Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

This Guy Asked Random Girls To Be His Girlfriend In Public - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Guy Asked Random Girls To Be His Girlfriend In Public (991 Views)

Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) / Why Ekiti People Must Stop Cheeting In Public (Photo) / A Guy Asked For My Number And I Gave Him This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Asked Random Girls To Be His Girlfriend In Public by AyBii: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2016
I recently watched a video of this guy asking random girls to be his girlfriend and they actually gave him their numbers. Could this be real, i don't believe. It looks very easy Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnEUgcnjUE8
Re: This Guy Asked Random Girls To Be His Girlfriend In Public by ANIEXTY(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2016
La watch la bend.
Re: This Guy Asked Random Girls To Be His Girlfriend In Public by Abubakrmusa(m): 11:26am On Jun 16, 2016
la click la get bow leg
Re: This Guy Asked Random Girls To Be His Girlfriend In Public by AyBii: 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Re: This Guy Asked Random Girls To Be His Girlfriend In Public by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
In this harsh economy what i can say is La CLICK LA POO ROLLS ROYCE

(1) (Reply)

Laugh And Forget Ur Sorrows (pt 1) / NL Photo Of The Day:- Can You Drink Water From This D!ck Like Running Tap ? / Murphy's Laws Which You Have Not Studied In Schools But Are So True And Real!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.