Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

What If Ivy Blue Is Not Beyonce’s Daughter? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What If Ivy Blue Is Not Beyonce’s Daughter? (2361 Views)

Nina Ivy Dances Pantless In A Net Outfit / List Of The Most Liked Instagram Posts Of 2017, Beyonce Leads (Photos) / Lagos Model Ivy Cypriel Unveiled As Red Carpet Host Of Nigeria Fashion Tv(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Ivy Blue Is Not Beyonce’s Daughter? by Pajude: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2016
The entertainment industry operates in such a way that is inconsistent to how the real world is structured. What I mean is, celebrity life is a life on its own –different from the everyday/normal life of normal people. For instance, in terms of relationships, we (normal people) don’t expect to see anything concrete in the other world and if we do, we tend to look forward to dissolution of vows sooner or later; and fact is, it always gets to that majority of the time. Away from that, In this post, my crazy mind explores the question – the title of this article; join me.

Read more @ www.jokesmannia.com

Re: What If Ivy Blue Is Not Beyonce’s Daughter? by hertz9te(m): 11:23am On Jun 16, 2016
na dat one dey worry u dz morning?

1 Like

Re: What If Ivy Blue Is Not Beyonce’s Daughter? by Smartanthony: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2016
then the mother is playing away match
Re: What If Ivy Blue Is Not Beyonce’s Daughter? by Pajude: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
@hertz9te. Yes o!

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Star, Ruth Kadiri Goes Naked For Magazine Cover (photo) / Throwback Photo Of Clarion Chukwura And Shina Peters On A Song Cover In 1982 / Hot Lady Grabs The Co*ck Of 100 Men On Camera To See Their Reaction - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.