Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? (17974 Views)

Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite / Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday / Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by kcnwaigbo: 7:03am On Jun 16, 2016
For legal goons in the house,I want to find out if the ACJ act 2015 which stipulates speedy dispensation of cases by Judges affect the ongoing certificate case by Buhari and how fast can the case get to the supreme court for final Judgement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by youngest85(m): 7:06am On Jun 16, 2016
nobody dares buhari as a president, nt even america

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by adehsenior(m): 7:06am On Jun 16, 2016
OP you should have quoted the ACJ acts 2015 so that laymen like us will know what it says.

25 Likes

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by kcnwaigbo: 7:08am On Jun 16, 2016
youngest85:

Lolz say to the supreme court justices when the time comes

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by Montaque(m): 7:11am On Jun 16, 2016
The present case on this issue is noot a criminal trial, just a civil trial fr declaration on whether or not he is qualified as per certificate. ACJA deals only wit criminal actions

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by kcnwaigbo: 7:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Montaque:
The present case on this issue is noot a criminal trial, just a civil trial fr declaration on whether or not he is qualified as per certificate. ACJA deals only wit criminal actions

Are perjury and forgery not criminal offences?

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by youngest85(m): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Lolz say to the supreme court justices when the time comes
Oga na naija b dis o!
Let me even ask u...is saraki still d senate president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by Montaque(m): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Are perjury and forgery not criminal offences?
Is the present case for perjury and forgery? I am aware is for declaration. Well, prove me wrong

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by pointstores(m): 7:18am On Jun 16, 2016
naija+trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by kcnwaigbo: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2016
youngest85:

Oga na naija b dis o!

Let me even ask u...is saraki still d senate president?
Yes of course,but Saraki has a better chance of surviving than Buhari

51 Likes

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by kcnwaigbo: 7:20am On Jun 16, 2016
Montaque:

Is the present case for perjury and forgery? I am aware is for declaration. Well, prove me wrong

The man is claiming that Buhari committed forgery and perjury and thus should be disqualified!! Its just like saying someone took money without permission,isn't that same with saying someone stole?

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by youngest85(m): 7:27am On Jun 16, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Alright, no time to argue....
Lemme go and hustle 4 my daily bread!

16 Likes

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by Montaque(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

The man is claiming that Buhari committed forgery and perjury and thus should be disqualified!! Its just like saying someone took money without permission,isn't that same with saying someone stole?
Its not the same. I will check further
Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by kcnwaigbo: 7:32am On Jun 16, 2016
Montaque:

What is the difference between perjury and lying under oath? What is the difference between forgery and writing a fake result? These offences are purely criminal in nature

Lalasticlala please come and move this thread to the permanent site

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by MadamExcellency: 7:37am On Jun 16, 2016
Montaque:

The case is not different from Saraki's case.

Non declaration, false declaration or whatever resemblance has been ruled by the court as a criminal case hence Buhari is facing a criminal charge of false declaration of academic qualifications.

The first Buhari lost his position as Speaker of HOR because of this same crime and we are anticipating that Gen Buhari will not only lose his position as President but also his Military pension and time of service.

What a tragedy.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by kcnwaigbo: 7:55am On Jun 16, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Non declaration, false declaration or whatever resemblance has been ruled by the court as a criminal case hence Buhari is facing a criminal charge of false declaration of academic qualifications.

The first Buhari lost his position as Speaker of HOR because of this same crime and we are anticipating that Gen Buhari will not only lose his position as President but also his Military pension and time of service.

What a tragedy.
Gbamest!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 16, 2016
MadamExcellency:

What a tragedy.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by kcnwaigbo: 8:16am On Jun 16, 2016
Montaque:

Still waiting for your reply
Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by Dcomrade(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2016
youngest85:
A dictator is always a dictator...... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2016
youngest85:
Really?

4 Likes

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by bukynkwuenu: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2016
.hey....just to show certificate
oooh buhari biko show zie your certificate

6 Likes

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by MrMash(m): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 16, 2016
No it won't, cos he has one.

1 Like

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by general1970: 8:51am On Jun 16, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Not in Africa, maybe in Brazil.

3 Likes

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by kcnwaigbo: 8:51am On Jun 16, 2016
Dcomrade:

A dictator is always a dictator...... undecided
Dictator or no dictator,once the supreme court rules against him,he is out

12 Likes

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by izzou(m): 8:51am On Jun 16, 2016
I no sabi law

I no like APC

But what i know is that for peace to reign,

Buhari must complete his four years
I no fit fight abeg

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by Beehshorp(m): 8:51am On Jun 16, 2016
make una no dey waste time we all know say bubu no get cert

10 Likes

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by Adekorya: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2016
Whosoever ever expect this case to go against PMB,(present number one citizen of Nigeria) verily, verily the person is gullible and dimwit, and ignorance of magnitude of power in possession of a president, not to even talk of Immunity clause that follows the office of executives.

Abeg let talk another thing Jare instead of debating on dead end issue.

17 Likes

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by kcnwaigbo: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2016
general1970:

Not in Africa, maybe in Brazil.
Just wait till the case gets to the supreme court
Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by MadCow1: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2016
What yeye Certificate case?

4 Likes

Re: Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? by kcnwaigbo: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2016
izzou:
I no sabi law

I no like APC

But what i know is that for peace to reign,

Buhari must complete his four years

I no fit fight abeg
So even if he loses the case we should let him finish his four years smh !! That must be peace of the graveyard

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Militants Bomb Oil Pipeline In Warri / Nigeria Is Being Ruled By A Walking Corpse - Femi Fani Kayode / "Even Bullet Charmers Travel Using Abuja-kaduna Train" - Sen. Shehu Sani Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.