Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Senate Leader Mocked The Opposition Party Today!! Awkward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Leader Mocked The Opposition Party Today!! Awkward (561 Views)

Why I Was Removed As Senate Leader – Ndume / 70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC / Senate leader mocked the Opposition Party Today!! Awkward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senate Leader Mocked The Opposition Party Today!! Awkward by idearito(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Live from the national assembly(senate)..

I don't know maybe I was the only one struck by that punchline dropped by Senator Ndume that 'the opposition party in the senate are now as good as the minority party and they have been helping the parliament to sail this far because of the misunderstandings going on in their party,he thus advised them to keep fighting theirselves'...

That was a punchline tho

I can't help buh laff my ass out!!

(1) (Reply)

The Unanswered Question About The "Fake" Aisha Buhari. / PHOTO: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With WHO Director General,dr. Margaret Chan / You Demoted Me,senator Tinubu Accuses Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.