Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,220 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

11 People That Took Bodybuilding Too Far - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 11 People That Took Bodybuilding Too Far (2992 Views)

What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / 11 People You Should Definitely Not Invite To Your Wedding / 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 People That Took Bodybuilding Too Far by prodiG(m): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2016
Muscle dysmorphia or bigorexia (opposite of anorexia) is a condition that’s becoming more common today among men. It’s the belief that one’s muscles can never be big enough. Some of the symptoms of bigorexia are as follows:

*Constantly checking yourself out in mirrors

*Eating disorder

*Constantly comparing yourself with others

*Using anabolic steroids or other drugs

*Worrying over body fat

Sufferers not only subject their body to extreme exercise and diet, they also participate in risky procedures that can sometimes be fatal.

These 11 bodybuilding enthusiasts without a doubt took things way too far sacrificing their health and, for some, even their lives.

#1. 32-year-old Danny Davidson is a personal trainer from Essex. He drinks 100 ml of human milk daily and prefers to let it sit until the consistency becomes thick. He considers it the best way to build muscles because the milk contains growth hormones. While the method seems to be working for him, his wife Debbie doesn’t really approve.

#2. Robert Forstemann AKA Quadzilla, is a German bodybuilding enthusiast and professional sprint cyclist and possibly has the biggest quads in the world.

#3. Markus Rahul possibly has the biggest shoulders in the world. He’s from Germany and is a former IFBB professional. He’s considered one of the strongest body builders in the world. From the age of 18 he started training 6 days a week.

#4. Arlindo De Souza injects himself with alcohol to make himself bigger. He risks infection by doing this. He even lost a friend to this method.

Re: 11 People That Took Bodybuilding Too Far by prodiG(m): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2016
#5. Ronnie Coleman won Mr. Olympia eight times in a row. He’s known as the greatest bodybuilder of all time. He’s had four spinal surgeries and a double hip replacement and he’s only 51 years old.

#6. Andreas Munzer had only 0% body fat and eventually died from multiple organ failure.

#7. Mustafa Ismail, Egyptian body builder, has the world’s biggest biceps at 31 inches. He eats seven pounds of protein daily and drinks three gallons of water. He can lift 600 pounds!

#8. Oli Cooney never stops working out or taking supplements. By the age of 20, he’d already suffered two heart attacks and three strokes. He began bodybuilding at the age of 16. Tragically, while running for a taxi one day, he collapsed and died.

Re: 11 People That Took Bodybuilding Too Far by prodiG(m): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2016
#9. Greg Valentino once had the largest biceps in the world but his arms exploded from steroids. He also suffered from a heart attack, stroke and liver failure.

#10. Romario Dos Santos Alves injected his biceps with muscle enhancers, synthetic filler and alcohol. He almost had to have an arm amputated. At only 25 years old he’s constantly using painkillers.

#11. Dean Wharmby’s quest for big muscles led the bodybuilder to consume steroids. Doctors believe his steroid use, along with his daily 10,000 calorie diet was a main cause of the tumor that developed in his liver. The tumor wasn't discovered until it was too late, and he passed away at the age of 39.

http://www.providr.com/11-people-who-took-bodybuilding-too-far?utm_source=EddieGriffin&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=providr

Re: 11 People That Took Bodybuilding Too Far by Judeoxide(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2016
I rather kill my self than commit suicide...
Waris this..
All for a disgusting look
Re: 11 People That Took Bodybuilding Too Far by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
Judeoxide:
I rather kill my self than commit suicide...
Waris this..
All for a disgusting look

only those too lazy to hav th muscles call it disgusting angry
Re: 11 People That Took Bodybuilding Too Far by Judeoxide(m): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
HitlerIsBack:

only those too lazy to hav th muscles call it disgusting angry
lol and you have the muscles Were has it taken you to?? Mr busy
.. It's only jobless frustrated person and a drug addict that dose this... Including you....SMH

I use my time to do better things and yes I do go to the gim but to keep feet ...
Did you read how some of them died .. .. mr muscles
Re: 11 People That Took Bodybuilding Too Far by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Judeoxide:
lol and you have the muscles Were has it taken you to?? Mr busy
.. It's only jobless frustrated person and a drug addict that dose this... Including you....SMH

I use my time to do better things and yes I do go to the gim but to keep feet ...
Did you read how some of them died .. .. mr muscles

hello Mr. Stupid.. did u hv to call me names? where hav ur 'feet' body gotten u to. take care u dnt go 6feet.. if u want a list of very muscular peeps who hav achieved more than u can ever achieve, u'll find them on th internet. u call me a frustrated drug addict? I wish I'll see u in person to beat th hell out of u.. idiat..
Re: 11 People That Took Bodybuilding Too Far by Judeoxide(m): 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
HitlerIsBack:

hello Mr. Stupid.. did u hv to call me names? where hav ur 'feet' body gotten u to. take care u dnt go 6feet.. if u want a list of very muscular peeps who hav achieved more than u can ever achieve, u'll find them on th internet. u call me a frustrated drug addict? I wish I'll see u in person to beat th hell out of u.. idiat..

lol you are really frustrated... Jobless and very f00lish... You dont know me and yet you wish to beat me...lol.. So you know I used my time well... People want to be like me based on achievement... Unlike you that want to be like the world most notorious war lord.. The wost part is that you even want to be his back.... Bro you can reply all you want but you are a total wast of time...I gat job to do... Go and carry your frustration out with molded cement concrete...
Re: 11 People That Took Bodybuilding Too Far by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Judeoxide:
lol you are really frustrated... Jobless and very f00lish... You dont know me and yet you wish to beat me...lol.. So you know I used my time well... People want to be like me based on achievement... Unlike you that want to be like the world most notorious war lord.. The wost part is that you even want to be his back.... Bro you can reply all you want but you are a total wast of time...I gat job to do... Go and carry your frustration out with molded cement concrete...

u gat security job to do at this time, Mr. Stupid??
u ar jst unreasonable.. u shld be in a concentration camp

by th way Mr. Stupid i tink u shld read th name well, correct ur statement up there and see hw stupid u really ar
Re: 11 People That Took Bodybuilding Too Far by Judeoxide(m): 12:04am On Jun 18, 2016
HitlerIsBack:

u gat security job to do at this time, Mr. Stupid??
u ar jst unreasonable.. u shld be in a concentration camp

by th way Mr. Stupid i tink u shld read th name well, correct ur statement up there and see hw stupid u really ar
my job my business... Anytime I can work... Its mostly online.... Hitlersback... Grammatically am right but due to the fact that your frustration could not allow you type full "is" I will understand... Mr muscle... Go and sleep ohh you know you have concrete to carry tomorrow.... Lol
Re: 11 People That Took Bodybuilding Too Far by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 18, 2016
Judeoxide:
my job my business... Anytime I can work... Its mostly online.... Hitlersback... Grammatically am right but due to the fact that your frustration could not allow you type full "is" I will understand... Mr muscle... Go and sleep ohh you know you have concrete to carry tomorrow.... Lol

u deserve special deliverance.. jst keep on keeping 'feet'. u need it

(1) (Reply)

JOHESU Strike Claims Nigeria’s Only Neuropathologist – Nursing World Nigeria / Insane Facts From Around The World (strictly Photos) / What Do Nigerians Do For Recreation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.