Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" (65871 Views)

Davido Flaunts Shirtless Tattooed Body In New Photos, Says “Na Dem De Rush Us” / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by Arielle: 6:01am On Jun 16, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
I remember when my dad was alive. He always loved my mum looking fat, cause according to him, it showed its her body his money is going to. (As a Yoruba man).

After his death, my mama respect herself trim down.

Below is a pic of my mum at 50, made up and dolled up.
Wow! Black really don't crack. She's gorgeous!
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by khadijah12(f): 6:02am On Jun 16, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
I remember when my dad was alive. He always loved my mum looking fat, cause according to him, it showed its her body his money is going to. (As a Yoruba man).

She's gorgeous
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by THONZE(m): 6:27am On Jun 16, 2016
lefulefu:
cheesycheesy *dies*
grin grin *BURIAL*
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by godunia(m): 7:06am On Jun 16, 2016
And some girls will work out for 2 hours at the gym, come back, arrange indomie, egg, bread with juice hoping to lose weight, my sister na yourself you de do.

Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by deebrain(m): 7:09am On Jun 16, 2016
If she could, anybody can.
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by Gudfrie(m): 7:20am On Jun 16, 2016
deymoh:
The comedian shares these ridiculous photos, thanking God for the uncommon change in size.

Lepacious wrote:

"Guess who? Fat na bastard joor! Throwback of life! #gratefulforasecondchance "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGr0QGEOFIX

This shows to tell you in life be positive about yourself....do you think she was crazy giving her name lepacious bosse? Is sometin she has been anticipating, now she has gotten it
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by holla2bohsun(m): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2016
I told you this year, we are committed to making you a landlord in Lagos. So with 250k u can own a land. Just 250k every month for 3months and that's it. You are a landlord in LEKKI. Don't miss out, Pls call mike on +234 818 965 6821 , or whatsapp ope on 08023130043.
# Belvicgardins , # landlordtoday ,# Lekkilands .
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by Synthase(m): 7:32am On Jun 16, 2016
edorhe14:
She rode on the back of fatness to get to fame.
Now Fat na Bastard?
yes o, I hope she can now change her name from lepacious Bose to Orobocious Bose...

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by mkoabiola: 7:54am On Jun 16, 2016
Who get her noba?
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by smiliyB(f): 8:01am On Jun 16, 2016
joey4sheva:
But some men love it FHAT!.. Short men and slim men mostly... I'm not in that category oooo
then let the man go fat for just one year,then come back n tell us how he feels.....smh..u can even walk freely,ur body will be as heavy as.chaiii

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by OneManLegion(m): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ir5DN_7mwzw/UngEwcH7ppI/AAAAAAAAOpg/cTPq2iBdjWg/s1600/ti.gif[/img]

Hahaha the babe na street grin

That first picture looking like Grand Elder Guru from Dragon Ball Z cheesy grin

Reminds me of those Yoruba aunts in parties wey dey always knock us before they give us lemz grin

You go I.J ba?
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by bigiyaro(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2016
Weda u fat or slim, u ugly, bt u tried sha.
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 16, 2016
OneManLegion:

You go I.J ba?

Yeah
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by pretty16(f): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2016
Lmao. Na now she know . Am truly happy for her though. She' like the Monique of Naija.
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by swituju: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2016
Fatness is a bastard,after 2 kids,im doing evryting possible to see that i maintained a trimmed figure.cutting down on my food intakes,e no easyooo but na me go enjoy d body lata
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by warrior101: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Whether my mother use it or not, you tell me what you think it is. I'm not the one selling my mother in public forum.

Karm16:

Because that's what your mother uses?
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by Karm16: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
warrior101:
Whether my mother use it or not, you tell me what you think it is. I'm not the one selling my mother in public forum.

Eyah pele. Hurt no more.
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by warrior101: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lol see this one. So your intent was to hurt me? Sorry, I'm not food for witches. I'm a hunter so you better run along

Karm16:

Eyah pele. Hurt no more.
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by Karm16: 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
warrior101:
Lol see this one. So your intent was to hurt me? Sorry, I'm not food for witches. I'm a hunter so you better run along

Eyah. You must be Ibo. Always so paranoid and bitter.
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by BABANGBALI: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lol.... the woman fina Na....
which one of dem?The mother or the daughter?
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by alaskido(m): 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Jesussssss, how did she get to this size from the slim trim figure I see. Fat is not only a bastard, but an idiot.
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by nairamaniac: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

with all due respect, I have a crush on ur mom. Can you hook us up?
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by warrior101: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
And you must be a kid or a blinded zombie. You derive joy from making other people feel bad and you also support untrue things because you're a motivator or you don't know the difference. All in all you're a witch and you're busted

Karm16:

Eyah. You must be Ibo. Always so paranoid and bitter.
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
BABANGBALI:
which one of dem?The mother or the daughter?
The mother ... n I know for the mum is to fine like that, the pikin sef go follow suit...
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by Karm16: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
warrior101:
And you must be a kid or a blinded zombie. You derive joy from making other people feel bad and you also support untrue things because you're a motivator or you don't know the difference. All in all you're a witch and you're busted

Where does Seun get all these ediots from?
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by BABANGBALI: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
The mother ... n I know for the mum is to fine like that, the pikin sef go follow suit...
craze dey worry you. If the babe catch you na to person you go be her judgement. Me na the mother I want,as her husband don die,he pusssssy go don turn to virgin own,so she go tight and sweet pass her daughter
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by BABANGBALI: 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
Karm16:

Where does Seun get all these ediots from?
omo see jamb question
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
BABANGBALI:
craze dey worry you. If the babe catch you na to person you go be her judgement. Me na the mother I want,as her husband don die,he pusssssy go don turn to virgin own,so she go tight and sweet pass her daughter
Bros easy nau.... Na person mama o.... Ghost don hunt you before?
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
fellis:
Gastric bypass did it abeg

Shut up bose because we all know your secret
na were she see money tk do gastric bypass surgery? Abi dey now do it in nigerian hospitals?
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
agarawu23:
her pic when she was fat or....... angry
IDONTBELIEVEITcheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by BABANGBALI: 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Bros easy nau.... Na person mama o.... Ghost don hunt you before?
with wetin dey happen for Nigeria you think say the baba go take the risk of coming back?you wan make dem kidnap or Boko am?
Re: Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" by agarawu23(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
lefulefu:
IDONTBELIEVEITcheesycheesy
grin grin she is yet to reply angry

Longtime bro, abeg vote lanicky for miss Nl oo wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija / Actor, Daniel Uwadiae Is Dead (Photos) / Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.