter I mean seriously send my regards to her

Very funny.

Thank you.
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by MrHenshaw: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
I appreciate d fact that she re-wrote her history and maintained her nomenclature that was ab-initio ironically presented.In all sincerity it takes discipline,courage and self determination to achieve ds.Really not easy @real lepacoius.Kudos!
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by fart: 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

ugly
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Wow. If U took Her young looks, then thine boyfriend is indeed lucky.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time / Pictures Of Wizkid At Today’s EndSARS Protest In London / Mercy Johnson Reacts To P'square Break-Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.