Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Omg!!! See Specs And Price Of This Gionee S6 Smartphone With 4gb Ram - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Omg!!! See Specs And Price Of This Gionee S6 Smartphone With 4gb Ram (1441 Views)

Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price / Between Tecno Phantom 6 Plus And Gionee S6, Which Is Preferable? / Gionee S6 Pro Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!! See Specs And Price Of This Gionee S6 Smartphone With 4gb Ram by Tremendouswap(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
See photos of this smartphone at http://www.galaxywap.com/2016/06/omg-see-specs-and-price-of-this-gionee.html

Another amazing smartphone has been launched by the growing tech engineers of Gionee tech world. This time around, they designed a smartphone known as Gionee S6 Pro with special features like RAM processor improvement as it comes new with 4GB RAM, wow what an amazing offer!! That's not all, Gionee S6 Pro has a high quality camera display due to its high megapixels of 13MP as its rear camera and 8MP as its front camera. Its camera is auto focus as well as a phase-detector.
Another interesting feature about this smartphone is that, it can take up to 256GB Micro SD card, isn't that huge? And it also has an inbuilt memory capacity of 64GB. Gionee S6 Pro operates on Android 6.0.1 marshmallow, it also has a 5.5inches screen size.
SEE BELOW, SOME SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICE OF GIONEE S6 PRO
MEMORY
Micro SD card: Yes, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
Internal storage: 64 GB
RAM memory: 4GB
OPERATING SYSTEM
Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo OS 3.2
Sim type:
Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
SENSORS
Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
DISPLAY
Display Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Screen size: 5.5 inches (~72.4% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch: Yes
Dimensions 153 x 75.3 x 7.6 mm (6.02 x 2.96 x 0.30 in)
Weight: 170 g (6.00 oz)
CAMERA
Primary(rear): 13 MP, f/2.0, phase-detection autofocus, LED flash
Features:Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
Secondary(front): 8 MP
Video camera: 1080p@30fps

Please visit the link below to get the price and full specifications on a nice display platform
http://www.galaxywap.com/2016/06/omg-see-specs-and-price-of-this-gionee.html
Re: Omg!!! See Specs And Price Of This Gionee S6 Smartphone With 4gb Ram by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
you guys should try tag the price to it na
Re: Omg!!! See Specs And Price Of This Gionee S6 Smartphone With 4gb Ram by Mckandre(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
another useless thread,no pictures? undecided
Re: Omg!!! See Specs And Price Of This Gionee S6 Smartphone With 4gb Ram by Tremendouswap(m): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
I'm sorry for not including the photos in the post. Just that, nairaland doesn't have a nice display.
Re: Omg!!! See Specs And Price Of This Gionee S6 Smartphone With 4gb Ram by Mckandre(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Tremendouswap:
I'm sorry for not including the photos in the post. Just that, nairaland doesn't have a nice display.
like seriously?
Re: Omg!!! See Specs And Price Of This Gionee S6 Smartphone With 4gb Ram by encryptjay(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mckandre:
like seriously?
I'm shocked and at the same shaking my head
His excuse is out of this world

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! See Specs And Price Of This Gionee S6 Smartphone With 4gb Ram by Barkley25: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lolz...way out of this World
Re: Omg!!! See Specs And Price Of This Gionee S6 Smartphone With 4gb Ram by engrdonatus: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hmmm this one pass eyephone 6ix o
Re: Omg!!! See Specs And Price Of This Gionee S6 Smartphone With 4gb Ram by ib4real95(m): 12:05am On Jun 17, 2016
Tremendouswap:
grin grin grin
I have dead

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mint Techno C9 For Sell Or Swap With Hot 4, Hot S Or..... / Best Racing Games If You Love To Race / See The Top 20 "How To" Searched By Users On Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.