Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m (31020 Views)

"Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) / Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) / Paul Okoye Is Searching For This Female Mechanic In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by pinkycute(f): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2016
Congrats mr P

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Baylam(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2016
Passing!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by greatness22(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Omotayor123, coman see your crush oh.

One Kia motor for you. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by AntiWailer: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2016
When they dnt allow u express urself.

Leave them.

Congrats P.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Bratking(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2016
Canme4u:

Aren't you mixing them up? Peter is the introvert while Paul is the rude boy that claimed he wrote almost all the hit tracks Psquar as ever produced.
Nah, peter is the loud & outgoing one that is always on the limelight, while paul shys away from the public scene and write songs, he sings better too. peter is the better dancer and entertainer tho.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by AntiWailer: 9:51am On Jun 16, 2016
Guyman02:
KIA - Killed in Action.
I like Kia brand but it has no second hand value in Nigeria. I have a fairly used Kia vehicle that I want to sell but the way Nigerians are pricing it made me so angry that I just packed the car for months now; they just come, look at the fine car and tell me they want to buy it at very ridiculous amount just to 'help' me opari! because it is not Toyota, Honda or Mercedes, they keep reminding me it is Korean car. sad

What has this got to do with the Ambassador's account balance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by loomer: 9:51am On Jun 16, 2016
Canme4u:

Aren't you mixing them up? Peter is the introvert while Paul is the rude boy that claimed he wrote almost all the hit tracks Psquare as ever produced.

Paul is the one who use to do dreadlock or am I the one mixing 'em up?

See how u sabi another them like say them be your brothers.

Oga free those people jare.

By the way, all the money wey u dey chop alone, God dey see u o
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 16, 2016
Congratulations Peter...
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Zedoo(m): 9:51am On Jun 16, 2016
Nigerian mentality... "everything that means well for one person should spell doom for another person"... Nairalanders Una no fit see success congratulate am, move on? Who brought Paul and Jude into this matter now? Where Una see dia name mentioned? A brand has the right to choose "who" it wants as an ambassador, it doesn't mean beef. Peter has a more packaged dapper appearance than Paul, who told you Paul is complaining? If e pain am e for dun go dey gym too or cut e dada...but no! He is being himself the best way he can damn it! Una go just ball out dey yarn okpata from otondo republic... Last time I also checked the family had made up and settled their differences! Kai!

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by AntiWailer: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2016
larion:
Most people don't like him, they claimed he talked too much during their drama (I think he did for an adult with wife and kids), they claimed he can't sing, some say he is just a backup......but I feel he will be the most successful of the 3...(Peter, Paul, and Jude)

Peter seems to be a guy that can make it happen, either music, business, entertainment or noise making.

I just hope he can also keep his family together.... So far he has, good luck dude!

Spots on.
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Canme4u(m): 9:53am On Jun 16, 2016
loomer:

See how u sabi another them like say them be your brothers.
Oga free those people jare.
By the way, all the money wey u dey chop alone, God dey see u o
Lols. Brother, how things at your end?
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Jailerrr(f): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2016
Congrats big bros

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by loomer: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2016
Canme4u:

Lols. Brother, how things at your end?

Bro, things dey o. Person just dey hustle hustle hustle money no dey plenty plenty plenty.

But na God dey guide us through hard periods o

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2016
Canme4u:

Aren't you mixing them up? Peter is the introvert while Paul is the rude boy that claimed he wrote almost all the hit tracks Psquare as ever produced.

do you even understand what being an introvert or extrovert is?
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2016
Paul right now....grin

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2016
seunlayi:
Okoye, remember to collect whatever certificate that relates to that deal otherwise, they may ask you in the future WHERE IS YOUR CERTIFICATE?

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by localblood(m): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2016
Proper connect than the other niggas

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Canme4u(m): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2016
loomer:

Bro, things dey o. Person just dey hustle hustle hustle money no dey plenty plenty plenty.

But na God dey guide us through hard periods o
It is well my guy, even inside the well. but I been dey think say nah 4 only Naija the plenty hustle hustle hustle dey?

Anyway sha, God go see us through. I've got to go, flat ba3 is smilling at me, ama beep u up when am back, abi u fit send some electricity to me make I dey codedly take enjoy dey do yanga alone?
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Canme4u(m): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2016

do you even understand what being an introvert or extrovert is?

I'll be glad if you can school me.

ama read up later tho cos 've got a flat ba3.
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2016
larion:
Most people don't like him, they claimed he talked too much during their drama (I think he did for an adult with wife and kids), they claimed he can't sing, some say he is just a backup......but I feel he will be the most successful of the 3...(Peter, Paul, and Jude)

Peter seems to be a guy that can make it happen, either music, business, entertainment or noise making.

I just hope he can also keep his family together.... So far he has, good luck dude!

Actually most people like him more Dan Paul. U can check d social media followers for DT. Guess it is because he talks too much.

Well I think most pple saw DT drama for what it was. A fight between Jude & peter for relevance & money. Peter clearly felt cheated and disrespected. And no matter how Paul and pauls fans tried to twist d matter, take Judes side & make him more angry - peter kept declaring his love for his twin brother & refused to argue wt him.
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 16, 2016
Canme4u:

I'll be glad if you can school me.
someone has done that already
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by femolala001(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2016
seunlayi:
Okoye, remember to collect whatever certificate that relates to that deal otherwise, they may ask you in the future WHERE IS YOUR CERTIFICATE?
Pls have small sense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by akankemi1(f): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2016
handsome Mr P

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Canme4u(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2016

someone has done that already
Oh, thanks.
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Israellb(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2016
He said he joined the brand with the power to suprise. Is he gonna build new motor or what

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Omotayor123(f): 10:12am On Jun 16, 2016
greatness22:
Omotayor123, coman see your crush oh.

One Kia motor for you. grin
Lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Canme4u:

Yeah I think ur mixing them up. The one wt d lowcut is louder. The one wt d dreadlocks is more of d introvert, even though hes d one DT said he wrote songs. I think d dreadlocks is just an overcompensation. To me, he's also lilylivered, but DTS just my opinion.
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by globe16: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2016
this guy no fit pick better name instead of MR.P.. SMH
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by seangy4konji: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2016
Sometimes when I deh read some holy books and I see great men and countries that women have destroyed with that thig called totogoose pimple go just Comot by body and fear.

I never know if I go marry self.

God deh affff
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2016
grayht:
Ambassador for KIA... ?

Where is Innoson Motors sef..

Which one have you manufactured ?

Bicycle abi toothpick ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by greatness22(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2016
Omotayor123:

Lol cheesy
awayu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denzel And Desmond Elliot Celebrate Their Birthday / Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) / Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.