Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,936 members, 7,828,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild (48073 Views)

Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva / Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition / Olu Jacobs Is Not Dead – Wife, Joke Silva Debunks Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by dabrin: 6:05am On Jun 06, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood veteran actors, Olu Jacobs watches as his wife, Ajoke Silva feeds their grandchild.

Their son, Olusoji Jacobs welcomed his first child with wife, Boma in April.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/olu-jacobs-watches-as-his-wife-feeds-their-grandchild

14 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by topedoski(m): 6:08am On Jun 06, 2019
Awwn cute

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by JasonScoolari: 6:12am On Jun 06, 2019
How I wish Tonto Dike and Tiwa Savage can learn from Joke Silva.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Ahmed0336(m): 6:14am On Jun 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:

we all can't be the same.

34 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by JasonScoolari: 6:16am On Jun 06, 2019
Ahmed0336:

That's why I say "How I wish"

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Ahmed0336(m): 6:17am On Jun 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
That's why I say "How I wish"
okay sir, my bad....

16 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by JasonScoolari: 6:20am On Jun 06, 2019
Ahmed0336:

okay sir, my bad....
No problem bro,

Good morning.

25 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Houseofglam7(f): 6:27am On Jun 06, 2019
Awwwwww kiss
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2019
Lovely..
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Kendumazy(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2019
I love this. One of the joys and prayers of every parents.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by ednut1(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
tolerate male dogs Na until dey bring HIV u go soji. Have u heard olu jacobs carry side chick like edible catering and roseline meurer angry

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by drmikeadams(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2019
grin grin old beautiful woman ;our yeye slay queens with dere vandalised make up faces with empty brains no still fine reach am

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by seunlayi(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2019
This is nice
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Juell(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2019
And this news?

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by abc115: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by ObinnaObinna(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2019
I LOVE JOKE SILVA.
She's such a wonderful embodiment of motherhood for me.
I wish my wife or mother-in-law would be like her.

6 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by BravoDe: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2019
They already resemble each other.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by ademidedavid(f): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
If they learn how do we get topics to discuss on in nairaland ?

13 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by johnkay1(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2019
Great
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Opinedecandid(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2019
Beautiful. Lord, take me there.

3 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by ademidedavid(f): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2019
ObinnaObinna:
I LOVE JOKE SILVA.

She's such a wonderful embodiment of motherhood for me.

I wish my wife or mother-in-law would be like her.
Are you like Olu Jacob?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by tstx(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2019
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by RichBoy247: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2019
Ahmed0336:

Why must you be the bad egg?

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by SoNature(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
How I wish Tonto Dike and Tiwa Savage can learn from Joke Silva

Could

And to the topic: Some senseless slay queens and male players (on Nairaland) would never understand the importance of marriage until they get to the twilights of their lives.

Dear slay queen, when all the attention that comes with having beautiful curves is gone, you are only left with that man you got married to, to love and cherish you until you kick the bucket.

For those who missed the opportunity, they become coughars, looking for hunks to sleep around with. In the end, they end up lonely.

Nothing can take the place of marriage...absolutely nothing.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Starboytwo(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
wetin Dem wan learn.... different people different taste, different problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Ayoswit(f): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2019
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote / Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them / Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.