Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street (48069 Views)

2face Celebrates His Son, Innocent Idibia Jnr's 6th Birthday / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo / 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by donkross1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:
...hmm should I be honest with you??I see you standing among five different presidents cheering you,I do not know what u were doing among them,you kept waving at a very massive crowd cheerfully same way they waved happily at you,I don"t know why.....I saw this....forget my moniker and personality on Nairaland and take this spiritual message extremely seriously......I don't know you,I don't know your family ,i don't know your status but i repeat take this message very seriously and pray concerning it,I can see the fulfilment......

write this message down like a note if you can,infact write the date and time,and even add to it that the message was delivered by one random crazy woman I saw on Nairaland with the moniker "crazymommy"... keep it as a record....so in the future you can remember these day and check the note which you wrote today...

Olu Olutosin Adegoroye Adegorioye was also there when the prophecy was conceived... Mr President Destined2win...
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Destined2win:

Thank you so much. I also pray that God makes you an integral part of my Presidential success story

Just copy this for reference , so when the time comes we can all laugh and celebrate it.

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=3170544&post=46633194

And the founder of this lovely forum and creator of this thread with the mod that move to FP, we shall live long to witness the wonderful day. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by chubbygal(f): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
A legend !! No be like one bus stop wey dem dey call DUST BIN and another one for Ibadan wey dem call CHALLENGE you go fear name
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Destined2win:

Thank you so much. I also pray that God makes you an integral part of my Presidential success story
I viewed the prophesy too. I pray it comes to pass, but I av a suggestion... The best president Nigeria will ever have will be me. Put this down somewhere. Ain't competing with you, but dats my destiny.
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Destined2win: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
franciskaine:
I viewed the prophesy too. I pray it comes to pass, but I av a suggestion... The best president Nigeria will ever have will be me. Put this down somewhere. Ain't competing with you, but dats my destiny.

Hahaha...no competition in destiny really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Omoluabi16(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Gee001:
Nice
What a sweet girl.
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by otegajunny: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dax nice tu face don try
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by AuroraB(f): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Thunderlicious:
People living there should be educated about condoms for their own good
cheesy cool
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nice prophecy. If it is the will of God it will come to pass. I have saved and screenshotted it.
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by DennisEche(m): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
well decerved
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by emvico(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
Life4Varnity:

9JA I HAIL UNA. SO BCUS NA UNDER UR THREAD. U SELF WON TAP INTO THE ANNOINTING. OK OYA RECEIVE IT IN JESUS NAME. SAY A 3 BIG AMEN AND BE BLESSED.
i claim it. AMEN AMEN AMEN. should i add more AMEN?
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Leiman100(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
What is the meaning of this thrash?
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by damola1: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
kenkool:

Too much nollywood lol

If johna can be president of Nigeria... I see absolutely no reason why anybody else cannot be.
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Leiman100(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
What is the meaning of this thrash? The part of Lagos where the street is Located doesn't have a name?
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Leiman100(m): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:
nothing....am not a prophet neither am I a pastor...I just saw that prophecy concerning that guy,how it happened even me myself don't know...I just saw the message...I can't explain....
Abeg stop decieving yourselves jare

2 Likes

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by asodeboyede(m): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
datswasup:
Street Gets Named After Nigerian music legend 2fcae.

that should be Richmond estate na... dude lives there with other celebs na
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by tellwisdom: 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:
...hmm should I be honest with you??I see you standing among five different presidents cheering you,I do not know what u were doing among them,you kept waving at a very massive crowd cheerfully same way they waved happily at you,I don"t know why.....I saw this....forget my moniker and personality on Nairaland and take this spiritual message extremely seriously......I don't know you,I don't know your family ,i don't know your status but i repeat take this message very seriously and pray concerning it,I can see the fulfilment......

write this message down like a note if you can,infact write the date and time,and even add to it that the message was delivered by one random crazy woman I saw on Nairaland with the moniker "crazymommy"... keep it as a record....so in the future you can remember these day and check the note which you wrote today...

Wetin you smoke? sad

1 Like

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by ChikaSunday(m): 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
datswasup:
me too. @destined2win. Remember that it was under my thread that this prophecy took place o. I am writing it down too.

I queue in: I will be the thinktank: the master strategist in that administration that the country(if naija has not broken into:Niger-Delta Republic, Republic of Biafra, Arewa Republic, Confluence Republic+ Oduduwa Republic) will shake at the mention of my name: but if you go the way of Rehoboam, I will be the one picking the next president
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by christaddicted: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:

Hmmmmm.... I seeeee...
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Lincoln275(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
dz should b in festac
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:

Crazy woman on the loose, I repeat, crazy woman on the loose. Someone call Aro officials.
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by dokJ: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
2 baba street would hv made more sense
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Tedassie(m): 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Qualer: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:
nothing....am not a prophet neither am I a pastor...I just saw that prophecy concerning that guy,how it happened even me myself don't know...I just saw the message...I can't explain....

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by bayonino: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
What has he done to deserve this, smh!
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by naheem8307(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:

Believe and have faith... jonathan never for once intend to be a president.. but the lord ascend him on the throne... I tap from it too..
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Niyinficient(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:

Heheheheheeheheheh!wonders shall never end, u no ddey guy? U don see him face before? Hw u take merge d face wey u see for ur 'vision' with d face wey u neva see before?

End time prophetess/prophecy

1 Like

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by lukman885(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:

what about his vice?? I had a vision ...and miraculously, I was his vice. I don tappp. 2 oo00°
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by bitingcool: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:

For the first time, im thinking you're probably kemi olunloyo.... or not
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Life4Varnity: 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
emvico:

i claim it. AMEN AMEN AMEN. should i add more AMEN?
. Your request already granted.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video) / Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild / Laura Ikeji Bares Cleavage In Thigh-revealing Suit Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.