Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m (31017 Views)

"Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) / Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) / Paul Okoye Is Searching For This Female Mechanic In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Omotayor123(f): 10:19am On Jun 16, 2016
greatness22:
awayu?
fyn tnx
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by legendsilver(m): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2016
Safemode:
just looking for where I can buy bread N100
Call Olajumoke, the formal bread seller. She still knows the road to her bakery
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Etinosajay(m): 10:21am On Jun 16, 2016
donvicky2007:
Woow it seems Mr.P is getting more endorsement than Rudeboy.
Nice one #peterPsquare.

Maybe that's because rudeboy is a rude boy

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Canme4u:

Aren't you mixing them up? Peter is the introvert while Paul is the rude boy that claimed he wrote almost all the hit tracks Psquare as ever produced.

Paul is the one who use to do dreadlock or am I the one mixing 'em up?

Confusion.

Watch any of their interviews on Youtube, you will know who is who..
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by chronique(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Let me have the details of the car. I might be able to get you the money for the car within a week.
Guyman02:
KIA - Killed in Action.
I like Kia brand but it has no second hand value in Nigeria. I have a fairly used Kia vehicle that I want to sell but the way Nigerians are pricing it made me so angry that I just packed the car for months now; they just come, look at the fine car and tell me they want to buy it at very ridiculous amount just to 'help' me opari! because it is not Toyota, Honda or Mercedes, they keep reminding me it is Korean car. sad
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Etinosajay(m): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2016
Guyman02:
KIA - Killed in Action.
I like Kia brand but it has no second hand value in Nigeria. I have a fairly used Kia vehicle that I want to sell but the way Nigerians are pricing it made me so angry that I just packed the car for months now; they just come, look at the fine car and tell me they want to buy it at very ridiculous amount just to 'help' me opari! because it is not Toyota, Honda or Mercedes, they keep reminding me it is Korean car. sad

Send me pics of it. I might offer better than your last ridiculous offer. smiley
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2016
Naughtysite:

Which one have you manufactured ?
Bicycle abi toothpick ?

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Etinosajay(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2016
Canme4u:

Aren't you mixing them up? Peter is the introvert while Paul is the rude boy that claimed he wrote almost all the hit tracks Psquare as ever produced.

Yes, you are the one mixing them up.

Google introvert/extrovert or use a dictionary
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by kingthreat(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2016
Ok can nig companies start giving endorsement to other artistes. This guy is already fully made wit lot of endorsements. Or aren't there charismatic male entertainers in the industry again?
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by loomer: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2016
Canme4u:

It is well my guy, even inside the well. but I been dey think say nah 4 only Naija the plenty hustle hustle hustle dey?

Anyway sha, God go see us through. I've got to go, flat ba3 is smilling at me, ama beep u up when am back, abi u fit send some electricity to me make I dey codedly take enjoy dey do yanga alone?

Hahaha, hustle na everywhere o, even Obama dey hustle.

Later bro

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by zeongeon: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2016
The problem with country is that it just keeps making the rich richer...Why can't companies pick different people as brand ambassadors must it be celebrities....The celebs already have d fame and money compared to an ordinary young boy or girl who will do all that is within there power to promote the brand if picked as brand ambassador.
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by colli247(m): 11:26am On Jun 16, 2016
Tolexander:
"it seems" is ridiculously ridiculous!

Peter is definitely getting more endorsement than Paul.

where are the people saying Lola's legs are not good?

where is Jude and how is life fairing with him?
that one na initial gara gara don,t close ur mouth
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2016
kingthreat:
Ok can nig companies start giving endorsement to other artistes. This guy is already fully made wit lot of endorsements. Or aren't there charismatic male entertainers in the industry again?

Its not just abt giving artistes endorsements. There has to be return on investment. Marketing is not philanthropy/charity. You give endorsements to stars DT have a lot of fans or at least recognizable hit songs or at least some sort of social influence on d populace. Psquare, tuface, wizkid still have d largest fan base out there.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Dekingmoses(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2016
lonelydora:
Good one for Mr. P but an adage goes thus

"you can easily break a single stick of broom but can't break bunch of broom"

You get what I'm saying? Go back to your Ejima brother and work things out. Two wrongs can never make a right.

Mr. P looks humble and cool headed than Paul who looks arrogant.
sir, am gonna dispute ur say. Hw is dat plantation boys didnt stand but 2 face stands n becums a legend

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by badderdandem(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2016
Zedoo:
Nigerian mentality... "everything that means well for one person should spell doom for another person"... Nairalanders Una no fit see success congratulate am, move on? Who brought Paul and Jude into this matter now? Where Una see dia name mentioned? A brand has the right to choose "who" it wants as an ambassador, it doesn't mean beef. Peter has a more packaged dapper appearance than Paul, who told you Paul is complaining? If e pain am e for dun go dey g too or cut e dada...but no! He is being himself the best way he can damn it! Una go just ball out dey yarn okpata from otondo republic... Last time I also checked the family had made up and settled their differences! Kai!
bros u still use style they talk de talk the same thing
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Tolexander:
"it seems" is ridiculously ridiculous!

Peter is definitely getting more endorsement than Paul.

where are the people saying Lola's legs are not good?

where is Jude and how is life fairing with him?
How can you get endorsement when you are always shouting e yea eh, ye hi, o ho ho, hoho lele le ey...
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
amtaken:
Peter Okoye Is The New Face Of KIA Motors..
WOW...This can only be God!....Mr P!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGroe1yysLM/?hl=en
and officially, Paul's career is dead. Apart from glo's endorsement, I can't seem to remember any endorsement Paul has
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
FrancisDiote:

How can you get endorsement when you are always shouting e yea eh, ye hi, o ho ho, hoho lele le ey...

Lol! Fact is d two of them don't have spectacular voices, just nice songs & very beautiful videos. I think u've also forgotten DT this guy has a popular show on TV.
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by dview001(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
Let's watch 4 him in d next five years ,he's still living under dai past glories all thanks to Paul..Paul is da real tin
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by amtaken(f): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
That goes to show that in the entertainment industry, apart from the God's factor, image is everything.

Peter got the hot looks.
southniyikaye:
and officially, Paul's career is dead. Apart from glo's endorsement, I can't seem to remember any endorsement Paul has
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by 49cents(m): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
VocalWalls:
Congratulations to him... His active participation on social media continues to yield fruits.
Thus world has got nothing for introverts...

How To Re-Arrange Your Home

Most of the best things were actually created by introverts for extroverts....

Can Mark Zucherberg be poorer than Mr P.....

Proudly introvert!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by thugthang(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
You're wrong man.
Canme4u:

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by kingthreat(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
janellemonae:

Its not just abt giving artistes endorsements. There has to be return on investment. Marketing is not philanthropy/charity. You give endorsements to stars DT have a lot of fans or at least recognizable hit songs or at least some sort of social influence on d populace. Psquare, tuface, wizkid still have d largest fan base out there.

True at your bolded. But this guy hasnt had a hit in over 2 years. He's just been making noise and fighting his brothers on Social Media.
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by DarryOsh(m): 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
VocalWalls:
Congratulations to him... His active participation on social media continues to yield fruits.
Thus world has got nothing for introverts...

How To Re-Arrange Your Home

I get your point. I learned this lesson the hard and painful way. However, I won't say the world has nothing for introverts. In many ways, the extraverts get things more easily.

By the way, I like your blog.
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by oodua1stson: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
I don't care who writes Psquare songs, Peter will forever be more popular than Paul and will get better endorsements too.

All these hating from Paul and judas won't hurt him
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by lonelydora: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dekingmoses:
sir, am gonna dispute ur say. Hw is dat plantation boys didnt stand but 2 face stands n becums a legend

They weren't brothers but friends.
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by VocalWalls: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
DarryOsh:

I get your point. I learned this lesson the hard and painful way. However, I won't say the world has nothing for introverts. In many ways, the extraverts get things more easily.

I guess I just generalized, truly, there's a lot for introverts but it takes more effort.

Thanks for the blog complement. Made my day.
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Safemode(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
legendsilver:

Thank you. May trailer never jam you.
You ll never drop inside well nor float on water.
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by amtaken(f): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
Not formal but FORMER.
legendsilver:

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by legendsilver(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
amtaken:
Not formal but FORMER.
thank you jawe, how I wish say na me take you cool sad sad tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by amtaken(f): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
lipsrsealed
legendsilver:
thank you jawe, how I wish say na me take you cool sad sad tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by VocalWalls: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2016
DarryOsh:

please help me vote on this thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

just put

I vote lanicky cc NLjega

thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Wanted In Gambia For Brutalizing Kenny Egbuke - Enquirermag / Uche Jombo And Her Cute Son In Adorable New Photo / Tiwa Savages's Son As Chelsea Fan In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.