Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi (2653 Views)

Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji / Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by engineerboat(m): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
PDP youths have taken over the PDP National Secretariat in Abuja, the nation’s capital.

The youth who stormed the secretariat in their numbers scaled the perimeter fence, made their way to the offices while the staff and other Ali Modu Sheriff supporters had to scamper for safety.

Senior member of the party and owner of AIT, Raymond Dokpesi, later arrived the scene and commended the youths for what he called their “gallantry”, while also assuring that the party will definitely get back on its feet.

The youths then handed the keys to the secretariat over to him but he declined, telling them that the BoT Chairman of the party was on his way.

The chairman of the PDP care-taker committee, Ahmed Makarfi later surfaced at the scene. He addressed the crowd, commending the youths for their action.
He later collected the keys to the secretariat from them and went inside.

Barely 48 hours ago, the ousted PDP chairman, Modu Sheriff stormed the National Secretariat of the opposition party with his supporters to take over the affairs of the party.

Sheriff has maintained he remains the chairman of the party until 2018.
He was chairman before the party’s national convention held in Port Harcourt on May 21.

Makarfi had reacted angrily to the invasion of the PDP National Secretariat by Ali Sheriff.
The spokesperson for the Makarfi committee, Dayo Adeyeye, had addressed a press conference on Tuesday at the residence of one of the members of the Committee, Abdul Ningi, in Abuja saying Sheriff was working for the APC to destabilize the PDP.

Sheriff was removed at a convention held in Port Harcourt in southern Nigeria on May 21, with a caretaker committee set up to co-ordinate the affairs of the party.
The Caretaker Committee headed by Senator Ahmed Makarfi, a former Governor of Kaduna State, was mandated to elect a new National Working Committee for the party within three months.

The PDP is Nigeria’s biggest opposition party, and was defeated only in May 2015 after holding power for 16 years.

http://www.tv360nigeria.com/pro-markarfi-activists-take-pdp-national-secretariat-abuja/
Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by ybalogs(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Abeg, what's the title of the movie? I gaz get am fastfast

3 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by ybalogs(m): 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
If this is true, PDP is as good as DEAD!!!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by engineerboat(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
ybalogs:

Sheriff relay race through the back door Part 1

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by DeWisedon(m): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
season 1

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by ojun50(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
If them like make them kill there self

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by papayeye: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
Na now I know say APC dey support Markafi. Na big lie sey dem pursue sheriff. I read am for Sahara Reporters say Youths wen like Sheriff later show face con give dem jobless APC thugs hot chase comot from PDP house. Wetin I see for Dem Sahara Reporter Computer be sey Sheriff still dey sit down for PDP chair gedegba.
http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/15/second-youth-group-supporting-ali-modu-sheriff-forces-pdp-secretariat-open-now-occupying

Make una read real gist
Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by tomakint: 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
ybalogs:
If this is true, PDP is as good as DEAD!!!
Weed too much bro...... cheesy cheesy dead you mean? As in...dead?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by soulhighman(m): 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
RIP PDP

3 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by seanez: 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by Bethelwealthy(m): 12:35am On Jun 16, 2016
.............old people with their brains in their anuses, am i correct? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by str8talk1: 3:08am On Jun 16, 2016
Sheriff,EFCC is calling you,go and answer your call first.
Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by chriskosherbal(m): 3:59am On Jun 16, 2016
Hmmmm issues
Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by ZUBY77(m): 4:15am On Jun 16, 2016
I hope they won't get angry soon when Markafi and Sheriff would be dinning together while they are left out.

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by engineerboat(m): 5:08am On Jun 16, 2016
papayeye:
Na now I know say APC dey support Markafi. Na big lie sey dem pursue sheriff. I read am for Sahara Reporters say Youths wen like Sheriff later show face con give dem jobless APC thugs hot chase comot from PDP house. Wetin I see for Dem Sahara Reporter Computer be sey Sheriff still dey sit down for PDP chair gedegba.
http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/15/second-youth-group-supporting-ali-modu-sheriff-forces-pdp-secretariat-open-now-occupying

Make una read real gist
Read where you are quoting very well. .. before coming here to abeg....

Didn't you read "Thay seek to" but what happen. The real PDP Youth are fully in control, the rented Sheriff APC tugs where given a very hot chase
Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by YoursGEJ(m): 5:26am On Jun 16, 2016
This is not a crisis in PDP. It is just a dress rehearsal for how the party will tackle an actual crisis whenever it arises #wailerslogic

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by mu2sa2: 5:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Democracy Nigeria style: If you out-rig your opponent, you "win"; you out-gun you rival, you "win" the damn election; you bribe the electoral officers,they declare you the winner. Now, if makarfi and his gang "out-thug" sheriff's group, democracy nigeriana will come to play and your guess is good as mine.
Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by Zeinymira(f): 6:12am On Jun 16, 2016
Ok ooooo at the end of d day we will read it again that Markarfi abi Markudi or whatever his name is and Sheriff are sharing iftaar and the youths have been used and dump again
Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 16, 2016
Chasing out Sheriff doesn't bring an end to the lingering crisis rocking the party; it only adds coal to the burning fire. There is a need to go beyond this superficial approach and address the root cause of the crisis. No one can be treated in such perfidious manner without seeking revenge. The PDP must seek out ways to accommodate Sheriff and his supporters. There is enough work to do in rebuilding the PDP that no one should be left out. The PDP can live and rise to its enviable status again only if members stop this war of attrition.
Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by babdap: 6:56am On Jun 16, 2016
God deliver us and our upcoming generations from party of confusionist.
Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by chimah3(m): 6:59am On Jun 16, 2016
Hungry youths!!!
Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by legendsilver(m): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2016
Rest in pieces PDP
Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:48am On Jun 16, 2016
PDP, APC...everyday on the news. I tire.
Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by DoyenExchange: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Good fight. Round 2!
Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by BossKratos: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2016
grin
ybalogs:

The name na..."PDP-YMPUS HAS FALLEN!"

E dey show 4 silverbird now sef!
Re: PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Gallant youths of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn / N4 Billion Missing From Emirate Account Under Sunusi - Antigraft Begins Probe / 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.