Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Throw Back Picture Of Chibuike Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throw Back Picture Of Chibuike Amaechi (1871 Views)

APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway / Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) / Drama Between: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe And Chibuike Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back Picture Of Chibuike Amaechi by freshforest: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
If you are broke and unemployed don't despair no condition is permanent, Rotimi Amaechi was broke and unemployed in

1998 today he is rich and powerful using private jets like keke napep

1 Share

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Chibuike Amaechi by delzbaba(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
Chai..no wonder the man be cheerful giver,,him don see poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Chibuike Amaechi by Kelklein(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
now that's a throwback of life

mods
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Chibuike Amaechi by Rikidony(m): 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
chai........

the LION OF UBIMA
THE FINISHER OF NWIKE grin

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Chibuike Amaechi by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
There's actually no difference between him (then) and buhari (now) because they both look like Internally Displaced Persons

4 Likes

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Chibuike Amaechi by crazymommy(f): 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
megrimor:
There's actually no difference between him (then) and buhari (now) because they both look like Internally Displaced Persons
What even shocked me more was that they both looked healthier than you...can u imagine??

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Chibuike Amaechi by buhahaha: 12:23am On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:
What even shocked me more was that they both looked healthier than you...can u imagine??
What shocked me is that you are so blind that u can't see were they have dragged you...

3 Likes

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Chibuike Amaechi by emmalexabl(m): 1:21am On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:

That protruding abdomen is what you call looking healthy ??

You really are a blind bat..

2 Likes

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Chibuike Amaechi by chriskosherbal(m): 3:47am On Jun 16, 2016
It's the Lords doing, i thank God for his life.
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Chibuike Amaechi by Hardaysheenar(m): 5:33am On Jun 16, 2016
This is wat I called CHANGE...Buhari they said has no certificate yet he bcam a leader 2 Prof., Doctors, Lawyers and co...Baba God change my story...ds is Rotimi Amechi, hatred and political sentiment apart...this man is a blessing 2 His Generation and generations 2 come...O Lord, I pray this morning..regardless of my background, my field of lyf, my religion, my tribe, my location or even my ways of life...U shall make me a Blessing 2 my generation and my upcoming generations...bless my hustle o God...so shall it b for U and I...(Amen)
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Chibuike Amaechi by TDonald: 8:35am On Jun 16, 2016
megrimor:

shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Chibuike Amaechi by DLondonboiy: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2016
how did amaechi do it....how did he move from poverty to affluence?? anybody??
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Chibuike Amaechi by crazymommy(f): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2016
emmalexabl:

That protruding abdomen is what you call looking healthy ??

You really are a blind bat..
They are healthier than that guy even with the protuding abdomen....grin
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Chibuike Amaechi by crazymommy(f): 8:55am On Jun 16, 2016
buhahaha:
What shocked me is that you are so blind that u can't see were they have dragged you...

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Chibuike Amaechi by bender79: 9:20am On Jun 16, 2016
As a rugged bagger waiting to hit. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Exposed!!! Ipob Master Strategy For Secession Pic / President Agrees To Resign / Nnamdi Kanu's State Of The Union Address 20/06/2017 - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.