Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Importance Of Marriage At The Right Time - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Importance Of Marriage At The Right Time (15091 Views)

Marriage ⚭ In Islam : Importance Of Husband And Wife, Romance, Sex,etc / Types Of Marriage Practiced In Islam / The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importance Of Marriage At The Right Time by busar(m): 6:31am On Jun 18, 2016
MKO4ever:
Min baadi Ilmin Wa tuqwo, Imrahatun Solihatun
Min baadi Ilmin Wa tuqwo, Imrahatun Solihatun
Meaning
Education first then marriage

Thank you
Could you please define the education you meant?
Re: Importance Of Marriage At The Right Time by busar(m): 6:35am On Jun 18, 2016
Zeinymira:
In Islam marriage is compulsory for a man who: has d means to pay dowry, can support wife/children, is healthy and fears that if he does not marry he may be tempted ro commit fornication

And it is compulsory for women who: has no means of maintaining herself, fears that her sexual urge may push her into fornication

and it is forbidden for a man who has no means to maintain his wife and children and has a serious illness that can affect his wife and offspring

demmy66 its about time u get married o

And i support early marriage because its prevent fornication
buh when people hear early marriage they thought it is all about marrying a seven year old kid whereas every society has their own norms
Quran did not speculate the minimum age of marriage so those in doubts and living in misconception should check Quran4:6
do you have evidence for the fact that marriage is forbidden for he who can't really cater for the needs of his wife completely?
Re: Importance Of Marriage At The Right Time by busar(m): 6:38am On Jun 18, 2016
Zahrabinnta:
In this present economic situation its advisable to finish school and get a job before getting married.There's no need to rush in.
how many people have finished school and finally gotten a good job?

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Marriage At The Right Time by busar(m): 6:43am On Jun 18, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
i personally love early marriages.but u shudnt put your point in this manner.. infact,people should be discouraged to get married early based on what u said.. so u tink bein married and goin to skool is good,or bein married and stil dependin on ur parent is cool.. i think NOT.
From my own POV,people should be encouraged to get married early only IF they are financially and mentally capable to do so..
and what's wrong in being married and your parents still give you money when they could afford.... Or is there anything wrong in being married and your parents still fund you till you are able to cater for yourself?

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Marriage At The Right Time by Zeinymira(f): 7:13am On Jun 18, 2016
busar:
do you have evidence for the fact that marriage is forbidden for he who can't really cater for the needs of his wife completely?

From what i understand, a man that wants to get married must have a room he can call his own not someone that is squatting, he must have something he can feed the bride with...........

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Marriage At The Right Time by busar(m): 8:41am On Jun 18, 2016
Zeinymira:

From what i understand, a man that wants to get married must have a room he can call his own not someone that is squatting, he must have something he can feed the bride with...........
what if his is given a room and not financially buoyant.?
Note: Islam is not practised with 'I think', it's with evidence.. May Allah assist us all

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Marriage At The Right Time by Zeinymira(f): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2016
busar:
Note: Islam is not practised with 'I think', it's with evidence.. May Allah assist us all

DD
Re: Importance Of Marriage At The Right Time by Zeinymira(f): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2016
busar:

He sha has a room compared to someone who does not know where he is going to lay his head every night, someone who has no means to support himself. Lets be realistic marriage comes with responsibilities and the bills will not pay itself.

There are many poor couples and Allah has promised to enrich them in suratul noor as far as they are religiously committed to their creator. This one u said financially bouyant am not saying the man should have much neither am i painting a picture of a millionaire. I said the man should have a means to support the wife, even if its providing garri nd fish......

And Amin to that prayer

2 Likes

Re: Importance Of Marriage At The Right Time by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
busar:
and what's wrong in being married and your parents still give you money when they could afford.... Or is there anything wrong in being married and your parents still fund you till you are able to cater for yourself?
It is wrong... hw can i be married and still be dependin on my parent for my basic needs?..
Re: Importance Of Marriage At The Right Time by busar(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

It is wrong... hw can i be married and still be dependin on my parent for my basic needs?..
It's wrong on what basis?
Re: Importance Of Marriage At The Right Time by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
busar:
It's wrong on what basis?
U shudnt b dependin on yr parents after marriage na...
Re: Importance Of Marriage At The Right Time by busar(m): 7:15am On Jun 19, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

U shudnt b dependin on yr parents after marriage na...
says who? Though most people don't like depending on their parents... But they can still be depend on pending the time one is Able to.... There is no sense in struggling for nothing when help is within your reach(since the parents are capable)

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Marriage At The Right Time by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
busar:
says who? Though most people don't like depending on their parents... But they can still be depend on pending the time one is Able to.... There is no sense in struggling for nothing when help is within your reach(since the parents are capable)
Ok...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I'm Being Controlled By Unknown Spirit- I Need Islamic Deliverance / Ruling On Wealth Acquired From Lotteries / The Correct Way To Beat Your Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.