Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To (17940 Views)

How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thank God for the media departments of various churches...when u will b singing 'error' out loud n the lyrics show up on the screen, u b lyk ehh na which version b ds.

5 Likes

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Timileyin1234(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
I'm guilty too
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by 3moses: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hahahahaha... interesting...
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by harizonal123(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
The most excellent king is wrong my friend. I will continue singing "the most excellency"
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by shadrach77: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
The truth is excellency is smoother to pronounce than excellent King

2 Likes

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Dhilariousdandy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
This is corruption... Where is buhari??
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by cruzyteejay(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Am not guilty joor.........I prefer "EXCELLENCY" that una "EXCELLENT KING"
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Exponental(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Even though I sing the "the most excellency.. ", I'm not guilty. What I sing is meaningful.... justified!

1 Like

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Eeroh95(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
The most Excellency is Jesus

Shout hallelujah, amen

The most Excellency is Jesus

Shout hallelujah, amen

Amen, hallelujah

Amen, hallelujah, amen

Amen, hallelujah

Amen, hallelujah, amen

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! Amen!!!!

Amen, hallelujah, amen

you get time I swear

2 Likes

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by benedictac(f): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
Meeeeeen! over guilty sha the Holy Spirit dey interpret am for us. Thank God for the Holy Spirit

2 Likes

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by IceDude(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
fippycbk:

A swear... They took "Sandalili Sandalili They took "jangolova epi motor" They took "o singo singo" Now they want to take this. We will not accept it... angry
They also took "Arise O compassion"

2 Likes

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by DONIYKE6(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Can't miss this

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Swazzkid(m): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
ixora3:
I just want to know if the English the most excellency is wrong if is not wrong then I will still sing the most excellency. Must we change everything?
pure naija babe spotted
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Harrybanty(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
amandina:
pls someone should explain what the op posted there
Lol, you don't go to church
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Harrybanty(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
DONIYKE6:
Can't miss this
I don't get it, Akpororo repented or what, isn't it the same guy that makes the adult jokes?
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Rainmaker69(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Many of the songs sung in church don't mean anything. In fact, our ignorance is evidenced by our definition of 'gospel' and 'secular' songs. Any song that mentions the word 'god' is regarded as the former and vicee versa.
That's so simplistic and wrong!

We must critically examine our songs to classify them accordingly. There's no point singing 'me I no go suffer' during a "praise" session. The song is a prayer/declaration and not a praise song.

1 Like

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by skywalker001(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
fippycbk:

A swear... They took "Sandalili Sandalili They took "jangolova epi motor" They took "o singo singo" Now they want to take this. We will not accept it... angry
Lolz.. Must they take evrytin from us ?
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Codedrock(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
fippycbk:

A swear...
They took "Sandalili Sandalili
They took "jangolova epi motor"
They took "o singo singo"
Now they want to take this.
We will not accept it... angry
Please what's the correct one for o singo singo

1 Like

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by youngest85(m): 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
englishmart:
I deserve to be in jail.

U'r hereby sentenced to 200yrs imprisonment wt hard thrusting 4rm behind!
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Nasa28(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
Wow!!!

So making FP is really this easy ...

After first trial ..... smiley smiley

Na Godwin
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by biuty20: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
Am guilty of it too!!!!
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by DifferentBoy1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
englishmart:
I deserve to be in jail.

So shall it be.... Amen.
Just a matter of time.
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by blazer234: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
ixora3:
I just want to know if the English the most excellency is wrong if is not wrong then I will still sing the most excellency. Must we change everything?

Thanks for the message: "it may hard, but it is not impossible". It ministered to me!

1 Like

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by lonelydora: 1:15am On Jun 20, 2016
Chineke!! Is that the correct song? I still sing "The most Excellency is Jesus"

Nairaland is really helping me ooooo
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by lonelydora: 1:26am On Jun 20, 2016
shadrach77:
The truth is excellency is smoother to pronounce than excellent King

It's not smoother jooor, its because we have all been wired by our parents to sing excellency.

2 Likes

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2016
Codedrock:
I think it may be, "o sing all sing all".
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by fippycbk(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2016
Codedrock:

They said it's "O sing my soul, Praise the Lord"
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Raydos: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2016
why is mine totally different from all these I used to say ""d mos sen-sen len-si hiss jesus""
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by AOB1: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
fippycbk:

A swear...
They took "Sandalili Sandalili
They took "jangolova epi motor"
They took "o singo singo"
Now they want to take this.
We will not accept it... angry
very funny guy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Smartest Christian Alive With An IQ Reportedly Between 190 And 210 / Have You Ever Been Blessed Through Tithing And Giving In Church? / Symbolic Difference Between Pope Benedict And Pope Francis.(dressing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.