Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,036 members, 7,956,837 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) (15257 Views)

Ramadan Kareem! / Ramadan Kareem: Fast Commences In Nigeria! / Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Lazzaro: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2009
Hello everyone ,

I need your candid and honest comments on this.pls

I am a Christian dating a muslim, I like d girl and she is a very good girl from Edo state,i enjoy making love to dis girl,recently before the fasting she told me that there will be no fooling around,that she will not even come to my house till the fast is over ,i obliged.

but i found out that just a week into the fast i could not help but let her know i am really missing her and i cnt wait to have her ,she asked me to find patience dis period,i obliged

last weekend i received a phone call from her that she was coming over to the house to say 'hi' to me, i obliged once more.

she came over looking sexy as hell as usual ,we DID IT, and DID IT, and DID IT  dat day,

later dat day she felt bad, i also felt bad for her,
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by zmurda(m): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2009
where's the story going?

do u want to torment us that are virgins?
smiley
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Lazzaro: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2009
am sorry
really dats not my aim please am sorry if i did
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2009
I dont know how we can help you here, the deed has already been done grin
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2009
true talk.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by MissyB1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2009
Kerewa! grin
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2009
oh Lordy Lordy mee!  

So now wat do u want us to do??  

Roll eyes. . . sheesh!
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by izeek(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2009
so what, she needed it and u obliged her.
afterall am sure u also do it during,
easter period, xmas and even into the new year.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2009
what ever happend to self control lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by honsule(m): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2009
Medicine after death.Hope some Boko Haram won't trace u to ur abode.lol
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Memunah(f): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2009
Lazzaro:

Hello everyone ,
i need your candid and honest comments on this.pls

i am a christian dating a muslim,i like d girl and she is a very good girl from edo state,i enjoy making love to dis girl,recently before the fasting she told me that there will be no fooling around,that she will not even come to my house till the fast is over ,i obliged.

but i found out that just a week into the fast i could not help but let her knw i am really missing her and i cnt wait to have her ,she asked me to find patience dis period,i obliged

last weekend i recieved a phone call from her that she was comin over to the house to say 'hi' to me, i obliged once more.

she came over lookin sexy as hell as usual ,we DID IT, and DID IT, and DID IT  dat day,

later dat day she felt bad,i also felt bad for her,

NL sef?@ poster wetin make we do?pls dnt spoil my fast oh
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by LordReed(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2009
@op
Huh so wat do u want a medal?

1 Like

Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by tosyne007(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2009
@poster, my own question is simple. wat time did she come to ur house and u guys did it? was it during the fasting time-limit or after she broke her fast?

With my lilttle knowledge, u can do wateva u want after the time-frame of the fast or i'm i wrong? Just wondering,

If i'm right, then u guys have nothing to worry about but if u guys had it during the time frame, then u are an "ACCOMPLICE" and the bulk of the sin should be on ur head. Why?

U are the man and should know better about wat is called SELF-CONTROL.!!!

Moreover, like some people said, we really dont know wat u want from us. Some respite i guess cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Lazzaro: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2009
@tosyn

dis deed was commited in the thick of the fast 12noon,
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2009
next time wait till 1:00 pm

why the girl dey date kemferi like you nah.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2009
tosyne007:

@poster, my own question is simple. wat time did she come to your house and u guys did it? was it during the fasting time-limit or after she broke her fast?

With my lilttle knowledge, u can do wateva u want after the time-frame of the fast or i'm i wrong? Just wondering,

If i'm right, then u guys have nothing to worry about but if u guys had it during the time frame, then u are an "ACCOMPLICE" and the bulk of the sin should be on your head. Why?
undecided really?
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2009
tpia.:

next time wait till 1:00 pm

why the girl dey date [size=13pt]kemferi[/size] like you nah.
cheesy

I replace that word with JAMBARI grin
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by TheSeeker(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2009
She told you no fooling around, "I obliged"

She told you told find some patience, "I obliged"

She said she was coming to say hi, "I obliged"

I hope "I obliged" to use condom or best be ready to "I oblige" when she says she's pregnant

And be ready to "I oblige" and apologize for your sins and "I oblige" to tell her to "I oblige" and apologize for hers too angry

1 Like

Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2009
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Lazzaro: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2009
@tpia

so 1pm is right time? 1pm till wen?
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2009
Lazzaro:

@tpia

so 1pm is right time? 1pm till wen?

If not 1:00 pm then maybe 1:30 or 1:45. wink

be ready to "I oblige" when she says she's pregnant

true sha.

If una get belle during this time, will the baby be special in some way?

Though people may calculate the time of conception oh.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by sparkles27: 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2009
na wah oh!
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by TheSeeker(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2009
BTW, your username is Lazzaro, is your name Lazarus? If it is, consider a change of name ASAP
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by biola44: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2009
lmao
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by frank317: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2009
lucky u. I heard this muslim girls are as sweet as hony. they will b sweeter durin the fastin period
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2009
frank3.16:

lucky u. I heard this muslim girls are as sweet as hony. they will b sweeter durin the fastin period
disgusting crap
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by IYANGBALI: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2009
abeg carry your yeye stupid story comot for here wetin concern us with wetin una do behind close door go saudi go report una self hisses and walks away
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by 190: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2009
poster
where 4rm edo state is she 4rm

and besides is she gud in bed!
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by julianH(m): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2009
I used to date this girl in the past who insisted that we should not be having sex whenever she was fasting and this used to piss me off like mad!

REASON?

I will tell you:

If the Almighty is against us having premarital sex as single men/women or boys and girls, do we honestly think that the period we do it - during fasting or not makes any difference?

We should stop fooling ourselves and be (very) objective.

If fornication is WRONG (christianity and Islam share the same belief),
the period or time it is committed does not (in anyway) make it RIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by blandyne(f): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2009
At first i didn't want to reply to this thread since i'm not a muslim but a catholic. However at the end of the day there's only one God with different names, and God is merciful and forgiving. I don't know how bad it means in your religion to have sex during the Ramadam but if you really are sorry and regretful, God will forgive you and your girlfriend. Hopefully you guys will stop fooling around until the Ramadam is over.
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by romsky: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2009
cheesy cheesy
Re: She Made Love To Me (In Ramadam Kareem) by IYANGBALI: 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2009
190:

poster
where 4rm edo state is she 4rm

and besides is she gud in bed!
why you dey ask abi you wan go beg for one around ahawo man grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

I Think I'm Being Controlled By Unknown Spirit- I Need Islamic Deliverance / On The Issue Of Wedding Ring / Meaning Of Alhaji Or Alhaja In Arabic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.