Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Evidence Of Buhari's Good Work In Nigeria (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Evidence Of Buhari's Good Work In Nigeria (pic) (647 Views)

DAVIDO Accused Of Lying About His New Private Jet ( Video Evidence) / Would You Work In The Mortuary If U Were Jobless? / Video Evidence That Shows You Can Now be buried Together With Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence Of Buhari's Good Work In Nigeria (pic) by marshborn(m): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Me and my guys just consumed this, Just look at the size of the eba and fufu, Later they would say buhari is not working!!! grin angry

Re: Evidence Of Buhari's Good Work In Nigeria (pic) by fkpboss: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
This is poverty in pictures dude, you guys are really suffering o, see wetin una dey eat. Anyways, anytime una wan eat that kind food, call me smiley

5 Likes

Re: Evidence Of Buhari's Good Work In Nigeria (pic) by tempest01(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
See better afang soup.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Buhari's Good Work In Nigeria (pic) by marshborn(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
tempest01:
See better afang soup.

How u take know?
Re: Evidence Of Buhari's Good Work In Nigeria (pic) by hertz9te(m): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
all that food for just the 3 of you? is that not corruption?

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of Buhari's Good Work In Nigeria (pic) by psucc(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
marshborn:

How u take know?
That is no soup o at all.

Buhari really is working no doubt. Without his good works inflation would not have grown from 9.7% to 15.6% in one year.
Re: Evidence Of Buhari's Good Work In Nigeria (pic) by easyz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
una girls go hear am tonight wink
Re: Evidence Of Buhari's Good Work In Nigeria (pic) by StepTwo: 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
who d wear sun shades chop fufu again na?
ijebu boys and timidity
Re: Evidence Of Buhari's Good Work In Nigeria (pic) by Raddie(m): 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Are you fasting? lol!
For this your combo eh just leave PMB out of it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Ember Months Successfully (a Must Read For Everybody) / I Can't Stop Laughing. / Family Shocked To Find A Unclad Woman Sleeping With Their 4 Year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.