Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

16 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Use Android Devices - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 16 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Use Android Devices (41227 Views)

Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / How To Use Android Phone As Computer Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Use Android Devices by badonkadonk: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
iamdotune:
I see no reason why y'all are always trying to counter IPhone users.. iPhone is and will always be better than Android device anytime so far you have your money to pay its bills, if u can subscribe I don't need cheat and I will download surf the Internet like I want and if you need to download I'd use my MasterCard and get whatever I want even before you get it and even better than the ones you'll get, talk of the user interface pfft, go to the market it never gets devalued and don't let us talk more to the security level, it's not for paupers iPhone rocks cool

U sha wan let us know say na iPhone u dey use...
Re: 16 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Use Android Devices by goldeno10boy: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
ah don laff tire gringringringrin
number 15 wan make me fall with laff gringringrin

1 Like

Re: 16 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Use Android Devices by AAinEqGuinea: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
christopheru:
15.When the OS argument is going on and Windows phone users want to join in.

This doesn't concern you. grin grin
sick of Windows phone angry

Re: 16 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Use Android Devices by kenoz(m): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
grin
Re: 16 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Use Android Devices by Unlimited22: 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
Op, u forgot one key thing. As some phone take dey select earpiece these days, when ur original spoil.........
Re: 16 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Use Android Devices by oea77(m): 1:43am On Jun 17, 2016
christopheru:
8.The struggle of using your Nigerian bank MasterCard on the Playstore.

Kuku kill me grin grin

I swear! Op, you face this struggle too?
Re: 16 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Use Android Devices by oea77(m): 1:44am On Jun 17, 2016
grin grin LMAO OP!

christopheru:
15.When the OS argument is going on and Windows phone users want to join in.

This doesn't concern you. grin grin
Re: 16 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Use Android Devices by Nitefury: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
goldenruby:
Cc Nitefury grin grin cheesy cheesy.. Runs out*

Lol... Ruby take your time. It remains a fact that android is a shitty OS. Else why would a 12k techno have same interface and user experience as a 200k plus S7?.

All your phones (irrespective of brand) looks the same. Three colour schemes, white, black, gold. Shitty rectangular designs.

Android? Thanks. I'll pass. I've never been one to follow the crowd though. That's me holding the yellow umbrella.

1 Like

Re: 16 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Use Android Devices by LizBae(f): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
No. Is so hilarious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards / Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Nokia X20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.