Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Please Help Me With My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help Me With My Laptop (1685 Views)

I Forgot My Laptop Password / Help!! All The Icons On My Laptop Has Turned Into VLC Icon / How Much Will I Format My Laptop-dell .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With My Laptop by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
My laptop screen goes blank randomly after using it for about bt some hours. Please what's the solution. Image below

Re: Please Help Me With My Laptop by horllamy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
Princetolu94:
My laptop screen goes blank randomly after using it for about bt some hours. Please what's the solution. Image below

You are using it on top of bed always, bed will not allow the heat to blow out, it mayb the fan is not blowing the way it suppose to.
The solution is to consult an engineer to check it for you.
Re: Please Help Me With My Laptop by bolt000(m): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
I Believe There Is A Connection At The Back Of The Screen Kinda Like A Wire Thats Shaking, Its What Transfers Video To Your Screen It Really Shouldnt Cost Much, First Time It Happened To My Hp 250 And I Took It To An Engineer He Called It "trigonal" Something Something Problem(but It Shouldnt Cost More Than 1k) but now if my screen goes blank i just apply a little bit of pressure to the back of the screen prolly to adjust the wire and it works perfectly. FYI i'm not a tech guru. and the problem might just be from a non-working fan thereby overheating which sometimes make the screen go blank.
Re: Please Help Me With My Laptop by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
You have been using it for some hours,Still let the bros rest small na.

I see some write up on the screen at the top right corner.

Type and hold CNTRL + ALT + Del , if the box pop up, cancel all running programme, then shut down and boot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HP Pavilion Dv3000 For Sale (SOLD) / How Do I Upgrade Form Win Vista Sp2 To Win 7? / Make Your Computer Welcome You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.